Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
dcfc2007

June 2015 Dcfc Trip Report

I lost my phone again last night. Drunk as a skunk. Ouy called it and a girl in a bar answered. She returned it.

Well, at least she was honest, most thieves the first thing they do is to rip out the SIM card so no calls come in.

Well, at least she was honest, most thieves the first thing they do is to rip out the SIM card so no calls come in.

It's a 500 Baht phone. They don't want it mate...Lol

Nightime I never carry a wallet anymore, just loose money in many pockets, fake watch and no jewelry, the only thing of value would be the phone, thinking of stashing that in a money belt under my shirt from now on.

Only carry a shit phone in LOS, copy off passport, money in the pocket.

You ain't seen his phone, most bar girls would wonder what it is.

You ain't seen his phone, most bar girls would wonder what it is.

HaHa, that's true. I lost all my smartphones or dropped them drunk. Now I just have a cheapo. That don't impress them much.

just had a look at the holiday report and photos there is nothing to get upset about on there ? also judge conway has seen the thread and he is not in trusted or was it moved later ?

just had a look at the holiday report and photos there is nothing to get upset about on there ? also judge conway has seen the thread and he is not in trusted or was it moved later ?

I don't know. Did anybody move this thread from general to trusted?

Good point about the level one member. I am not aware of this thread having been moved.

Admin please check the permissions of that member.

bruce i have just looked at judge conways posts and he has got trusted

Can the Board software tell you how many people downloaded the pics of the Thai/Viet girl, and who they were?

This is not something available to mods, at least AFAIK. However, if what he was shown was screenshots then it could have been anyone who read this thread.

bruce i have just looked at judge conways posts and he has got trusted

His group shows as "Member" mate, level 1.

Note however that if you mouse over his name at the bottom of the thread it shows that he visited this thread once, on June 1. That would be before the photos in question were posted, by the bottom of page 1 we were already past June 1.

Guest firth1974

He has also taken a look at y TR too, and thats on level 2!

This is not something available to mods, at least AFAIK. However, if what he was shown was screenshots then it could have been anyone who read this thread.

Okay, it's just that I remember on a.n.other Board any picture that you posted, it would tell you how many times it had been downloaded, wasn't sure if it could also tell you by whom?

His group shows as "Member" mate, level 1.

Note however that if you mouse over his name at the bottom of the thread it shows that he visited this thread once, on June 1. That would be before the photos in question were posted, by the bottom of page 1 we were already past June 1.

have a look at his content and he has access to trusted

Can the Board software tell you how many people downloaded the pics of the Thai/Viet girl, and who they were?

Just viewing the thread won't show if an image has been downloaded, only if it is clicked and download selected from the menu on the pic.

cheers

it has pissed me off and soured things a bit but all i can do is try and make the most of a bad situation.

bank card, phone and ipad all accounted for. trying to find out more about thw snitch that showed the photos but viet girl is not answering her phone which really is no surprise.

plenty of fun to be had here lads just be careful its quiet around town and people are getting desperate, changed hotels as i want somewhere a bit quieter, ill pop into the members meet tommo although i will be watching the beer from now on.

great to see pm and bruce again.

horrible few days, i have got conned completely. last night after lwft ombb went for a drink at a bar on soi buahkow next thing i wake up minus ipad and money also slept through my flight, a ladyboy put something in my drink.

If the cops, taxi drivers or beggars dont get you - the LBs will

Sorry to hear it went tits up

..... next thing i wake up minus ipad and money also slept through my flight, a ladyboy put something in my drink.

bank card, phone and ipad all accounted for.

I'm confused! Are you saying that the iPad hadn't been stolen after all? That's great if you are.

I'm confused! Are you saying that the iPad hadn't been stolen after all? That's great if you are.

thankfully not i had forgotten it was well hidden.

off to the tequila reef cantina later on for an all you can eat mexican if anyone wants to join just drop me a message.

thankfully not i had forgotten it was well hidden.

off to the tequila reef cantina later on for an all you can eat mexican if anyone wants to join just drop me a message.

Could it be you just got shteaming, spent all your money and don't remember coming home in that case? Happens to the best of us!