Latest News
  • FREE HOLIDAYS to Midnight and CBK --- Any more for any more..? *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 27th of July... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
matthewh

Visa For The Littleone

hi friends,im looking for advice with regard to my stepdaughter .she is 17 .her older sister is ok,she has been here so it shouldn't be too bad.she teaches English ,so that's fine.she comes on a tourist visa.we are looking for miew to come permanantley.everything is fine our end.here we go.lets see what happens.updates to follow.matt

I know mate.ive applied for 2 visas alone and obtained 2.the first for pukky as my fiancé before we married and then the oldest of the 2 girls for a holiday here.i have to do it now while she is a dependant.SHIT OR BUST

hi friends,im looking for advice with regard to my stepdaughter .she is 17 .her older sister is ok,she has been here so it shouldn't be too bad.she teaches English ,so that's fine.she comes on a tourist visa.we are looking for miew to come permanantley.everything is fine our end.here we go.lets see what happens.updates to follow.matt

Fair play to you matthewh

Years ago my Mrs had a work visa here and she applied for a visa that allowed her boy to come here and have a education visa later when she got a residence visa the boy got one automatically it was all pretty straight forward

I think the littleone miew will be treated fairly by the embassy.close your eyes to the embassy staff,and say you are meditating.they cant do nothing.they will then asses you.i think the kid will be ok

to be fair guys.i need to get this kid away from issan ,and pattaya.she wont work in a bar