Latest News
  • The Latest News
  • The lottery
  • Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again the luckydip tickets wins....

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
scotty

First unread post - the wee blue dot

Well bugger me, how dumb am I.

Just realised if you click on the small blue dot next to the post title you go to first unread post (my most used function after view new content).

I'm sure the info is already on here in one of Lanza's posts but I must have missed it.

Took my a bit of time to find that as well.  Found it one day hovering the mouse on it and seeing the pop up message.....:rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, thai spice said:

Took my a bit of time to find that as well.  Found it one day hovering the mouse on it and seeing the pop up message.....:rolleyes:

I did exactly the same :on2long:

Well I'm using an iPad and can't see this blue dot. 

image.png

11 minutes ago, Murchie said:

Well I'm using an iPad and can't see this blue dot. 

image.png

It's the blue dot next to the Topic description on the 'View new content' list page not once you have opened topic (sorry can't seem to post a screenshot of it- on company laptop)

Found this at the start. Only issue is that using my tablet if you miss the dot and hit the members avatar it takes you tho their profile. Not good for those with the shakes!

34 minutes ago, painter said:

Found this at the start. Only issue is that using my tablet if you miss the dot and hit the members avatar it takes you tho their profile. Not good for those with the shakes!

Aye there's not a lot of room for error when trying to hit the dot/star when using the mobile version.

2 hours ago, scotty said:

It's the blue dot next to the Topic description on the 'View new content' list page not once you have opened topic (sorry can't seem to post a screenshot of it- on company laptop)

Ok thanks, got it it now. 

Same as the old software, isn't it?  The dot becomes a star if you've posted in the thread.

I think it used to go to the last unread post by default for me on the old software.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this