Latest News
  • FREE HOLIDAYS to Midnight and CBK --- Any more for any more..? *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 27th of July... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

lanzalad

introduce yourself to the forum

30 minutes ago, Rockie said:

Hello and thanks for letting me join. 

I have been to Pattaya 2 times and love it but am still a bit apprehensive so I want more inside information. Let me look around guys, I imagine this is a huge database of knowledge. I don't like asking stupid questions so I will only ask questions when I can't find the answer. 

Thanks. R. 

Welcome, where did you stay in Pattaya ?  

Just now, Rockie said:

Sandy Spring. 

Where is that ? heard it mentioned never seen it ?

What bars did you go in ? many lads here have been all over , be nice to see what a lad on 2 visits does ..

Cheers

• Thumbs up 1

18 minutes ago, Parky said:

Where is that ? heard it mentioned never seen it ?

What bars did you go in ? many lads here have been all over , be nice to see what a lad on 2 visits does ..

Cheers

It is on soi 13 I am sure. It came up on Agoda on my price range. Suited me. What bars, ha good question. I really don't remember much. I remember Secrets because I thought it was a secret because I couldn't find it and nobody knew where it was. I read about it being a great plsce. It was nice enough, very quiet and ugly women. I went to some ago go just near there, up the small street and took my first lady from there.. I went to soi 6 but to be honest it scared me, in your face but I found a English pub, Queen Victoria where zi could sit and look at the ladies.. I got the guts to do a short time there, maybe Roxy, maybe Foxy with a lady with a tattoo on her leg. I went to many of the bars in the main road and then the Beer Garden. Apart from that just random ones on Walking Street. I know there is more to Pattaya than where I went which is why I am here. 

I am naturally shy and find it hard to walk into a bar by myself so I am looking for some tips from this database of knowledge. 

R

5 minutes ago, Rockie said:

It is on soi 13 I am sure. It came up on Agoda on my price range. Suited me. What bars, ha good question. I really don't remember much. I remember Secrets because I thought it was a secret because I couldn't find it and nobody knew where it was. I read about it being a great plsce. It was nice enough, very quiet and ugly women. I went to some ago go just near there, up the small street and took my first lady from there.. I went to soi 6 but to be honest it scared me, in your face but I found a English pub, Queen Victoria where zi could sit and look at the ladies.. I got the guts to do a short time there, maybe Roxy, maybe Foxy with a lady with a tattoo on her leg. I went to many of the bars in the main road and then the Beer Garden. Apart from that just random ones on Walking Street. I know there is more to Pattaya than where I went which is why I am here. 

I am naturally shy and find it hard to walk into a bar by myself so I am looking for some tips from this database of knowledge. 

R

Were you travelling alone ?   

Edited by Parky

14 hours ago, Happy Farang said:

Where is he, has he been banned too.

I know, he's keeping his head down, i'll TAG him to let him know i've signed up

@matthewh

er no.

3 minutes ago, Parky said:

Were you travelling alone ?   

Yes. I hope to meet some guys as shotguns on here so I may go further afield. Tell me, I saw a message that said you replied but when I clicked on it it didn't take me to your reply, is that usual? 

1 minute ago, Rockie said:

Yes. I hope to meet some guys as shotguns on here so I may go further afield. Tell me, I saw a message that said you replied but when I clicked on it it didn't take me to your reply, is that usual? 

On your next trip go to the Rockhouse you will meet some members , 

1 minute ago, Parky said:

On your next trip go to the Rockhouse you will meet some members , 

It worked this time. I've seen that pub mentioned a few times, why is it special? 

Tia

R

1 minute ago, Rockie said:

It worked this time. I've seen that pub mentioned a few times, why is it special? 

Tia

R

Heck, I didn't realise the time, need to go shopping and start work at 1. See you later. 

R

18 minutes ago, cbk said:

Good luck.

Seems a good guy Rockie , like his posting style 😎

4 minutes ago, Parky said:

Seems a good guy Rockie , like his posting style 😎

sorry can't say anything other than welcome

Edited by cbk
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, cbk said:

sorry can't say anything other than welcome

Well you read his posts .. 

1 minute ago, Parky said:

Well you read his posts .. 

No mate, I was going to say something, which I have done on another thread, but remembered that on this thread there is no speculation or name calling or suspicion, or negativity or whatever so I replied elsewhere. 

7 minutes ago, traveljoe said:

Greetings to everybody. I love traveling. I discovered this forum recently....seems interesting. 

i love travelling too . where are you from and where have you been .

5 minutes ago, mulphy said:

i love travelling too . where are you from and where have you been .

I'm from the U.S. I've been to Japan, Thailand, Singapore and Australia. I would like to visit Monaco or Spain. How about you?

7 minutes ago, traveljoe said:

I'm from the U.S. I've been to Japan, Thailand, Singapore and Australia. I would like to visit Monaco or Spain. How about you?

im from scotland , ive been to england , wales , belgium , holland , france ,germany ,  portugal , spain , tenerife , the usa , the carribean , thailand , vietnam , philippines , hong kong , cambodia , laos , indonesia , macau , malaysia , the uae . 

many of them many many times .

probably missed a few .

4 minutes ago, traveljoe said:

Hi Joe,

What did originate your interest for Thailand ?