Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Evil Penevil

Bottom Rail On Top 'dis Time, Massa! The Coyote Dancer's Side Of The Story

just don't buy them drinks or tip unless they f**k , simple .
Surely it's not rocket science, why buy a shed load of drinks then get annoyed that they won't BF, why not just ask during the first drink.

Gotta admit my experiences are quite the opposite, I'm normally getting pestered to pay their BF but I don't do that now and just explain that during the 1st drink but will give them a tip, then it's up to them if they stay or move on to try and find another customer who will bf them.

Not just agency girls the "I no go with customer" disease is widespread. I was boozing in Soi Chayapoom after the pool match last night and I mentioned a barfine after buying 5 ladydrinks to a girl.

"I young Lady" She said. She was 27 years old but only interested in being a drink collector. Naw, it's fecked.

I don't remember having ever bought 5 LD for the same girl in the same evening.......

What's the point ? ? Trying to seduce her ?

I don't remember having ever bought 5 LD for the same girl in the same evening.......

Who said anything about seduce? Getting them pissed is a good way to achieve a good time. Well, it used to be but not any more.

In Soi Chock-a-Pom that's a serious state of affairs considering 50% of the Soi is 'dodgy' massage parlours.

Absolutely. Gerry on our pool team is going Home Wednesday. He's an old bloke but dresses smartly and loves to chat with the girls. He offered 2 girls 5000 Baht each last night in the bar we played pool in Soi Chayapoom and they told Him He was too old. And they were fat and 40 upwards.

at the end of the day a girl doesn't have to go with anyone.......its her choice to who she goes with.............simple as.

at the end of the day a girl doesn't have to go with anyone.......its her choice to who she goes with.............simple as.

Correct. But they should have badges on telling the expecting customer if they bar fine or not. Pattaya's built on available sex, not lap dancers.

Correct. But they should have badges on telling the expecting customer if they bar fine or not. Pattaya's built on available sex, not lap dancers.

even if they do bar fine or not.......they still have the choice.

even if they do bar fine or not.......they still have the choice.

Well maybe yes, but if they keep knocking back customers they sure are not doing any favours for the bar. Imagine going into a brothel in ANY City in the World and getting a knock back. It's laughable.

And that is what go-go bars are. Brothels.

Correct. But they should have badges on telling the expecting customer if they bar fine or not. Pattaya's WAS built on available sex, not lap dancers.

Small correction for ya

You'll likely get her really drunk and she won't be able to perform later.

post-40430-0-03466700-1443516864_thumb.j

Sometimes you're really lucky and she throws up on you, while she's on top. :unworthy:

Absolutely. Gerry on our pool team is going Home Wednesday. He's an old bloke but dresses smartly and loves to chat with the girls. He offered 2 girls 5000 Baht each last night in the bar we played pool in Soi Chayapoom and they told Him He was too old. And they were fat and 40 upwards.

Where the hell are you playing pool over there?

Offering 5K each to fat 40+ girls, maybe they thought the guy is crazy or something. Or he's got some bad rep. I've offered 10K myself to some girls, they absolutely refuse to go with me, but they do get barfined often.

You'll likely get her really drunk and she won't be able to perform later.

attachicon.gifbed.jpg

Sometimes you're really lucky and she throws up on you, while she's on top. :unworthy:

Back in the day my mate used to consistently get it wrong and misjudge the amount of booze a bargirl could handle. FAF the next day when we met up to compare notes - At least half his bar fines would end up "un-playable" when he got them back to the room. :puking-smiley:

Getting knocked back by any bird can be tough to handle after you have bought them 5 drinks.

But by an average bird in a brothel??

Maybe its time you took a step back and had a break from the nightlife for a week or two PM2K, work on the self respect thing for a while.........

Where is lincslad when you need him?

He offered 2 girls 5000 Baht each last night

And here lies the problem mate.LDOP's as our old mate Gabor would say.

Girls are getting silly money thrown at them,even the average looking ones.

Oh for the days of 500 LT and they did not want to leave in the morning. :(

Edited by galenkia

And here lies the problem mate.LDOP's as our old mate Gabor would say.

Girls are getting silly money thrown at them,even the average looking ones.

Oh for the days of 500 LT and they did not want to leave in the morning. :(

I agree. I went to the Oh bar next door to the OMBB last night. Oh's there with 5 of Her girls all gambling for 500 Baht a game. Not interested in serving me...Lol you've got to laugh. And yes, She's well sponsored. Condo, car, diamonds and a wedge every Month from a guy She sees once a year.

Back in the day my mate used to consistently get it wrong and misjudge the amount of booze a bargirl could handle. FAF the next day when we met up to compare notes - At least half his bar fines would end up "un-playable" when he got them back to the room. :puking-smiley:

Lots of girls have low tolerance for alcohol. Only drink apple juice in the bar and one shot of tequila is enough to knock them out.

A couple of my regulars can't handle alcohol at all. It only takes a few sips of beer to knock them out.

I agree. I went to the Oh bar next door to the OMBB last night. Oh's there with 5 of Her girls all gambling for 500 Baht a game. Not interested in serving me...Lol you've got to laugh. And yes, She's well sponsored. Condo, car, diamonds and a wedge every Month from a guy She sees once a year.

Madness mate.Never understood the senders mentality.

Anyone know how much salary these girls get for their 10 days?

Seen 1000b a day mentioned a few times but can't say if that is the truth or people speculating.

Also the get their salary cut for not reaching LD quota's.Was told that by a girl personally in WS.

Anyone know how much salary these girls get for their 10 days?

For most of them it's 1K per day with 200 baht for every missed drink out of their quotas (note that their drinks are usually cheaper than that!)

If they perform nude or topless their pay is 1,200 to 1,500 baht.

For most of them it's 1K per day with 200 baht for every missed drink out of their quotas (note that their drinks are usually cheaper than that!)

If they perform nude or topless their pay is 1,200 to 1,500 baht.

correct .

Good post Evil....and a good thread.

Nothing to add except I had a wander down soi six about 3 weeks back,same same as 10 years ago,I thought the girls' attitudes were great.......maybe I got them on a good day.

Same barfine price and same ST price.

Still the best soi in Pattaya.

Good post Evil....and a good thread.

Nothing to add except I had a wander down soi six about 3 weeks back,same same as 10 years ago,I thought the girls' attitudes were great.......maybe I got them on a good day.

Same barfine price and same ST price.

Yes,was gutted it was on ST shutdown last trip.Main reason why my trip was pretty poor.Love an afternoon ST down there.

1000b and 300b barfine is pretty decent for ST IMO.

Always has some quality girls down there,but there are getting way to many LB's down there these days.

Guest fulhamster

Yes,was gutted it was on ST shutdown last trip.Main reason why my trip was pretty poor.Love an afternoon ST down there.

Always has some quality girls down there,but there are getting way to many LB's down there these days.

One is too many

I probably won't leave Soi Sex on my next Pattaya visit.

In the 90s it was 500b to the gal & 300 to the bar.

Then it moved up to 1k all in, can't recall when that was, but I'm pretty sure I still managed that on my last trip.