Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  

Koh Samui 2015

Heaven knows we could find him a hefty girl here, no problem! :fun:

That's for damn sure !

Cheers for the TR Phil.

Looking forward to visiting Ark bar in September.

Lovely view! The rocks, are they part of the mainland (to the left presumably) or just a bunch of stand alone rocks left high and dry at low tide?

Funny write-up, nice pic.

It's a coral reef mate, although it is open it provides a sort of lagoon full of small fish and shrimps and squid at night.

Why not hold your brother over a few days and bring him up to Pattaya? Maybe he's self-conscious about messing with the chicks with the rest of the family is around? Heaven knows we could find him a hefty girl here, no problem! :fun:

He's booked to go back with the family mate plus he has a job to get back to, remember what that is? Lol

Actually just got back from a very big meal and he and I are heading out to the fleshpots soon. I hope he tries the black ants I bought for him :D

Lovely view! The rocks, are they part of the mainland (to the left presumably) or just a bunch of stand alone rocks left high and dry at low tide?

It's a coral reef which provides a lagoon of sorts full of small fish and shrimps and at night there are squid there. When the water is clear you can see them around your feet.

He's booked to go back with the family mate plus he has a job to get back to, remember what that is? Lol

Sorta. What do you call what you do when you're "self-unemployed"? :)

Actually just got back from a very big meal and he and I are heading out to the fleshpots soon. I hope he tries the black ants I bought for him :D

IMO they're better than fat chicks anyway. :D