Latest News
  • The Latest News
  • The lottery
  • Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again the luckydip tickets wins....

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Forum Admin

Current censored members

To all members

Due to the current situation we are now monitoring BM's post more that before and if we feel the need to censor a BM's posting then we will do so.

This means you will be warned that your post will need to be approved by admin or mods before its posted onto the forum.

This is normally set for 12 hours but its easy to extend there restrictions.

Thanks

Lanzalad

First one is matthew..

You have a censored Moderate Content on your profile
All of your content posted by the your self until the 19-10-2016 at 06.00 GMT (12.00 +6) will need to be manually approved by admin or a  moderator before it can be viewed by the forum.

Sad it has to come to this.

I am on Mod watch on another forum, but logical as I.told them to fxxxck off.

Anyway, I dont lose any sleep about it !

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, thai spice said:

Sad it has to come to this.

I am on Mod watch on another forum, but logical as I.told them to fxxxck off.

Anyway, I dont lose any sleep about it !

Well i did this to Matthew to control his relentless posting on many thread about the same topic after Alex and my self posted to warn BM's

This will still allow him to post now but all posts will be monitored and after 6am tomorrow he will be free to post again and will not be on mod watch any more...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lanzalad said:

Well i did this to Matthew to control his relentless posting on many thread about the same topic after Alex and my self posted to warn BM's

This will still allow him to post now but all posts will be monitored and after 6am tomorrow he will be free to post again and will not be on mod watch any more...

Mathh is usually OK, but when on the rampage, he is a real pain........

• Like 2

7 hours ago, nickrock said:

We need a app that detects if a member is on beer o'clock and restricts their posts

Haha... none of us would be posting then:)

8 hours ago, nickrock said:

We need a app that detects if a member is on beer o'clock and restricts their posts

The old sundowner voyeur is a classic example.. 5555

8 hours ago, nickrock said:

Especially if someone hacked their IP address.  ???

1 hour ago, mrgreenjeans said:

Especially if someone hacked their IP address.  ???

That reminds me of the fact it doesn't have to necessarily be hacking. I have an elderly neighbor without regular internet access up in Loei. He stops by from time-to-time to use my access and often laptop. So he "projects" as me on some of the fora as far as IP address.

I had several warnings, time outs, and downgrades on one forum about my posting "behaviour" before I just gave up trying to explain to the rocket scientist Admin/Mod there that it was not me posting about their declining hostess standards.

Lately he has taken to guessing passwords and causing auto-generated eMails to be sent suggesting someone change their password.

I thought it was funny until I got one 555.

• Like 1

Let Matty boy rip. What a melt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's fine I take nothing back.and anything I say here as  I will say face to face with no ill intention.

2 hours ago, thai spice said:

Mathh is usually OK, but when on the rampage, he is a real pain........

you mean when someone pisses me off I respond and I will continue in that manner.more should.it would probably stop people leaving and getting pissed off.

1 hour ago, matthewh said:

you mean when someone pisses me off I respond and I will continue in that manner.more should.it would probably stop people leaving and getting pissed off.

hows the drinking going ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fondles said:

Considering the time zone difference...... I like your sense of humor !  Cheers !

• Like 2

2 hours ago, matthewh said:

Math, what about using capital letters at the beginning of a phrase and make paragraphs ?

Just a suggestion from an old frog.....

OK, I stop it here .....555555555

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Fondles said:

?? Tidy 

consider this my last post on this forum,although I will still sign in.to name me as the first one to be censored in public is bad,in future after nearly 12000 posts there will be nothing to censor,and I will do as others do"take info and put nothing back".ps fondles is another shit stirrer.these are the ones that stir things and need getting shot of.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, matthewh said:

consider this my last post on this forum,although I will still sign in.to name me as the first one to be censored in public is bad,in future after nearly 12000 posts there will be nothing to censor,and I will do as others do"take info and put nothing back".ps fondles is another shit stirrer.these are the ones that stir things and need getting shot of.

Not shit stirring at all mate, you was the one that publicly stated on the forum you was on  the wagon and given your erotic and somewhat obnoxious posting at time I was merely asking how the drinking was going as Iam concerned you may have fallen off the wagon.

I find  leaving the fora posts amusing and reminds me of this

tumblr_mpaqgy0fUv1sxk8zwo1_400.gif

Edited by Fondles
  • Like 1

ive blocked fondles as he was dig dig,which probabably instigated me getting pissed of with the board.i wont block parky.we have arguments with no ill intent.parkys posting syle is his but a lot of people have left because of it.if ive done wrong,then please accept my apologies.however don't proclaim me to be pissed on a weekday night.weekends yes.enjoy your Friday tomorrow.matt

2 minutes ago, matthewh said:

ive blocked fondles as he was dig dig,which probabably instigated me getting pissed of with the board.i wont block parky.we have arguments with no ill intent.parkys posting syle is his but a lot of people have left because of it.if ive done wrong,then please accept my apologies.however don't proclaim me to be pissed on a weekday night.weekends yes.enjoy your Friday tomorrow.matt

lmao.good for you Bro.

Just now, thai spice said:

Math, what about using capital letters at the beginning of a phrase and make paragraphs ?

Just a suggestion from an old frog.....

its about people saying "no".its not a one poster dictatorship.

OK, I stop it here .....555555555

never good at punctuation mate.im a carpenter not a pen pusher.

1 hour ago, Fondles said:

Not shit stirring at all mate, you was the one that publicly stated on the forum you was on  the wagon and given your erotic and somewhat obnoxious posting at time I was merely asking how the drinking was going as Iam concerned you may have fallen off the wagon.

I find  leaving the fora posts amusing and reminds me of this

tumblr_mpaqgy0fUv1sxk8zwo1_400.gif

I've missed the erotic ones somehow.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this