Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Carp Trader

Hilton Pattaya

Guest Carp Trader

A mate of mine is over for a short trip , he invited me up for a swim nice gaff

post-51289-0-01888700-1420827605_thumb.j

post-51289-0-49372000-1420827617_thumb.j

post-51289-0-18656200-1420827628_thumb.j

post-51289-0-51366400-1420827638_thumb.j

post-51289-0-93683800-1420827649_thumb.j

post-51289-0-96241800-1420827662_thumb.j

post-51289-0-26408500-1420827677_thumb.j

post-51289-0-88028200-1420827693_thumb.j

Guest Carp Trader

very nice indeed.there are some good deals on a package there in june.

Dive in mate, it's a nice place...

Great looking pool and views.

What's it cost a night?,not that i plan on staying there lol

we usually go to the dusit and that's favourite more grounds,more space.alot more sunbeds.we are going to stay somewhere nice for 2 weeks and then maybe the dynasty for the last 2.

we usually go to the dusit and that's favourite more grounds,more space.alot more sunbeds.we are going to stay somewhere nice for 2 weeks and then maybe the dynasty for the last 2.

Dusit's nice,used to love the saturday evening buffets years ago.

the best buffet ive ever had and you can drink local booze all night for 599 baht

Guest Carp Trader

Great looking pool and views.

What's it cost a night?,not that i plan on staying there lol

There are various packages and indeed room types, he said about 10,000 but one mate paid 14000 thye are only there 2 nights...

Here for a stag do.... I had to get out sharpish thye were trying to sling JWalker black down my neck, after a few too many last night... Not for me..

Will be funny seeing them tomorrow ... One lads 1st trip... Long way for a 3 day stag do !!!!

One night in Bangkok on Sunday ... Laburie or something with a name like that...on Sukumvit

Edited by Carp Trader

Many of my clients stay there and often comment that it is one of the best Hiltons in South East Asia

Many of my clients stay there and often comment that it is one of the best Hiltons in South East Asia

I wonder is it as good as Singabore or Las Vegas

I'm sure I saw some deal last year for around 3000/4000 baht a night which is great value for a hotel like this.

Edited by thegrogmonster

not from your clients that I know of, but I have heard nothing but glowing reports about the Hilton in Pattaya.

not from your clients that I know of, but I have heard nothing but glowing reports about the Hilton in Pattaya.

A lot of the 'new' type of farang visitors with their lovely thai wives will be delighted with this amazing transformation.

Our worries are all over lol

A lot of the 'new' type of farang visitors with their lovely thai wives will be delighted with this amazing transformation.

Our worries are all over lol

I understand your frustration and sarcasm......still it is cuckoo to think anything less than the majority of the Pattaya Hilton's occupancy over the coming decade will be visitors from Mainland China.

America's pivot to be a energy exporter has pretty much guaranteed that. Poor ole Vladi P probably wishes he never heard of the Ukraine.

I understand your frustration and sarcasm......still it is cuckoo to think anything less than the majority of the Pattaya Hilton's occupancy over the coming decade will be visitors from Mainland China.

America's pivot to be a energy exporter has pretty much guaranteed that. Poor ole Vladi P probably wishes he never heard of the Ukraine.

Understand matey

And a lot of visitors from Singapore -here for the fluff

But for the gentlemen visitors and their svelte, dainty Thai wives who find the traditional hotels not good enough for them anymore, it's nice to know that Pattaya is able to a now offer some of the finer things that they would normally consider a prerequisite for enjoyment on their vacation.

I mean, you don't have to stay there, the same as you dont have to gamble when you go to las Vegas.

I understand your frustration and sarcasm.....

I don't.

He's still upset because some people including me do not consider Pattaya to be the paradise he thinks it is. What's there to be frustrated about? Each to their own and absolutely no need for these kind of childish jibes.

Regarding the Hilton; we went there for NYE and the views of Pattaya bay were fantastic. Wouldn't stay there myself unless I got a great deal but very good hotel all the same.

But for the gentlemen visitors and their svelte, dainty Thai wives who find the traditional hotels not good enough for them anymore, it's nice to know that Pattaya is able to a now offer some of the finer things that they would normally consider a prerequisite for enjoyment on their vacation.

There you go again having a stab at BMs with Thai wives who enjoy a bit of comfort when on holiday.

Uncalled for.

I don't.

Esco, I didn't get married until I was 37. Turns out she is a great friend but not soul mate. Met my soul mate the current Mrs who you have met a few years later.

I can recall my internal frustration when I was frightened, I mean really frightened of true commitment to another individual. I often vented that frustration through sarcasm ridiculing others in real relationships.

Was an extremely frustrating time between the time I lost my first real love until I found the mother of my child. 12 plus years of some serious frustrations. Of course I internalised the frustration most of the time with the occasional outburst of sarcasm.

Maybe I should of qualified understand with have empathy for in my original statement.

BTW.....I am married to a Thai. If I travel with her and my family I should not stay in decent places within our budget? Holy crap, it is not like the Pattaya Hilton is 5 star or anything. Pretty mid range in the big scheme as are most Hiltons. Tick above Double Trees their budget brand and 3 ticks below Conrad their premium brand.

The definition of affordability is not the same today as it was when I was 30.......don't fall for the bait Esco.

Guest Carp Trader

Esco, I didn't get married until I was 37. Turns out she is a great friend but not soul mate. Met my soul mate the current Mrs who you have met a few years later.

I can recall my internal frustration when I was frightened, I mean really frightened of true commitment to another individual. I often vented that frustration through sarcasm ridiculing others in real relationships.

Was an extremely frustrating time between the time I lost my first real love until I found the mother of my child. 12 plus years of some serious frustrations. Of course I internalised the frustration most of the time with the occasional outburst of sarcasm.

Maybe I should of qualified understand with have empathy for in my original statement.

BTW.....I am married to a Thai. If I travel with her and my family I should not stay in decent places within our budget? Holy crap, it is not like the Pattaya Hilton is 5 star or anything. Pretty mid range in the big scheme as are most Hiltons. Tick above Double Trees their budget brand and 3 ticks below Conrad their premium brand.

The definition of affordability is not the same today as it was when I was 30.......don't fall for the bait Esco.

It says it's a 4.5 start on Agoda, never knew there were half stars...

The clients I mention have stayed in the Singapore one for sure mate. Could not comment on Las Vegas as they only compared to South East Asian Hiltons

There you go again having a stab at BMs with Thai wives who enjoy a bit of comfort when on holiday.

Uncalled for.

Grow up.

Don't give it if you cant take it.

And go somewhere else if you think Pattaya is a shit hole.

Not the answer he wanted STARGAZER, he wanted you to slag off Pattaya and tell him what a smart cookie he is.

He is having a shit time in Pattaya because he is arguing in forums instead of out enjoying himself

Shame really.

And for the record, I think Pattaya is far from a paradise, but its still a good place to be. Certainly not a shithole that he claims it to be.

Guest Carp Trader

Is Pattaya the place for a married man ? That springs to mind, I guess all people see and enjoy Pattaya their own way ....

People change Pattaya changes it's life, Hilton is a nice gaff if I can nick a few nights at 3 to 4000 baht in Hun Hin later in year I may well have a nibble...

Regards

Skint Tourist

Grow up.

Don't give it if you cant take it.

And go somewhere else if you think Pattaya is a shit hole.

I'm having a great time so what are you on about?

Spent the afternoon in the Booze lounge with Phil, Gary, Rob and a few others. A good time was had by all.

Now at the Rockhouse for an appetizer before going Wok n Rock for dinner.

Will have a good time again no doubt.

Doesn't take away anything from the fact this place smells like a sewer and is a dump in the eyes of most people. It's a party town, not paradise.

If there's anybody that has growing up to do it's you.