Latest News
  • The Latest News
  • The lottery
  • Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now.... Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now.... Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now.... Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now....

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
thinkingallowed

Visitor visa for UK

38 minutes ago, Tiny Todger said:

Bugger me I was there in about '91 for Motorola...loved the place: the smells, the heat, the food, the music...bloody fantastic..

Yes it is a pretty cool place.

2 hours ago, Buckfast said:

I'll drink any kind of beer. Modelo is good.

I've never been to Puerto Vallarta would be good to see you for a couple of days in Mexico. 

That would be great pal.

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 1:47 AM, thinkingallowed said:

Was too slow for the very cheap Malaysian tickets but have just booked a flight with BA which has a 2000 baht fee for cancellation in case of problems. 

Have to decide whether she applies in her own right or I or my father sponsors her application. 

Why mention my father? Well I've not lived in the UK myself for that long and by the time the visa application comes about I'll only have been working for my own company for five months, which may complicate things . I have property that I own and another that I have a lease on which I guess helps? 

Possibly it might be easier for dear old dad to invite his daughter-in-law across for a holiday? 

Just throwing stuff out here for feedback and also in the hope that it might help others in the future. 

Matt mentioned having lots of photos helps and to be honest there are very few pics we have with the both of us on in recent years. I mean for God's sake if we're on holiday taking photos one of us is holding the camera!  I'm hoping that the fact both of us still have old passports that show our trips to Malaysia x3, Bali x2, Singapore, Laos, Vietnam x2 and Cambodia x3 will help? Will the fifty plus Thai stamps in my passports help?

Now I don't mean to be rude, not that bothered if I am to be honest, but it is possible that as well as helping me this thread may be of use to others in the future. So unless you've something positive or informative to add could the usual suspects please go bitch at each other in parts of the forum that are set out for such "fun".

mate the matching stamps will go a long long way.your father is another option.they will want to see details of the accommodation,finances.i sent photos of my home, each room and from outside and proof of ownership.i personally think you will be fine.send a letter detailing why you haven't lived in the UK for so long.either way I wish you well.

11 minutes ago, thinkingallowed said:

Cheers Matt.

What are your thoughts on my travel insurance question? 

obviously you should never be without it.i wouldn't use a thai company,but a UK one.imagine trying to get a payout in Thailand.do you have a policy that you could maybe add mrs thinking allowed too.?.we both have ours with nationwide.i would definitely copy any insurance you do get and submit it with your application.

just heard from a friend of my wife who was refused.they picked fault in the uni and 400 pounds in the bank.i didn't tell pukky  but its correct.she wanted her son to come here.400 notes wont sustain you for long.there may not have been a uni.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this