Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

lanzalad

introduce yourself to the forum

43 minutes ago, Captain B said:

Good day everyone. Usually residing in Pattaya, am currently back in UK visiting elderly parents. Missing home in Thailand and hoping to get some connection here

You are among friends, just post, chat. add info, we are here to reply, welcome to the board........

1 minute ago, Flashing Spanners said:

New here and hello everyone.

I’m living in Sakon Nakhon northern thailand.

I’ve not been here too long and i’m on a big learning curve.

Welcome mate. 

We were all on a learning curve when we first came. 

You'll get told stuff pretty much straight up here, which is better for your sanity in the long run anyway :)

12 minutes ago, Irish boy said:

Welcome mate. 

You'll get told stuff pretty much straight up here, which is better for your sanity in the long run anyway :)

I’ve only been in Thailand for six months and every day i’m wondering if i've done the right thing by deciding to live here.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Irish boy said:

Welcome mate. 

Leave him alone, thats Frostie dont you know!! LOL

Just now, Flashing Spanners said:

I’ve only been in Thailand for six months and every day i’m wondering if i've done the right thing by deciding to live here.

Only time will tell on that score. Just stay away from high rise buildings! lol

1 minute ago, Flashing Spanners said:

But you must've came on holiday a few times before moving, yea?

1 minute ago, firth1974 said:

Leave him alone, thats Frostie dont you know!! LOL

Well he is Admin, al sorts of powers, mainly directed at annoying Matt :)

2 minutes ago, Irish boy said:

Once an Admin on 1 board, your an Admin on all the boards! But dont mention that to Matty.

29 minutes ago, Irish boy said:

Yes I was in a relationship for many years and we split up and sold the house.

I moved into a friend’s house around four years ago who I worked with for many years and he booked a holiday to Thailand and I decided to go with him.

We spent one week in Phuket and one week in Bangkok.

I met a girl in Bangkok and since then I’ve been going to Thailand for my holidays for the last four years then i decided to move over six months ago.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

7 minutes ago, Flashing Spanners said:

Yes I was in a relationship for many years and we split up and sold the house.

I moved into a friend’s house around four years ago who I worked with for many years and booked a holiday to Thailand and I decided to go with him.

We spent one week in Phuket and one week in Bangkok.

I met a girl in Bangkok and since then I’ve been going to Thailand for my holidays for the last four years then i decided to move over six months ago.

Certainly not an unusual story, mate. 

There are a few board members living in Isaan, up round you in Nong Khai as well. 

Think you need plenty to do, keep busy with, hobbies, stuff you're interested in, fishing, motor bike trips etc. So as not to get bored, end up drinking all day or the like. Just my opinion like, some might like drinking all day :)

• Thumbs up 1

Yes i'm getting fed up with nothing to do and I don't really drink much.

Nong Khai is around three hours drive but Udon Thani is closer and has more to offer and i can get my english food fix.

3 minutes ago, Flashing Spanners said:

Nong Khai is around three hours drive but Udon Thani is closer and has more to offer and i can get my english food fix.

You're from the UK then? 

Yea, I don't think it would be for me, I'd be bored, but that's just me. Plenty do, and each to their own. 

Don't know that much about Isaan to be fair, apart from a week in Buriram a few years ago, have never really stated there. 

But it's good you're 'reaching out' so to speak, stick around you'll get to know other people who stay there, how they do it, ideas etc, so not to get bored. 

There's an American guy who does a brilliant thread on here, kinda his daily life there. He's actually back in the US for a wee while, but coming back, he'll no doubt pick it up again.  

1 hour ago, Flashing Spanners said:

Welcome 

20 minutes ago, Flashing Spanners said:

WTTB 

1 hour ago, Flashing Spanners said:

Welcome to the board, hope you enjoy it here.

How did you decide on your board name, I'm always intrigued by this.

Welcome to the board Mate !

All the best with living a bit lonely up there, most has been said already in above posts on it. Maybe try some regular trips to BKK or Pattaya now and then.

BTW, i am the exceptional frenchie on here, retired mechanic, living 50 / 50 between Bali and the  East Java jungle (max I can survive there is 3 weeks..)

Lived in BKK for 10 years. Still an occasional visitor.

Dont hesitate to post some pics about live up there !

Cheers !

• Thumbs up 1

31 minutes ago, Flashing Spanners said:

I was a heating engineer and got the job done in time.

Always good to have another engineer on board.

3 hours ago, Flashing Spanners said:

Have you been introduced to dog meat yet, they do have a liking for the four legged friend in Sakon Nakhon.

You in the town or in the boonies.

By the way WTTB

On 3/15/2018 at 4:05 AM, Flashing Spanners said:

Welcome to the forum

It can be a little bit mad around here especially when Matthew is around on the weekends.

55 minutes ago, Madusa said:

Welcome to the forum

It can be a little bit mad around here especially when Matthew is around on the weekends.

It’s thursday here brother 😎🙏

10 minutes ago, ajsp9 said:

Yeah, I just realised he started early !!

2 hours ago, ajsp9 said:

2 hours ago, Madusa said:

Yeah, I just realised he started early !!

Matt sometimes gets the calendar mixed up, or upside down...

Never mind, out of the "happy hours" he is very OK!

8 hours ago, thai spice said:

Matt sometimes gets the calendar mixed up, or upside down...

Never mind, out of the "happy hours" he is very OK!

he's ok even during the happy hours, infact I find it amusing him talking to himself !!

Stephen delduos has been a member for years and hasn't made 1 post strange ?