Latest News
  • Forum Donations:-
  • 15-12-2017- G

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
thinkingallowed

Window Or Aisle Seat?

When flying scum class which do you prefer window or aisle seat and why?

I'm a window guy as if I'm sleeping I don't want bothered by people trying to go to the toilet.

Plus it can keep me amused looking out of the window.

When flying scum class which do you prefer window or aisle seat and why?

I'm a window guy as if I'm sleeping I don't want bothered by people trying to go to the toilet.

Plus it can keep me amused looking out of the window.

sames same any class. window only. no one tripping over me plates of meat

Aisle longhaul, window shorthaul.......

I do quite a few short connections short haul so often choose an aisle seat for a quick exit.

I'm with you Dave. I get such pains in my legs that I have to get up and walk around a fair bit.

Same

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Scum class , I like it ...

Scum class with Emirates on board the A380 is best . Flown twice with them in the last 3 months and deffo flying with themagain in a few months .

Only wrong'uns want to sit in the middle mate.

Will give you a call later mate.

I have 56 inch shoulders so its always the aisle seat so i have extra room on one side. Once the dinners are served I get to claim extra inches from the aisle and don’t usually get disturbed. I also have a few tricks when selecting my seat.

Now with three seats on either side of the plane I look for someone who has a single window seat and take to aisle in that row so anyone picking a seat is likely to avoid he middle one. on over half my flights I get a vacant seat next to me which makes all the difference on a 7 hour flight. I have been known to check my seat selection just before leaving for the airport just n case.

an aisle seat always.i like to get up and stretch my legs etc.hate window seats

Always the aisle. Drink as much beer as they'll give me so up to the loo regularly.

Window seat, snoozed like a baby on the flight home from London earlier today, thats a first for me.

Depends on the plane. If 2 seats at the side of the plane then window, If 3 seats across aile. A 330 are 2 seaters at the side so windows seats when flying with those planes like Oman Air . B 777 used by Eva are 3 seaters at the side so aile so can get out easily to the bog and wander around. hate getting seat in the middle of the plane unless aile seat.

Edited by cheetzie

Aisle seat and on aircraft such as Disunited's 9-seater across 777s, Aisle in the middle row of 3 so the middle seat guy in my row has a choice to climb over the guy on the other side rather than me.

Like to look out the window when flying so normally I go for a window seat with Mrs Fiend having to move every time I need a pish..... But when me daughter is flying with us I tend to go for the aisle seat...

I also tend to book seats at the rear of the plane as they tend to be board first in scum class.