Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rob Jones

Phnom Pen - 15 June 2015

Yup that's the one. Had a girl ask me to buy her a drink in there, I asked 'Why should I ?", "If you don't I'll have you shot" was the reply with a smile. Laughed and bought her a drink, and left 10 minutes later !

I took a picture of a very young beggar for this OP when I was eating lunch and she came over demanding I buy a purse she was flogging. I sidnt want a purse but I offered her $2 as a gesture and she got very adament I buy off her.

There was a very bad feeling from her and she followed me up the road demanding I buy. I dropped her $2 and moved pdq. It could have ended nasty.......

The last time I was in there I took Ouy on holiday to PP, that place was full of old grannies. What was the name of the place with pool tables upstairs? They had good food too.

The last time I was in there I took Ouy on holiday to PP, that place was full of old grannies. What was the name of the place with pool tables upstairs? They had good food too.
Sharky's ?

Was in pp in may for 5 days, stayed at the harmony hotel on street 148 $60 a night but well worth it.. done the usual killing fields and s1 trips but apart from that there was nothing to do.. the bars are something else, great girls but very limited English, that didn't put me off though, best place was pontoon night club, some absolute stunners in there, and you literally have to beat them off with a stick, im not joking its embarrassing how in your face they are(in a nice way) my overall opinion of the place is its a shithole but I`d go back again, but for less than the 5 days I was there..

I took a picture of a very young beggar for this OP when I was eating lunch and she came over demanding I buy a purse she was flogging. I sidnt want a purse but I offered her $2 as a gesture and she got very adament I buy off her.

There was a very bad feeling from her and she followed me up the road demanding I buy. I dropped her $2 and moved pdq. It could have ended nasty.......

yes you could had another purse for your collection ....

Was in pp in may for 5 days, stayed at the harmony hotel on street 148 $60 a night but well worth it.. done the usual killing fields and s1 trips but apart from that there was nothing to do.. the bars are something else, great girls but very limited English, that didn't put me off though, best place was pontoon night club, some absolute stunners in there, and you literally have to beat them off with a stick, im not joking its embarrassing how in your face they are(in a nice way) my overall opinion of the place is its a shithole but I`d go back again, but for less than the 5 days I was there..

Yep, my experience too.

What did you pay for the girl ?

the girls seem a tad expensive....there must be cheaper deals than that quoted.

My mate paid $5 barfine and $20 shortime last june.

My mate paid $5 barfine and $20 shortime last june.

Do you know where?

There was a place on riverside top end of street called Cyee ST bar but I think it was about $30.

I pay the going rate for the country I am in for shag. However the prices in Phnom Penh seem a bit high for a 3rd world country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$60 for the bargirls but the girls at pontoon wanted more

Cheers mate, that's the numbers I was paying

Do you know where?

There was a place on riverside top end of street called Cyee ST bar but I think it was about $30.

it was a place on street 118 and was called new friends or something similar with the word friend in the name, coming FROM the riverside it was on the right 20 metres or so before you got to the first cross street, Mekong river restaurant is on the corner of 118 and sisowoth quay road.

it was a place on street 118 and was called new friends or something similar with the word friend in the name, coming FROM the riverside it was on the right 20 metres or so before you got to the first cross street, Mekong river restaurant is on the corner of 118 and sisowoth quay road.

Cheers mate - not the place I was thinking of

Used to be a big open air night club, think it was called Martini's, was quite a bizarre place.

Heard its closing for good in August. Place had been dead for several months and the girls move on to Pontoon at 11 pm or ply their trade at Naga to service high paying Asian customers.

Heard its closing for good in August. Place had been dead for several months and the girls move on to Pontoon at 11 pm or ply their trade at Naga to service high paying Asian customers.

Might explain the step increase of priced in P4P that I experienced