Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  

Koh Samui 2015

I've been coming here for about 12 years now and often stay at the Ark Bar which is a great place to stay, so I booked it again 13000 bt for 7 nights and my flight with Bangkok airways was around 4000bt each way.

I've come to meet up with my family who I haven't seen for the past 14 months and today is the second anniversary of my sister's death. It was lovely to finally see them again but I could see my mum was upset, she's 77 bless her.

Anyway the ark was fairly quiet so we had a few beers and a meal then eventually they went back tot heir resort as they were all a bit jetlagged.

My eldest neice with us is Lauren, she's 22 and she wanted to stay on and have a few more drinks and talk about stuff as you do.

post-7926-0-03903100-1430680454_thumb.jp

After a while the bar started to get busy, the music got louder and everyone was having a great time, loads of people coming in and sitting at the tbles, on the beach etc.

I was deep in conversation with my neice when this israeli guy walked up to our table, ignored me and with his back to me asked her to join him and his friends, how f**king rude is that? She told him no thanks I'm here talking with my uncle, he then turned to me and said I want to play a game. I asked him what sort of game and he said I just want to give you a massage, all the while he gesticulating for one of his group to come over. I basically told him to sling his hook as I was here talking to my neice and he is butting in and I don't appreciate it.

Once more he motioned to hi table and I looked around to see two of them filming on their phones and the lauren shried because the filthy pig had picked her up by the waistband of her shorts so her arse was showing while his friends, both lads and girls continued filming and taking the piss.

All I can conclude is they have no class, I'm not tarring all israelies with the same brush but this was a disgusting display of arrogance and bad manners. Had my brother been there he would have chinned the wanker, sadly I'm in no shape to do that.

More exciting adventures tomorrow folks :)

Bang out of order i hope it didnt spoil your night too much.

Not really mate, I was ready to call it a night then her dad came to fetch her. Hopefully things will get better.

Cheers

Isrealies mostly are cnuts, in my experience anyway..

I had a run in with a few in Ayia Napa in Cyprus a few year back there was always loads of them on holiday there (nearest decent island for nightlife back then)

There was also a load of rude f**kers a few year back in HKT (Phuket) airport who tried to push in I shouldn't have but was tired and growled at one of them (though looking back it was daft and I was alone too!)

Anyway The Ark Bar...Brilliant was always my favourite beach bar in Chewang had some brilliant times there (though haven't been back since I left in Jan 06)

I spent just over 6 month in Chewang in 05 rented a house up near Tesco I loved the place and really need to go back.

Hope you have a good time...Look forward to more pics if you can :)

Is Dreamgirls gogo and Sweet Soul bar still on Green Mango??

Edited by roomark

I hope you have a good holiday llama and fair play to all your family for flying over to see you

There are some ignorant wankers out there and I'm disgusted, quite frankly, by the behaviour of that person. Rise above and I hope your Neice wasn't too upset by it.

That tnuC, & most likely a few of his party, will get their just desserts one day with that kind of bullshit.

I can see why he approached though, she's beautiful.

All I can conclude is they have no class, I'm not tarring all israelies with the same brush but this was a disgusting display of arrogance and bad manners.

Why not? I have yet to meet a good one. They are brought up to believe they are "special" above all the rest who are to them animals and not to respect anyone but another Israeli. Just look at they way the f**k the rest of the world for their own selfish self interest. Plucky little Israel ... my arse.

Not a nice start for your niece

Enjoy the time with your family and forget the incident. I'm just a bit surprised they didn't opt for the fantastic resort of Pattaya for a holiday ........

All I can say is hopefully he will try the same tactics with some Thai women and he will get bitch slapped before a mob of angry Thais dish it out on him

All I can say is hopefully he will try the same tactics with some Thai women and he will get bitch slapped before a mob of angry Thais dish it out on him

Don't worry it is only a matter of time before a guy like that will get a taste of Thai hospitality unless another foreigner wishes to dish it out to him first.

Just tell your niece that there are laws in Thailand that guard against pee brains like the guy in question. If he touches her again then just call the police and do the deal and screw over the guy for as much as you and the copper can get. He may then, and only then, think twice about his unpalatable behaviour.

Thanks lads, chilling in the ark bar with my mum and bro right now.

As others have said, shake it off mate, as you already have. These folks aren't worth the sweat off your balls. Enjoy your holiday and keep the report coming. :)

As others have said, shake it off mate, as you already have. These folks aren't worth the sweat off your balls. Enjoy your holiday and keep the report coming. :)

+1 Agree with Ray,however there is good and bad people everywhere

Shocking behaviour , don't let it spoil your trip Plaka.

Cheers mate

Well it's day three of my visit, last night after dining alone in the Ark bar on bbq tiger prawns, I headed over to the islander pub to catch up with the family. We had a stroll around the Green Mango and every single bar was blaring out house music so loud it hurt your ears, not good for my old mum who is 77. Finally we found a quieter bar where we could at least talk to each other.

I had to do a double take on a blonde Thai girl in her thirties who was sat there, she clocked me as well as I had barfined her a few time 6 or 7 years ago. She had the good grace to not come over or say anything but I had forewarned my mum that I knew her from a previous trip. I might go back to see her.

About midnight my lot headed back including my youngest bro who is single, I'm worried about him, I know he likes fat chicks so I'll dig a munter out for him.

I headed to Henry Africa's after a couple in the Blackjack pub which looks like it's dying on it's feet. Half a dozen 79bt Changs and a nice chat with a decent not too pushy girl (the shot tart had already tried the old routine on me), I headed back around 2am. There are a couple of Thai lads selling balloons full of gas and it was quite amusing to watch the youngsters falling all over after breathing it in.

I headed out to the main drag and was confronted by a massive crowd of Aussies who were blocking the main road chanting, yes you guessed it, aussie aussie aussie oy oy oy, I guess they had just left the ark bar as that closes at 2am.

I stopped in at Burger King which was packed and interestingly the maccy dees opposite was empty. Flacky told me the staff there can be quite rude and when the pressure is on, and a young aussie guy asked how long his food will be the girl snapped back, you want fast food go macdonald but shit there so wait. 4 Indians bought one cheeseburger between them and tried to haggle the price down.

Central Chaweng used to be a good mix of ages and family friendly but these days it is the opposite, just party central.

On a positive note, budgie smugglers are banned in the ark bar thank god!

View from my table in the bar

attachicon.gif20150505_163439.jpg

Lovely view! The rocks, are they part of the mainland (to the left presumably) or just a bunch of stand alone rocks left high and dry at low tide?

Funny write-up, nice pic.

Why not hold your brother over a few days and bring him up to Pattaya? Maybe he's self-conscious about messing with the chicks with the rest of the family is around? Heaven knows we could find him a hefty girl here, no problem! :fun: