Latest News
  • The Latest News
  • The lottery
  • Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again the luckydip tickets wins....

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Forum Admin

Current censored members

1 hour ago, nickrock said:

He got a 90 day suspension from me yesterday

Good on you mate i looked at your comments and jumped in to suspend him...  not realising you had already done it.

A very nasty person indeed.

• Like 1

I was going to give him more than that but  its long enough for him to realise it goes on in here with out his presence

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, nickrock said:

Because I had to repeatedly remove his posts as I was removing them he would put them back up plus his threats in a message to me

I just don't get it. Mike is one of the loveliest guy in the world. He's gone out of his way to come up and visit my wife and I, been the most wonderful host when we've visited him. The best smile in the world. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LatinLover said:

Didn't see what he said but sounds a bit harsh.

Nope... Should banned for life .....

1 hour ago, lanzalad said:

Good on you mate i looked at your comments and jumped in to suspend him...  not realising you had already done it.

A very nasty person indeed.

Yes

A disgrace for his fellow countrymen....    Somebody I would see dying on the street , I would not lift a finger........

1 hour ago, thai spice said:

Nope... Should banned for life .....

Yes

A disgrace for his fellow countrymen....    Somebody I would see dying on the street , I would not lift a finger........

alittle harsh there flower.i missed what ever happened.enjoy your day

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, matthewh said:

alittle harsh there flower.i missed what ever happened.enjoy your day

Nope, personal insults + racist comments on my companion ......   

i honesdtly think he is a bit bi polar.  one time posting with brains, intelligent and worth reading, the next as rude as F.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

i honesdtly think he is a bit bi polar.  one time posting with brains, intelligent and worth reading, the next as rude as F.

I don't believe so, I just think he is bored and can't handle his piss. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nickrock said:

Because I had to repeatedly remove his posts as I was removing them he would put them back up plus his threats in a message to me

never acceptable.  Nick busts his arse for the board here.  modersting the inibriate is a nightmare job anyway, and being insulted/threatened  makes it 10 times worse

• Like 1

7 hours ago, thinkingallowed said:

I just don't get it. Mike is one of the loveliest guy in the world. He's gone out of his way to come up and visit my wife and I, been the most wonderful host when we've visited him. The best smile in the world. 

He is terrific company IRL , the funniest American  I have ever met..... That said he never had much to beat :laugh:

14 minutes ago, Parky said:

He is terrific company IRL , the funniest American  I have ever met..... That said he never had much to beat :laugh:

Is he as nasty IRL? 

14 minutes ago, Parky said:

in your "worst moments" Parky, you have never lowered yourself to promise to punch someones face in.  he is, to be fair, a yobbo when he has a keyboard

7 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

in your "worst moments" Parky, you have never lowered yourself to promise to punch someones face in.  he is, to be fair, a yobbo when he has a keyboard

I would never make a threat anyone on a forum,  but have had a few threats 5555...

I would never join another person  on FB 

I would never post a picture or someone , unless they were ok with it

Lots of things I have seen done on forums I would never do ,  your "Worst moments"  are as bad as anyones.... 

I would never join a forum attached to a bar and never go in the bar

I would never whine to get a BM banned 

I would never go on another social media site saying filth about another  site or person associated with that site 

We all have different views as to whats  acceptable,  some of things I have seen on here make me vomit..I tend to ignore those poster these days... 

I was thinking of giving Tommy flea a life time ban he refered to me as a aussie  that's worse than calling a scot a pom or yank a Mexican ( in this trump era ) hehe

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nickrock said:

I was thinking of giving Tommy flea a life time ban he refered to me as a aussie  that's worse than calling a scot a pom or yank a Mexican ( in this trump era ) hehe

I take it you are a Kiwi ? for New Zealanders  thats not derogatory is it ?

1 minute ago, nickrock said:

No its not

Funny how a Paddy, Jock, kiwi, Pom, Taffy  are not deemed  insults... yet Paki is an insult .... funny old world..

• Like 1

Some people! It's clear you are a Kiwi from your jandals, and the way you eat fush and chups at sux and then get a beer from your chully bun.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Parky said:

Funny how a Paddy, Jock, kiwi, Pom, Taffy  are not deemed  insults... yet Paki is an insult .... funny old world..

Actually, an Indian explained to be that it shouldn't be an insult. There is some disagreement about where the word Paki came from, but Stan means homeland of, like Afghanistan is the homeland of the Afghanies. A Paki is therefore someone from the Paki homeland, no insult, however 40 odd years ago when commonsense died and PC started, it was deemed to be racist, like black board and black bags. Simply a load of shite.   

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, biglad said:

Some people! It's clear you are a Kiwi from your jandals, and the way you eat fush and chups at sux and then get a beer from your chully bun.

Roflol

1 hour ago, nickrock said:

No its not

Totally at odds with a UK workplace view.

Back in 2000 our company was visited by an Industrial Workplace Ethics committee.

Can't remember the exact name of the society but 2 ladies held sessions with our staff to talk about the workplace and what was acceptable behaviour. Although it was mainly for our staff I decided to join in a session.

One session involved talking to your colleague sitting to your left, gleaning some info and then offering a précis of that info to the group.

My turn came and on starting my chat I advised that my colleague was a Kiwi. Immediately I was shot down by both women for being insulting and racially profiling. I advised both ladies that my colleague himself advised me he was a Kiwi and he confirmed that he saw nothing wrong with it. He was advised he was wrong to refer to himself as a Kiwi as it was insulting and detrimental to a positive workplace.

I disagreed, the rest of the group disagreed to the point that we felt the ladies themselves were part of the problem.

I will say though that the overriding factor in any verbal abuse, racial abuse case is how the recipient feels. It doesn't matter that the person directing certain words, phrases etc at another sees no negative intent on their part it is the person actually receiving the said words that can deem them offensive.

HR will always listen to the recipient when looking at disciplinary action.

I can understand that as unfortunately we do live in a 'snowflake' society where walking on eggshells has become the norm.

Of course extreme cases of bullying, racial abuse are totally wrong but calling a New Zealander a Kiwi is not in anyway negative in my book. Calling me a 'taff' is also fine by me as long as it isn't accompanied by a fist to the face.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

Totally at odds with a UK workplace view.

Back in 2000 our company was visited by an Industrial Workplace Ethics committee.

Can't remember the exact name of the society but 2 ladies held sessions with our staff to talk about the workplace and what was acceptable behaviour. Although it was mainly for our staff I decided to join in a session.

One session involved talking to your colleague sitting to your left, gleaning some info and then offering a précis of that info to the group.

My turn came and on starting my chat I advised that my colleague was a Kiwi. Immediately I was shot down by both women for being insulting and racially profiling. I advised both ladies that my colleague himself advised me he was a Kiwi and he confirmed that he saw nothing wrong with it. He was advised he was wrong to refer to himself as a Kiwi as it was insulting and detrimental to a positive workplace.

I disagreed, the rest of the group disagreed to the point that we felt the ladies themselves were part of the problem.

I will say though that the overriding factor in any verbal abuse, racial abuse case is how the recipient feels. It doesn't matter that the person directing certain words, phrases etc at another sees no negative intent on their part it is the person actually receiving the said words that can deem them offensive.

HR will always listen to the recipient when looking at disciplinary action.

I can understand that as unfortunately we do live in a 'snowflake' society where walking on eggshells has become the norm.

Of course extreme cases of bullying, racial abuse are totally wrong but calling a New Zealander a Kiwi is not in anyway negative in my book. Calling me a 'taff' is also fine by me as long as it isn't accompanied by a fist to the face.

Great post couldn't agree more ,i really think these hr / safety auditors look for problems where they don't exist

As I type this on the TV is a current affairs program and they are talking about " kiwi cricket fanatic working in Sheri Lanka "

As the acting senior in my unit, I was called in to see the nurse manager. Apparently a patient had complained about a conversation they had overheard and they were offended by it. I asked her if anyone else had complained, she said as far as she knew, no. So I then said, what makes this person so special that anyone has to give a shit what they think or what offends them? Everyone will eventually find something that offends them. She of course agreed with me. I then asked what the comment or comments were that so offended this soft bastard, and apparently it was some sort of sexual innuendo, and naturally my reply was it was down to them how they interpret an innuendo, and if they can find offence then perhaps they are the ones with a dirty mind, not my staff. I then asked if it was a male or female who complained-it was a female, so I said Tanya, why not just tel her to get fcuked, it may do her some good. She laughed and asked me to have a word with my staff. I then informed her that Recovery is a PC free zone, everyone (except the staff) is under the influence of opiate and other drugs so nothing anyone says would ever stand up anywhere. She again laughed and told me to piss off!

Many people didn't like her, I did, her husband is a copper.

Thankfully Australia is quite far behind the times in OTT PC, and the NT is even further behind. We call the Aboriginies black fellas, because that's what they call themselves, much like the Kiwi scenario, and new staff from down South are quite shocked, until they get into our ways.

Funnily enough, the NT has a very, very diverse population Aboriginies (who mostly live out of town) being the most, followed by Westerners, Chinese, Filipinos, then I think Greek, then Thai, and everything else including Indians and Africans, and you know, we have zero problems with race relations, no ghettos and the only gangs are simply juveniles. I can't help thinking that our lack of PC and not sensetising everyone makes it more harmonious. 

• Like 6

On the board he uses as playground with real malice. As a good friend of Alex it's puzzling.

12 hours ago, Parky said:

It's not what you say, it is how you say it. 

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this