Latest News
  • The Latest News
  • The lottery
  • Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again the luckydip tickets wins....

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
lanzalad

Condo For Sale.

Cant take money with you ? I don't understand you cant take it to UK ?

Where is this hot cakes link ? Well priced stuff sells even now ...

What has insurance got to do with buying or renting when you live in a country 13 years ?

If a person is not planning stay then buying makes no sense, but if a person plans to stay for 10 years buying a decent place IMHO is a better option for many reasons.

I would be surprised if he needs to stay anywhere for a £21000 condo, some bikes here cost that and trucks are almost a million.

Have you considered buying in Cornwall as yu are there for a weekend ? that seems odd, but if you could turn back time you would have bought one all them years ago and walked off 60 or 70k better off... Its only money mate

Yes it's odd to buy if you don't plan on staying long term that's why I won't buy in Cornwall at the weekend - i will rent hassle feee and move after the weekend. And that's why, unless you plan on staying a long time you should rent in Pattaya.

21k is a lot of money to a lot of people living in Pattaya, especially those that get flustered over others writing off money that someone paid for enjoying a hassle free lifestyle.

If you plan on retiring here or long term living then yes buy. Otherwise rent.

I'm not a good example but I only planned on staying 3 months lol J almost bought at LaRoyal 11 yeara ago and still thank God I didn't because it still isn't finished.

You don't know much about property its a week before Xmas no one will be looking anywhere for property, UK market also ..

Where did you read property in Pattaya was selling like hot cakes ? As i understand there is a lot on the market and its slow, but as always decent priced places are moving.

Where is the Hot Cakes link ?

I thought Christmas was when people spent most money lol

You think I'm gonna search for links lol

'A lot on the market and slow' pmsl

So are you saying if I go to the land office on Monday there will be no deals being done ??

No, Im saying deals will always be done.

My house is not for sale but make me an offer......it's you that said property is never sold at Christmas.

Anyway this isn't helping Lanza so I will respectfully bow out and wish him well with his sale along with the thought that someone has to blink and I don't mind being that someone ;)

The condo is now for rent or sale and is available from now.

7 days rental at 800 baht per night.

14 days rental at 700 baht per night.

21 days rental at 600 baht per night.

30 days rental at 500 baht per night.

Long term rental on a 6 month contract would be 9'000 baht.

Free Internet and sophon cable TV and installed minix tv box with English tv

Motorbike available on request

800 baht for 7 days.

1400 baht for 14 days

1800 baht for 21 days

2400 baht for one month

Please contact me on here if you’re interested in booking

The condo was on the market and the price was 1,150.000 Baht

NOW Discounted by 100,000 BAHT

NOW SELLING AT 1,050.000 Baht

Even better deal. Good location there too.

Even better deal. Good location there too.

Just now, Parky said:

Congrats Lanza,  was a great condo at a great price  with the exchange rate its a double win for you .. well done ..

Yes mate i guess the holding out has worked out good for me due to the exchange rates..

I'm going to have 40 winks and i'll post all about it... 

1 hour ago, The Tongue said:

Good result, well done.

Yes mate... thanks..

I was going to put it sold before but the buyer couldn't exchange until today..tempting fate sort of thing...

- - - -

Well i was going to use Tony at magna carta but he is a really good friend of mine and told me just to do it my self as the buyer was financed using a bank it would be in the banks interest to over see the exchange and there'll be no problems at all...

The person thats the new owner is a Thai girl with a string of properties...

As we was waiting to exchange i asked her what was her plan with the place and she told me her mum is over and she will be staying there for two weeks then both of them will be flying back to the UK.

So she is going to rent it out for maybe 8'000 to 9'000 baht and so i asked her how does the mortgage work out.

she said i needed to pay a deposit of 110,000 baht and the rest as mortgage payments at 6,400 baht per month.. and the palace she pays to the mortgage every month plus tops it up...

I have had a few people saying they can't make it add up and if the price was less the figures would add up... but a Thai girl with a mortgage can make it add up..

She is on to a winner as she is buying in a bit of a slump she's covered the mortgage and she ends up with the property...

6 minutes ago, john42 said:

Well done. Selling in Pattaya for Farang can be difficult at this time.

Thanks

We both have mixed feelings about it but we both up until today wanted to let it go... Puang is upset about it as she managed the refit and lived in the place...

But i have told her we need a clean start and to take what we can and we both agree that if I'm not wanted here i should take all my money and move everything out.

I do know and understand it would be a different story if i was over 50 and i could get a retirement visa to stay here.

So i guess its going to be at least 4 years of hard work before i even think of living in Thailand .. 

3 hours ago, Parky said:

Not true , selling is easy if the price is right ...I don't know anyone who has had a problem selling , but I know many who don't price it right so it won't sell ...  That's not the market or the buyer it's the unrealistic expectations of the seller , similar to some of the guys delusions with a girl here.

A market is a market , one persons view, paid price , monetary need does not affect it.. 

It trades always at the market rate mate ?

In in this instance the bank were confident enough to lend 90% of the price, they send what we would surveyors out.. So not only did the buyer think it a decent buy the bank did also.... 

I guess your right. Pretty sure a condo valued at 10 million would fly out at 2 million.

made up for you Mate.  you did it right, worked out the fair value and accessed the buying community not the talkers.   

I could have sold the condo a few times over in the last month but that is how it goes.. i was in a contract with a buyer and in that time i've had 2 other firm offers for the asking prices that viewed the condo but held back for a while...

I got a call while i was at the land office yesterday from one agent working for a buyer asking if the sell had fallen thru...

I remember the guy looking at the place and asking me if they was any movement on price and the agent stepped in and told him the seller has dropped 100,000 so the movement in price has already been done.

Puang was chatting to his girl in Thai they had spent 3 days looking at condo's everywhere at a million baht... he spent around 15 minutes at my place and had many to see that day...

- - - - -

I guess my place was priced to sell and the same with parky's place... but there's many i know on the market highly priced even in todays climate which will never sell and  its very much a buyers market.

Remember when pattayaman2001 was looking around and asking for a deal no one would move on price... for some reason pattaya seams to be like that even in a buyers market.

Its always a question of wanting to sell or a need to sell in my book and i needed to sell the place to get my brass out of here..

ok we took a small hit on the full cost but thats the price you pay to sell in todays market and we had not paid rent for 3 years so when you take this into account we have not lost out but just pulled our money back to use somewhere else.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lanzalad said:

I could have sold the condo a few times over in the last month but that is how it goes.. i was in a contract with a buyer and in that time i've had 2 other firm offers for the asking prices that viewed the condo but held back for a while...

I got a call while i was at the land office yesterday from one agent working for a buyer asking if the sell had fallen thru...

I remember the guy looking at the place and asking me if they was any movement on price and the agent stepped in and told him the seller has dropped 100,000 so the movement in price has already been done.

Puang was chatting to his girl in Thai they had spent 3 days looking at condo's everywhere at a million baht... he spent around 15 minutes at my place and had many to see that day...

- - - - -

I guess my place was priced to sell and the same with parky's place... but there's many i know on the market highly priced even in todays climate which will never sell and  its very much a buyers market.

Remember when pattayaman2001 was looking around and asking for a deal no one would move on price... for some reason pattaya seams to be like that even in a buyers market.

Its always a question of wanting to sell or a need to sell in my book and i needed to sell the place to get my brass out of here..

ok we took a small hit on the full cost but thats the price you pay to sell in todays market and we had not paid rent for 3 years so when you take this into account we have not lost out but just pulled our money back to use somewhere else.

Your place looked very good value at the price you sold. Good location good refit and value for money. Good luck with your future plans.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this