Jump to content
Latest News
  • The Latest News
  • The lottery
  • Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again the luckydip tickets wins....

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
pattayaman2001

CBR500R for sale

Recommended Posts

I am selling my 2013 model CBR500R
White in colour. It has 18,000km on the clock and is in excellent condition
bodily and mechanically.
The CBR500R is a great intermediate sports bike. A powerful engine, precise handling and this model has ABS brakes. It also returns over 70mpg.
The bike has one years tax and insurance and green book in my name ready for easy transfer.
Two keys and a Honda toolkit included.

125,000 Baht


Genuine reason for sale I have purchased a bigger bike.
Tel: 063 147 0355 or 092 969 4119
No time wasters. Genuine buyers only.

CBR500R5.jpg

CBR500R.jpg

CBR500R3.jpg

IMG_20160822_164718.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.jpegThose 500s are the best value bikes here , I saw the Africa twin earlier great bike 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, pattayaman2001 said:

125,000 Baht. Sorry forgot to add.

Decent  deal, Pegasus has the same model funny I was on the Z800 and I thought  his was  on the 650/4 ,  the 500 Range is very good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Parky said:

image.jpegThose 500s are the best value bikes here , I saw the Africa twin earlier great bike 

These were not good bikes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, john42 said:

These were not good bikes.

lol African twins were 750 legend bikes , Paris Dakar ... 

One of the best bikes ever made , the new 1000 is getting rave reviews , not good bikes 5555???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Parky said:

lol African twins were 750 legend bikes , Paris Dakar ... 

One of the best bikes ever made , the new 1000 is getting rave reviews , not good bikes 5555???

30 Sold in two weeks, no there not good bikes. 

I'd bet that if you was lucky to get one of the 30 you could sell it now for a profit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Murchie said:

30 Sold in two weeks, no there not good bikes. 

I'd bet that if you was lucky to get one of the 30 you could sell it now for a profit. 

For sure 4 month waiting list , all over the world they are well rated , John 42 is new to biking so does not know the heritage ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a 750 Africa for a few weeks back in another life, I found it to be heavy and cumbersome. I sold it and bought a 750 Super Tenere which whilst still a big bike felt more nimble than the AT

Note there was no offroad work for either, it was my work commuter when the sun was shining.

@ pattayaman, nice bike mate good luck with the sale. I apologise for the threadf**k.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2016 at 11:09 AM, pattayaman2001 said:

I am selling my 2013 model CBR500R
White in colour. It has 18,000km on the clock and is in excellent condition
bodily and mechanically.
The CBR500R is a great intermediate sports bike. A powerful engine, precise handling and this model has ABS brakes. It also returns over 70mpg.
The bike has one years tax and insurance and green book in my name ready for easy transfer.
Two keys and a Honda toolkit included.

125,000 Baht


Genuine reason for sale I have purchased a bigger bike.
Tel: 063 147 0355 or 092 969 4119
No time wasters. Genuine buyers only.

CBR500R5.jpg

CBR500R.jpg

CBR500R3.jpg

IMG_20160822_164718.jpg

If I was based in Pattaya I would have this 100%, lovely bike.

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×