Latest News
  • The Latest News
  • The lottery
  • Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again the luckydip tickets wins....

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
JACK DANIELS ESQ

Gold For Sale

Greetings

Gold for sale - bring RWA client, we do the rest - liberal comm - add to nest egg, buy that beach shack, go-go bar

Good for when all those fiat currencies fail - a rainy day fund

First Tranche - WT 5 Tons

Sovereign or Private buyer OK - usual restrictions - NCND available

Buyer needs world top ten bank POF/MT799/etc

UBS Confirmation docs - all lodged with our bank

CD#

SKR#

UBS,AG

Zurich CH ...........

PM moi

Regards

Jack

Sorry is this one of those scam emails you have copied or are you seriously trying to sell gold on the Pattaya-Live forum which as we all know is the natural platform for millionaires and offloading of tons of gold.

Sorry is this one of those scam emails you have copied or are you seriously trying to sell gold on the Pattaya-Live forum which as we all know is the natural platform for millionaires and offloading of tons of gold.

Shit...I was going to buy it too. :fun:

Greetings

Gold for sale - bring RWA client, we do the rest - liberal comm - add to nest egg, buy that beach shack, go-go bar

Good for when all those fiat currencies fail - a rainy day fund

First Tranche - WT 5 Tons

Sovereign or Private buyer OK - usual restrictions - NCND available

Buyer needs world top ten bank POF/MT799/etc

UBS Confirmation docs - all lodged with our bank

CD#

SKR#

UBS,AG

Zurich CH ...........

PM moi

Regards

Jack

Will you deliver it to Nittima in Royet?

I have always believed in wealth creation, and sharing - was merely wondering if any expats had a decent
business network they could tap into to make a bunch of money, very easily, as we do all the heavy lifting

Posting scams is highly illegal and not advised - every conversation is monitored - think Snowden/NSA
There is also zero excuse for not knowing if any activity/scam is illegal .... its called due diligence
Be advised to stay away from all those sites that promote any/all fraudulent activity

One of our sovereign-state aerospace clients needs to pay for goods - this is part of their collection of assets
Our bankers confirmed the documents as being authentic, or I would not have posted same here

As I said to KGB one day - even if you personally dont have the ability to negotiate the deal, perhaps one
of your close associates, favorite nephew or a rich uncle does - or knows who can - thats why we network.

All you have to do is run it by me - we do the rest - we do this every day, all over the world .....

Regards

Jack

Now I know it's a scam, thanks for posting though as your second post should have accompanied the first.

Still think this is the wrong forum, would have better luck with Sponsors United, that's full of mugs.

I'll take 1 ton of your first 5 tons to make sure your stuff is good before jumping in with both feet.

Cash on delivery I presume ?

Now I know it's a scam ..........

Of course you do, sweetlips

If you had any money, I would take it all off you in a single wager

But I'm guessing you have about as much money as you have brains

Mailed same to several clients in EU ME SEA a couple minutes after posting here - check time stamps

Within 10 minutes we received several intelligent responses - as opposed to your-room-temperature-IQ drivel

begin .....

Kindly confirm that the seller will provide all of the following Documents:

1) Certificate of Purity,

2) Packing List.

3) Certificate of Ownership

4) Warehouse Safekeeping Receipt (S.K.R.)

• 5) Certificate of Origin

• 6) Commercial Invoice

• 7) All Export documents

• 8) Tax Clearance including Declaration that the Product is free from liens and encumbrances.

Tony

... end

Thought Secrets new mod-squad had a firm grip on all the morons - appears I was mistaken - one escaped the monkey cage

To show there are no hard feelings, I will transfer $10k to 'Mulphy - the Rock House owner - please correct me if I am

wrong here - for him to spend as he sees fit - treat all to a great evening - make sure y'all serve a wee dram of Jack - as

soon as we liquidate this first tranche .... a caveat or two - need a Dickhead hat for you to wear & need to invite a couple

good ol' boys from secrets to said bash - Wombat, GT, KGB, GGL, Sa-Teef, and of course Larry

Regards

Jack

Of course you do, sweetlips

If you had any money, I would take it all off you in a single wager

But I'm guessing you have about as much money as you have brains

Mailed same to several clients in EU ME SEA a couple minutes after posting here - check time stamps

Within 10 minutes we received several intelligent responses - as opposed to your-room-temperature-IQ drivel

begin .....

Kindly confirm that the seller will provide all of the following Documents:

1) Certificate of Purity,

2) Packing List.

3) Certificate of Ownership

4) Warehouse Safekeeping Receipt (S.K.R.)

• 5) Certificate of Origin

• 6) Commercial Invoice

• 7) All Export documents

• 8) Tax Clearance including Declaration that the Product is free from liens and encumbrances.

Tony

... end

Thought Secrets new mod-squad had a firm grip on all the morons - appears I was mistaken - one escaped the monkey cage

To show there are no hard feelings, I will transfer $10k to 'Mulphy - the Rock House owner - please correct me if I am

wrong here - for him to spend as he sees fit - treat all to a great evening - make sure y'all serve a wee dram of Jack - as

soon as we liquidate this first tranche .... a caveat or two - need a Dickhead hat for you to wear & need to invite a couple

good ol' boys from secrets to said bash - Wombat, GT, KGB, GGL, Sa-Teef, and of course Larry

Regards

Jack

Maybe it's Rabid Beaver paying his debts, good on you.

Still think you are on the wrong forum mate, why don't you send every member an ounce of gold in good faith to show you're not talking out of your back passage. Do you really expect people to take you seriously with a post such as yours on a mongers forum.

Really mate, what did you expect (and you are calling me dim), do you think the members are lining up to buy kilos of gold; if it were genuine why are you not just dealing with the correct market, it really isn't here. I would be the first to apologise and have a drink with you should you fund the party and attend.

Just a tip, if you were for real and I was really an interested party that had made a mistake in misjudging you I wouldn't put a penny towards your search for wealth after you have reverted back to the time old tested attribute of being rude and disrespectful when people question your credentials.

this is the man who claimed to have built a yacht and owned it, but was caught out. good for white sox and thats about it.

buying gold via a BM on the net, you could qualify ofr a nigerian passport at this rate Jack

I bought some gold at 7/11 the bottle of Leo Life had a gold label on ???

LDOP, Archer is where the wise money is these days.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this