Latest News
  • The Latest lottery News
  • 15-12-2017- Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week the lucky dip tacket - - -

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
som nam na

Visit Visa For The UK

Just received an email from ukgovvisas to say the visa decision is ready for collection. Does the form of words used mean the visa decision instead of visa is ready for collection.

Just received an email from ukgovvisas to say the visa descison is ready for collection. Does the form of words used mean the visa application. They said visa descision instead of visa is ready for collection.

Dunno mate. Probably a visa. I think it's worded clumsily. You've applied for a Thai girl for a UK visa? She needs to take Her passport to the Embassy now I'd imagine.

Ok back in the apartment from work. This is the text it seems likely to be a refusal otherwise they would say visa is ready for collection. We paid the post fee so now need to wait to find out the result.

UK Visas and Immigration has made a decision on your visa application

YOUR UK VISA APPLICATION DECISION IS READY FOR COLLECTION : please read below

UK Visas and Immigration has made a decision on your visa application and this email explains how your documents will be returned to you.

• THAILAND APPLICANTS: your passport/documents will be ready for collection from the Bangkok visa application centre on the 2nd working day after you receive this email. Collection times are Monday-Friday 10.00 - 16.00 and Saturday 08.30 - 12.00.

SUPER PRIORITY VISA SERVICE (SPVs) APPLICANTS: If you have paid for the SPVs your documents will be ready for collection 24 hours after submission (excluding weekend days and public holidays) www.vfsglobal.co.UK/thailand/public_holidays.html

ALL APPLICANTS: if you paid an additional courier or postage fee, documents will be sent to you.

This is an automated message. Please do not reply as your email will not be answered.

Please visit our website for information about how to contact us:

https://www.gov.UK/contact-ukvi-outside-UK

UK Visas and Immigration,

South-east Asia.

***********************************************************************************

Visit http://www.gov.UK/fco for British foreign policy news and travel advice and http://blogs.fco.gov.UK to read our blogs.

We only want to go to the UK for 12 days with our son (British passport) to watch a few England games in the rugby world cup so it will be a disappointment the visa is refused.

Found this on Talk. Looks like you have a result.

http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/topic/64481-gf-visa-to-UK-good-result/

Googled and it seems its not possible to know from the language used if the visa is approved or not

If your status shows as “Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same” or “Your application has been received at the UK visa application centre and is ready for collection” (which version depends on where you submitted your application). this means that a decision has been made and that you can collect your passport and documents from the Visa Application Centre. It does not mean that your visa has been issued. Nor does it mean that your visa has been refused. All it means is that a decision was made and that the High Commission has returned your passport and documents (either with a visa or with a refusal notice) to the VAC. You will only find out whether or not the visa was issued or refused when you collect your documents from the VAC. There is no way to check this on-line and, if you signed up for the SMS service, you will not receive a message with the result of your application either.

That says to me that you've got it.

Its the same message I used to get for my wifes visa's.

Hope I'm right.

:)

Thanks Dave. I hope you are right as well.

It's the same message my wife got as well. Applied in Singapore. Visa issued from the British embassy in Manila of all places.

Just received an email from ukgovvisas to say the visa decision is ready for collection. Does the form of words used mean the visa decision instead of visa is ready for collection.

Very poorly worded if creating uncertainty.

My interpretation is you will collect a decision rather than a visa. Utter madness and wish you well. Hope you get what you want mate.

you should see the home office letters in the UK,much the same.i really hope its a yes and I think it is

Think it is just that a decision has been made...normally you can go to VFS 2 working days after a decision has been made...or they will send it to your wife/gf if you have paid for a courier service....you will only find out the decision once you see the visa in her passport or get the refusal letter...

Cheers..

All the best mate. It better be a yes. I hate what this and other Governments do to us.

Now, if you were from the EU and living in the UK you just need to buy ticket and she's there with you. It's a disgusting joke.

Good luck. Cross fingers.

It is just confirmation that a decision has been made. You will only know yes or no once you look in the passport.

They will give you all the necessary documention that needs to be returned plus the passport. Once opened you will know. There is nothing in the wording (badly written or otherwise) that indicates a yes or no.

Good luck.

All the best mate. It better be a yes. I hate what this and other Governments do to us.

Now, if you were from the EU and living in the UK you just need to buy ticket and she's there with you. It's a disgusting joke.

Good luck. Cross fingers.

Are you suggesting that Thailand should join the EU or something?

Are you suggesting that Thailand should join the EU or something?

What I'm saying is the visa system is unfair for Brits trying to take their girlfriends or Wives Home.

Any and I mean ANY EU National living in the UK (except a Brit) for 90 days or more can go to ANY Country outside the EU, and take a girlfriend to the UK without a visa application. Even if the EU member is unemployed in the UK. It's a scandal. They fill in an EU family permit. No fee, no health checks. The only stipulation is they have to accompany them on the flight to the UK.

If Som Nam Na had any other passport apart from a British one in the UK His girl would have full residency within 6 Months.

I cant argue with that,we are second class in our own country.if I told you about the hoops weve been through you wouldn't believe it.eaa and eu can just walk in

I cant argue with that,we are second class in our own country.if I told you about the hoops weve been through you wouldn't believe it.eaa and eu can just walk in

I know mate, it's disgusting how they treat Brits. Even unemployed EU members can take girlfriends or Wives in. What a joke.

Just received this email. Why don't they use clear language instead of using different terms in successive emails? See also post #5 above. Easy to put an indication of the visa decision in their email, We paid for the documents to be returned by post so it will be a few days yet before we know if they have granted a visa or not.

Dear XXXX ,

The processed visa application for GWF reference number - gwfxxxxxxx was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 7/27/2015 .

If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.

If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Celebrating 100 Million Applications!

----------
VFS Global: 45 Client Governments.
121 Countries of Operation. 1709 Application Centres. Over 100 million applications processed. Figures as at 30 June, 2015.
----------
Care4Green: Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

----------

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the VFS Global Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorised printing, copying, disclosure, distribution or use of this message or any part thereof is strictly forbidden. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. VFS Global Group has taken reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses. However, we do not accept liability for any direct or indirect damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you conduct your own virus checks before opening any attachment. VFS Global Group does not guarantee the security of any information transmitted electronically and is not liable for the proper, timely and complete transmission thereof.
----------

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this