Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Carp Trader

Na Jomtien Kite Surfing Beach

Guest Carp Trader

Well typical Pattaya never got as far as Rayong, spent afternoon at the above beach, nice shrimp lunch on the beach :w00t::fun:

To get to the beach you cross a small bridge , a local was there net fishing

post-51289-0-74950400-1420970832_thumb.j

post-51289-0-77575200-1420970904_thumb.j

post-51289-0-05356400-1420970921_thumb.jpost-51289-0-67855200-1420970936_thumb.j

post-51289-0-22406900-1420970959_thumb.j

post-51289-0-28660900-1420970983_thumb.j

post-51289-0-45285300-1420970998_thumb.j

post-51289-0-33254000-1420971011_thumb.j

post-51289-0-35978600-1420971039_thumb.j

post-51289-0-43971400-1420971069_thumb.j

post-51289-0-67894800-1420971093_thumb.j

There are some little jewels dotted around Pattaya, appreciate not all BMS will enjoy these reports, as they are not walking distance from Walking street and Central :fun:

I can assure the doubters, the beach and sea ins indeed very real ....

:robo::w00t:

I had an excellent dinner just there last night at The Glass House.

kite surfing is a great way to spend an afternoon

I read that pattaya was a shit hole lol

Nice little beach. Is that where the Aussie guy has got his beach bar that serves pizza

Guest Carp Trader

I had an excellent dinner just there last night at The Glass House.

kite surfing is a great way to spend an afternoon

I read that pattaya was a shit hole lol

A two week tear up is just that, but a married lad lots of things are not really available ...

Long stayers can get bored without a form of transport, tramping Soi Bukao and Soi Honey for 6 months is not my idea of fun, but some enjoy it each to their own.

I think there is loads to do here , but without Transport a lot of places are out of bounds,,,

Pattaya is a very big place with lots to do, from Soi 9 to LK and Walking st .. well there is to do what there is to do :smoke:

Lanza had a great days fishing and swimming, but if a person does not like the heat , fishing or swimming they wont enjoy it ..

When I hear long stayers say "I like this condo you can walk everywhere " I know they are limiting their options so much, but thats fine their lives there choice... its clear they are juts hear for the girls from the bars , which is fine, however they seem to be very unhappy after a few months ?

Edited by Carp Trader

A two week tear up is just that, but a married lad lots of things are not really available ...

Long stayers can get bored without a form of transport, tramping Soi Bukao and Soi Honey for 6 months is not my idea of fun, but some enjoy it each to their own.

I think there is loads to do here , but without Transport a lot of places are out of bounds,,,

Pattaya is a very big place with lots to do, from Soi 9 to LK and Walking st .. well there is to do what there is to do :smoke:

Lanza had a great days fishing and swimming, but if a person does not like the heat , fishing or swimming they wont enjoy it ..

When I hear long stayers say "I like this condo you wan walk everywhere " I know they are limiting their options so much, but thats fine their lives there choice...

You need a car to enjoy this area

You should have popped in for a cup of tea or have joined me on the little run i do on that beach around the marina

Dreadful place to live lol

Guest Carp Trader

You need a car to enjoy this area

You should have popped in for a cup of tea or have joined me on the little run i do on that beach around the marina

Dreadful place to live lol

I will give you a shout next time,,,,

Nice little beach. Is that where the Aussie guy has got his beach bar that serves pizza

No, Thats a bit further south

Guest Carp Trader

No, Thats a bit further south

Can you walk there from Central ?

Can you walk there from Central ?

You could, but you would want more than a pizza when you got there. Probably an oxygen machine or a stretcher

Guest Carp Trader

You could, but you would want more than a pizza when you got there. Probably an oxygen machine or a stretcher

Cheers I will ride my electric bike ???