Latest News
  • The Latest News
  • The lottery
  • Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again the luckydip tickets wins....

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

lanzalad

New features of the forum.

Still have problems in the messages part using the mobile version. 

Can't start a new conversation as the inbox appears over the page when I try to do so. 

Just realised that using Firefox I couldn't see pics. (your Thomas pic in another thread Phil) 

Moved over to Chrome and could see them there.

On 23/06/2016 at 11:32 PM, lanzalad said:

Number one :-

<snip>

Thanks.  How about post number in each post in a thread which was there before?

5 minutes ago, kwa said:

Thanks.  How about post number in each post in a thread which was there before?

Let me see what i can do...

I've seen something about this ... somewhere... :ABON:

Just added to the profile drop down box My Activity on the user bar:-

Screenshot.PNG

On 19/06/2016 at 0:21 PM, The Tongue said:

Deleted Tapatalk from my android, just wasn't loading any topics despite signing in and seeing updated topic headings, just not loading the content. Reloaded, signed in, still a problem.  Will make do with my PC for now which means I won't be viewing Pl as much as usual.

Will try to load Tapatalk in a few days or will load PL through my browser if in need of being online.

+1

Another feature I've seen before but isn't here is "Post Preview".

Also the option to automatically wrap quote (and other) tags around text.  I've just done it manually in another post but clicking a button would be easier.

7 minutes ago, kwa said:

Also the option to automatically wrap quote (and other) tags around text.  I've just done it manually in another post but clicking a button would be easier.

Click here for a preview:

preview.jpg

1 hour ago, CampariO said:

Click here for a preview:

preview.jpg

Thanks

I just found the quote one right next to it.  Don't know why I couldn't see them before.

On 29 June 2016 at 0:21 AM, kwa said:

There a method behind the madness.

I don't want them showing up in this way but there's nothing to stop them from showing up in new content.

i want them just to show in the open section so i can use them to our FB page so I'm asking the IP Board to look at it for me and see if something can be done as there's no setting to stop it...

IP Board have a admin login for the forum and will need to see the "Town Crier" at work before they can do anything..

I'n this case they'll tell me with file to change or patch the software...

So hopefully it will be sorted out very soon and if you want to see the news then you just go to that section of the forum...

Error Code EX144 coming up when I try and view any Activity List.  I can still access the forums individually from the main "All Forums" menu.

11 hours ago, kwa said:

Error Code EX144 coming up when I try and view any Activity List.  I can still access the forums individually from the main "All Forums" menu.

Yes i needed to sort out the search index table on the Data Base and repair a bug and set a task to rebuild it to optimise the index.

All up and working now and a little bit faster on opening the pages.

For the moment i've set the NEW HOUND / TOWN CRIER to 6 threads per and and not allow flood posting this means we should not get any more than one post at a time.

So this has been changed from yesterday then when I hit "unread content" and it was nothing but a page filled with town crier posts ?

Edited by Fondles

25 minutes ago, Fondles said:

So this has been changed from yesterday then when I hit "unread content" and it was nothing but a page filled with town crier posts ?

No nothing on the forum has changed at all.. The work carried out yesterday had nothing to do with BM's setting and only the search indexing on the database which needed to be optimised to speed up the opening page..

Maybe your search settings have changed.

how would my search settings change ?

I hover the activity button then click on unread content.

And today I have nothing from the town crier... which is a good thing !!

Oh ok.

hover the activity button and then click on unread content..... yeah if any search settings have changed it aint been on my end.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.