Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
dcfc2007

June 2015 Dcfc Trip Report

post-28429-0-51225800-1433610164_thumb.j

just been to the brooklyn diner on soi bukhaow. I had chilli con carne with nachos and some chicken wings. My mate had margerita pizza with garlic bread and we had 2 cokes each. All in all it came to 625 baht, great value.

The chilli was really nice ad was the pizza, however, the garlic bread was a little bit hard for my liking and the batter of the chicken wings wasnt to my taste.

Having a drink atm then going downstairs to the i rovers to wath the footy.

If you even contemplate telling her to come to Pattaya to stay near you then you may be inviting big trouble if you think you will still be free to roam, I think your happy days will be few whatever you think you can control. I would leave well alone and continue to enjoy all the fish in the sea.

Agree.

Harsh as it sounds,the best way is just to head to Pattaya and cut off all contact if you want to see other girls.

She's a lovely looking girl,but its your holiday and you don't want the aggro of a possesive Thai girl.

I always use a Thai sim in Thailand so can just bin it and buy a new one if i get aggro.

Guest firth1974

attachicon.gif14336101365520.jpg

just been to the brooklyn diner on soi bukhaow. I had chilli con carne with nachos and some chicken wings. My mate had margerita pizza with garlic bread and we had 2 cokes each. All in all it came to 625 baht, great value.

The chilli was really nice ad was the pizza, however, the garlic bread was a little bit hard for my liking and the batter of the chicken wings wasnt to my taste.

Having a drink atm then going downstairs to the i rovers to wath the footy.

You had batter on chicken wings???? No wonder its not to your taste!!!!

You had batter on chicken wings???? No wonder its not to your taste!!!!

Hooters has built a pretty solid global franchise with battered chicken wings as their signature food offering.

Hooters has built a pretty solid global franchise with battered chicken wings as their signature food offering.

So have KFC.

Met a girl called O in candyshop last night. She goes to ramkhamhaeng uni in Bangkok and goes hunting farang at weekends in Pattaya. She is looking for a farang boyfriend to help pay her fees but will go long time for 1000 baht. She didnt have the best face but had a great body and was an awesome shag, she went hammer and tongs and gave the best blowjob.

post-28429-0-85356000-1433654427_thumb.j

walked up to big buddha hill this morning after eating a nice big i rovers breaky. walking back down and suddenly felt like I was going to shit myself, I had three options really, go on the bushes and wipe it on my sock, crap myself or send my mate to get a taxi. I went for the last option and we scooted off to the nearest toilets just in time.

went to the beach after and relaxed there with a few drinks and some snacks, hardly any farang on the beach and not a ruski insight. It has started to cloud over and I think we are in for rain in Patts so headed back home.

Plan is for a nap then some grub and out to the rocky and couple of either bars before settling somewhere to watch the footy.

Edited by dcfc2007

started tonight so far in the rocky had a drink with a lady or ladyboy named bill? please tell me its a girl I couldnt stop staring at her incredible tits. Nobody was in the rocky yet but i guess it had just opened, great selection of girls on show and cold beers, perfect spot. However, the football went off for some reason so i paid the bill and went back to i rovers to watch the rest of the game.

Was a boring game which showed just how far both teams are falling behind in terms of footballing quality. However, i had good fun talking to the cute Lina who has the fattest ass of all the thai girls I have seen yet, may well barfine her yet.

Off out on the piss now gents so wish me luck.

Edited by dcfc2007

thanks for the kind words about the tr, much appreciated.

Below is the beautiful lina, please dont share photo with her dont want to make it awkward.

started tonight so far in the rocky had a drink with a lady or ladyboy named bill? please tell me its a girl I couldnt stop staring at her incredible tits. Nobody was in the rocky yet but i guess it had just opened, great selection of girls on show and cold beers, perfect spot. However, the football went off for some reason so i paid the bill and went back to i rovers to watch the rest of the game.

Was a boring game which showed just how far both teams are falling behind in terms of footballing quality. However, i had good fun talking to the cute Lina who has the fattest ass of all the thai girls I have seen yet, may well barfine her yet.

Off out on the piss now gents so wish me luck.

I'll wish you luck but you seem to be having a good time so far anyway.

thanks for the kind words about the tr, much appreciated.

Below is the beautiful lina, please dont share photo with her dont want to make it awkward.

Have a good one

Walking to beach road and stopped for some fried bananas from this chap at the bottom of soi 13, nice guy and nice food.

post-28429-0-36401700-1433752244_thumb.j

Then moved onto the passion of colourful paradise that is walking street. Wow it was quiet there was far more life on soi lk. Went to mixx which was dead, abbes bar had the grand total of 3 ladies and less customers, went to lucifer which was empty again. The only place with a bit of life was candyshop, had a couple of drinks in there and listened to the band who were good.

We decided that we would return to soi lk to see if we could find somewhere with a bit more life. Went to the i rovers and glad we did as we had a cracking night in i rovers. Went a bit crazy and rang the bell a few times but honestly had a good laugh in there.

Retired to the room at about 5 for some great boom boom, taking it easy today, life is good.

post-28429-0-62948700-1433752355_thumb.j

post-28429-0-63975900-1433752744_thumb.j

post-28429-0-30078400-1433752816_thumb.j

post-28429-0-94997700-1433752361_thumb.j

Hey first time i've seen this report as i've been away...

Thanks for sharing the report..

Are you still in town..?

yes still in town, had no wifi because apparently transformer broke in soi lk.

seen the 'darker side' of pattaya past couple of days. went out to lisa bar yesterday me and the mate had two san miguels, the bill comes back 1,380 baht, WTF?? they said you give lady 5 shots of tequila, no we did not, they said ok we go get security, ok no problem go and get!! then an arab comes over being aggressive claiming we ordered the drinks, told him that he was mistaken and we ordered only san miguel. paid 400 and left, f**king arseholes.

then today in pj bar on soi 7 girl comes up and says i will have a chang and tequila on farang, she spoke in thai, i could understand and said no, WTF very f**ked off past couple of days.

off to the rocky now for little bit.