Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on Friday... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on Friday... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on Friday... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on Friday... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on Friday... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on Friday... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

matthewh

Flight Price Are Coming Down Bigtime

Mate of mine left Heathrow last Sunday to Bangkok on Air China via Beijing. He had a 9 hour lay over in Beijing. Not for me but 280 quid is a good deal.

Use of lounge as well during layover.

• Like 1

Just now, buffalo said:

Just booked with Thai for early next month  £460  Pretty happy with that

well cheap.good for you.

Manchester -Bangkok 25th March month return with Qatar two hour layover in Doha both ways ... £289

Cheapest iv ever payed.

• Like 3

I know the exchange rates are down.its a classic case of"swings and roundabouts".i bet when the rates go up the flights will too.

Yeah no doubt. But make hay whilst the sun shines and all that.... doubt if I would fly air China when direct with EVA is just over the £400 mark at the moment and premium economy is £700. Not that I'm considering booking any time soon for the first time in 4 years. Shit it's been 4 years. 

just booked a flight with Philippine airlines for early next month from Sydney to Bangkok. had a choice of either a 16hr stop over in manila or a 2 hr. I went for 16 hr. the price is aus  $510 return.  which is a very good .

5 hours ago, tom07 said:

just booked a flight with Philippine airlines for early next month from Sydney to Bangkok. had a choice of either a 16hr stop over in manila or a 2 hr. I went for 16 hr. the price is aus  $510 return.  which is a very good .

Thats a hell of a stopover

3 hours ago, buffalo said:

Thats a hell of a stopover

That's a trip to downtown Manilla I'm sure :) 

Considering a weekend at the end of May and just come up with some fantastic non stop prices from Heathrow. 

Screenshot_20170215-220454.png

That EVA price is unbelievable but on such a short weekend getting there over five hours earlier with BA might suit me better. 

• Like 2

Anyone flown Finnair? 

They're quoting 515 Euro from early December to mid January. 

16 minutes ago, Esco said:

Anyone flown Finnair? 

I flew with them a few years ago and as far as I can remember, I had nothing to complain about.
I'm looking at prices for a trip in the middle of March and Finnair keeps showing up as the best flight according to price and flight time. 

If I get my 3 weeks off I will try them again and report back.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Esco said:

Anyone flown Finnair? 

Yes,  not bad.

Helsinki airport is quite small so short connections are easy. 

If I remember correctly you get beer or wine gratis with the meal but have to pay for alcoholic drinks at all other times, Euros and cards only accepted.  This is on the HEL-BKK flight. 

11 hours ago, thinkingallowed said:

Considering a weekend at the end of May and just come up with some fantastic non stop prices from Heathrow. 

Screenshot_20170215-220454.png

That EVA price is unbelievable but on such a short weekend getting there over five hours earlier with BA might suit me better. 

Booked it, went for the EVA one. Perfect timing for the May members meeting I do believe. 

1 hour ago, thinkingallowed said:

Booked it, went for the EVA one. Perfect timing for the May members meeting I do believe. 

I'd be curious to know how much EVA elite class was.

On 09/02/2016 at 1:57 AM, john42 said:

So is Sterling

55555 brilliant ,,, make more or spend less ?

4 hours ago, Buckfast said:

I'd be curious to know how much EVA elite class was.

£1610 mate. Unfortunately can't treat myself to HiSo class every time. 

4 minutes ago, thinkingallowed said:

£1610 mate. Unfortunately can't treat myself to HiSo class every time. 

That's too much for premium economy. Agreed

1 minute ago, Buckfast said:

That's too much for premium economy. Agreed

Sorry mate misread your post that was for Premium Laurel,  Elite was £710. Probably would have gone for that had economy not been so stupidly cheap. 

7 hours ago, thinkingallowed said:

Should make that one too.:cool:

7 minutes ago, Al McReady said:

Should make that one too.:cool:

Nice one mate. 

Will be just the one night in Pattaya then an early flight up to the village in the morning. 

• Like 1