Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Evil Penevil

Under 300 Baht ... And Good!

13 minutes ago, Paul Chonburi said:

Nice review Evil, I have had brekkie there a few times when I want a change. Medium breakfast in Nickys at 165 baht is very good too, fully loaded, 2 slices of bread / toast, and you get 2 cups of tea. 

Nicky's is my probably my favorite place in Pattaya for some farang comfort food.

The Haven next to the retox on soi lk does a nice breakfast as well.

35 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Nicky's is my probably my favorite place in Pattaya for some farang comfort food.

The Haven next to the retox on soi lk does a nice breakfast as well.

My stomach likes farang food in the morning and thai food in the evening !

• Thumbs up 1

Just now, Paul Chonburi said:

Aye unless I'm seriously hungover then it's McDonald's or farang food all the way.

1 hour ago, Paul Chonburi said:

You are 50% Thai then :) 

• Haha 1

ive always enjoyed the food at 18 coins.i hear now that the have hostel accommodation too.the rooms were dirt cheap anyway.will see what I can find out.

I hate arse licking but evils reviews and pictures are top notch.

• Thumbs up 1

4 minutes ago, matthewh said:

ive always enjoyed the food at 18 coins.i hear now that the have hostel accommodation too.the rooms were dirt cheap anyway.will see what I can find out.

18 Coins restaurant operations moved across the road a couple of years to what was Maleez and became just The Coins.  That's since been taken over again and is now The Queen's Arms (Retox Group).  Original 18 Coins is still there but might not bear any resemblance to what you remember.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

Just now, kwa said:

18 Coins restaurant operations moved across the road a couple of years to what was Maleez and became just The Coins.  That's since been taken over again and is now The Queen's Arms (Retox Group).  Original 18 Coins is still there but might not bear any resemblance to what you remember.

ok thanks for that.

8 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

I hate arse licking but evils reviews and pictures are top notch.

How is it arse licking ? thats a problem with forums , if you agree with a mod or a decent poster  or heaven  forbid  Mulphy you are an arse licker. ... its bullshit..

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs up 1

11 minutes ago, matthewh said:

is the Hostel where those swingers stayed mate ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Parky said:

How is it arse licking ? thats a problem with forums , if you agree with a mod or a decent poster  or heaven  forbid  Mulphy you are an arse licker. ... its bullshit..

Had to give your post a green thumb, I couldn't find the brown tongue.......lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Parky said:

is the Hostel where those swingers stayed mate ?

ha fooking ha.last I heard there was a bloke arrested for doing swingers parties on a yaht.john m25 will know.?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

Had to give your post a green thumb, I couldn't find the brown tongue.......lol

Please not red, I will break out in a  rash ... Then start sending messages to Lanza.. its not fair boo hoo... :071: You are abusing the red thumb :) 

Edited by Parky
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Parky said:

You are 50% Thai then :) 

If my name wasn't Paul Chonburi or Parky 2, it would be Hybrid )

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Parky said:

You are not allowed to disagree with a Mod, its against international forum laws 🙄

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, kwa said:

I am no Retox fanboy, but Queens Arms have some really cheap and tasty specials everyday.

25 minutes ago, Paul Chonburi said:

I am no Retox fanboy, but Queens Arms have some really cheap and tasty specials everyday.

They do a great Sunday roast 

7 hours ago, Paul Chonburi said:

Is the hotel still there, stayed at the Maleez once, it was OK.  I also ate at the 18 Coins one time and enjoyed the breakfast and the staff were lovely.

Only ever had the 98 baht special breakfast in the Retox on Lengkee which was OK but would like to pay more for a better cooked breakfast.  If I remember rightly the better cooked (normal) breakfast in Retox was quite a price.

6 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

Is the hotel still there, stayed at the Maleez once, it was OK.  I also ate at the 18 Coins one time and enjoyed the breakfast and the staff were lovely.

Only ever had the 98 baht special breakfast in the Retox on Lengkee which was OK but would like to pay more for a better cooked breakfast.  If I remember rightly the better cooked (normal) breakfast in Retox was quite a price.

Maleez Lodge hotel still there and nothing to do with Retox. Retox breakfast in Lengkee is great value but not cooked fresh. My favourite is in Nickys. 

Just now, Paul Chonburi said:

Maleez Lodge hotel still there and nothing to do with Retox. Retox breakfast in Lengkee is great value but not cooked fresh. My favourite is in Nickys. 

Did a Sunday roast at Nicky's once with Alex, it was very nice.

• Thumbs up 1

8 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

Did a Sunday roast at Nicky's once with Alex, it was very nice.

i like their liver on Mondays

3 minutes ago, Paul Chonburi said:

bacon, onions, gravy and chips is all i need with it thanks )

This is a peas and beans forum mate ... and there are rules about gravy and what it can/cannot touch.

Do you think we are savages?

Edited by vpi78
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, vpi78 said:

This is a peas an beans forum mate ... and there are rules about gravy and what it can/cannot touch.

Do you think we are savages?

I think Evil should drop the price to 199 certain members enjoy dog food :071: