Latest News
  • The Latest News
  • The lottery
  • Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now.... Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now.... Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now.... Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now....

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
lanzalad

Immigration was a breeze this morning...

Immigration was a breeze this morning, had to extend my visa and get the papers to transfer two bike.

I was told first to fill in the residents check form which i told them i've done already and they said "Do again mister" so at this point i was thinking , here we go another day wrapped in the red tape...

But they did the residents check and extended my visa in one hit and i didn't even need to wait around for the visa and i got it back with my change in 10 minutes.

Then i need the two papers for the bikes and handed everything over and i was would to wait 20 minutes so had a cuppa in the car park and called back and the lady handed them to me....

All Done

It never been like this since i've been here..

It seems very hit and miss with regards to immigration services in Thailand.

My pal sent me a photo of a horrendous waiting line at the big immigration office in Bangkok, said he went at 9 and wasn't out until after 2.

Landed in Suwannaboom this morning around 9:30h, there was almost no queue at immigration. Can't remember the last time when it was so deserted.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this