Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months friday 28th, drinks with vpi78 @ The Rock House on friday... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months friday 28th, drinks with vpi78 @ The Rock House on friday... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months friday 28th, drinks with vpi78 @ The Rock House on friday... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months friday 28th, drinks with vpi78 @ The Rock House on friday... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months friday 28th, drinks with vpi78 @ The Rock House on friday... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months friday 28th, drinks with vpi78 @ The Rock House on friday... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
The Tongue

Prague

Lovely girls in Eastern Europe. I went to Bulgaria in 2002 and the sex was fantastic. As was the beer.

Yes very beautiful, also very friendly. Chatted to two sitting next to me last night, helped me order something local. I wanted to be more chatty, one was a babe and seemed interested but at my age I know my place and I don't want to upset certain younger members so I just assumed the stance of the old lovable codger.

May try the girl at Hooters again as she appeared to be flirting but she probably puts hearts on all her customers receipts. Worth a beer there anyway although at nearing 60 I don't want to embarras the stereotype.

Yes very beautiful, also very friendly. Chatted to two sitting next to me last night, helped me order something local. I wanted to be more chatty, one was a babe and seemed interested but at my age I know my place and I don't want to upset certain younger members so I just assumed the stance of the old lovable codger. May try the girl at Hooters again as she appeared to be flirting but she probably puts hearts on all her customers receipts. Worth a beer there anyway although at nearing 60 I don't want to embarras the stereotype.

Just go to a brothel and enjoy it Dave.

Some nice pics. Love the sign - I might try that here. Don't think I've ever bought a Pizza to make a stand against City Hall lol

Yes very beautiful, also very friendly. Chatted to two sitting next to me last night, helped me order something local. I wanted to be more chatty, one was a babe and seemed interested but at my age I know my place and I don't want to upset certain younger members so I just assumed the stance of the old lovable codger. May try the girl at Hooters again as she appeared to be flirting but she probably puts hearts on all her customers receipts. Worth a beer there anyway although at nearing 60 I don't want to embarras the stereotype.

lol , have a great holiday.

Stunning city and great photos

Looks a lovely place to spend some time in

Cheers

Well been out since 9.30am. Now having a dark beer so time to add a few photos. Up to the castle today via Charles Bridge, great views but unfortunately the weather has turned miserable, rain just started.

e2ca17fdcb991f48a01700dde78c6cd0.jpg7dcd02a4a9617a247fbb1b5a2f0f2816.jpg96925f403d9479410a6624869b3dd7fd.jpg357785fbfb4004e678d0e4d1c5397978.jpgdd2b291712e339c5e858599b467edefb.jpg

Good pics, thanks for posting. Great city for a wander around.

Enjoy your trip and you should buy the Celtic clad mini figure for Mulphy.

post-46952-0-25372700-1424605206_thumb.j

Good pics, thanks for posting. Great city for a wander around.

Enjoy your trip and you should buy the Celtic clad mini figure for Mulphy.

It would be like looking in the mirror for him, think I will stick to ear muffs for the babe for when she is in the UK in December

Well I had a great night. Just set myself up to go and drink at the oldest pub in Prague but when I started walking I realised I had left the map in the room. Pub is quite away away. Anyhow using my inbuilt satnav embedded in the brain, I headed to the locale. I walked for 25 mins and was just thinking I must be near and there it was U Fleku.

This is the oldest pub in Prague, has it's own brewery and is one really sociable place. You end up sitting with strangers who just happen to be some of the nicest people on the planet. Guy just comes around with beer and you just get asked if you want one, they are famous for their black beer.

06be88e77a7daded933bcbd52262aaf4.jpg

c845306b6c477ccdea1950036785baa4.jpg

6ef734b6de83333dbab2bf8392084308.jpg

c985287e6c070a3c8c8e5f833a5fe9a7.jpg

ec65b102179aad6dc05b8a0471186905.jpg

After the pub and 3 beers I decided to have a last one in Hooters, now this was friendly. My lovely waitress was there again and really chatty. She was beyond friendly and hopes to see me again tomorrow, of course I know she says that to all the guys. She did ask for a copy of the photo though, she is on the right, my left.f96c4eaa09ba6efb4e56a7d3fb572977.jpg

After the pub and 3 beers I decided to have a last one in Hooters, now this was friendly. My lovely waitress was there again and really chatty. She was beyond friendly and hopes to see me again tomorrow, of course I know she says that to all the guys. She did ask for a copy of the photo though, she is on the right, my left.f96c4eaa09ba6efb4e56a7d3fb572977.jpg

wow there stunners.

Well Alex did ask me to post some pics of Czech totty.

Very nice, well spoken, smiley and above all really beautiful girls. A beer costs 59kc (about 1.75 pounds), well worth it for the view. Burgers start at 229kc (about 6.50 pounds)

Just a few last photos. On my way home I passed by a couple of entertainers. First were two boys playing organ and singing. The boy singing had the voice of an angel, Paul Potts move over. Really talented and had quite a few watching and listening. An obvious talent yet just looked like a street urchin. Wonderful to listen. Second was a guy playing music on glasses. Again he would do well on Britains Got Talent, beautiful sounds emanating and I stood there smiling along with others.

dfe650a8885dfea9a3541b546f3910f2.jpgecfd45569f7a3809f1e8f953381f71af.jpg

Of course if you need a night cap and need to feel a nubile young Czech then head for the windows with the red lights

ced42b1a210baf5f30b6c8753215303f.jpg

Guys I have walked 10.79 miles today (according to my phones pedometer app) so tomorrow will be a bit lighter on the feet. I have been walking around on leather shoes and in two days I have walked 20 miles (quite proud of that). Only thing on the agenda tomorrow is to have a pizza (napoli) at a popular pizza place called Kmotra (The Godmother). Went there 8 years ago and it has some of the best pizzas I have tasted, well worth a visit.

Prague is smoking, well worth a visit. One day left. All for tonight.

Great report Tongue - I love a thread thats informative with no stirring agenda attached to it.

Many thanks