Latest News
  • The Latest News
  • The lottery
  • Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again the luckydip tickets wins....

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
kwa

Board Mail Shot

I received a mail shot a few minutes ago from admin at pattaya-live asking where I'd been as I hadn't been seen recently.

Was this supposed to be targetted, because it seems unlikely that someone missing a whole day without logging on would be a key target?

I received a mail shot a few minutes ago from admin at pattaya-live asking where I'd been as I hadn't been seen recently.

Was this supposed to be targetted, because it seems unlikely that someone missing a whole day without logging on would be a key target?

lol , no not targeted , just generic , sent by me .

a serious message in the mail shot tinged by my wicked sense of humour .

I received it also, I logged in to find I have been demoted from level 3 to level 1 and am not allowed to view many of my own posts.

If you are going to keep changing user levels of members if they don't post for a time you may as well delete me completely.

I received it also, I logged in to find I have been demoted from level 3 to level 1 and am not allowed to view many of my own posts.

If you are going to keep changing user levels of members if they don't post for a time you may as well delete me completely.

really simple peter , keep in touch .

this forum is set automatically to demote or delete any member who hasn't logged in in 6 months depending on their level .

Yes. And my wi-fi costs me 1000 Baht a Month. It's NOT FREE.

sorry mate but you are wrong .

your wifi is absolutely free , its your lan that costs you money .

Yes. And my wi-fi costs me 1000 Baht a Month. It's NOT FREE.

It's 1,000 baht a month if you post one time or one hundred. Fill your boots. :)

really simple peter , keep in touch .this forum is set automatically to demote or delete any member who hasn't logged in in 6 months depending on their level .

I have never been demoted for not logging in on any other forum I am a member of and it does not automatically reinstate members when they return.

You say the forum is "your forum" if it was I would not have demoted myself.

I have never been demoted for not logging in on any other forum I am a member of and it does not automatically reinstate members when they return.

You say the forum is "your forum" if it was I would not have demoted myself.

this isn't any other forum peter .

we do things our way .

you are correct the software doesn't automatically reinstate levels of a returning poster , myself and other admin do that .

in your case if you are hanging around I l be happy to reinstate your trusted status .

I think I got demoted! Profile says "member." Unless "member" is referring to something else? Haha.

I come by every time I'm in town which, unfortunately, is not often enough! Back in July!

On Apr 28, 2016, at 3:28 AM, <noreply@pattaya-live.com> <noreply@pattaya-live.com> wrote:

BillTheCat,
if you are friends of the rockhouse level then you are or were a regular customer of the rockhouse , supported the rockhouse and were generally friends with me .
things move on , people die , move house , move countries , fall out , stop being regular customers and so their place in friends of the rockhouse need to be reviewed and those that don't fit the criteria anymore need to be removed from that section .
trusted member status was always granted to people who came to the rockhouse and introduced themselves , this was in the hope that they would begin to patronize the rockhouse regularly .
unfortunately most only came the rockhouse once then never came back once they had the trusted status .
so I'm afraid I ll need to be looking at removing trusted status from those that do not frequent the rockhouse who are in that section .
obviously I ll consider were people live , if they are tourist or expat and other relevant criteria .
that leaves level 1 membership and I suspect most will find themselves in there .
now even level 1 members need be regular posters to keep any membership status so please keep that in mind when you decide to post or not .
thanks .
admin .

have we met

Aye, Alex, we have! Most recently last month, with a particular friend from down under (I won't name names publicly).

I also got the email and I post most days.

generic mail mate .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this