Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Al McReady

What would you say the biggest change is within yourself during the last decade?

2 minutes ago, Esco said:

Facial hair :)

To be fair though you have only just reached puberty haven't ya !!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Esco said:

Facial hair :)

My pubic hair now extends beyond the length of my willy even when it has a pulsating erection...

I have fashioned my anal hair into a handlebar moustache to enable the ladyboys to grab hold of to ram their tongues further in...

EDIT = My arse looks a  bit like the pringles crisps man with his mouth open..

Edited by Tiny Todger
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Tiny Todger said:

My pubic hair now extends beyond the length of my willy even when it has a pulsating erection...

I have fashioned my anal hair into a handlebar moustache to enable the ladyboys to grab hold of to ram their tongues further in...

EDIT = My arse looks a  bit like the pringles crisps man with his mouth open..

Ha ha, A handy tip to make one's cock appear larger, is to have a sack and crack shave. The only problem is that your little rooster has also aged and may not be so handsome as it once was. Be careful when shaving the crack as it maybe be like sitting on  bed nettles after a few days of regrowth 

1 minute ago, Uncle Remus said:

Ha ha, A handy tip to make one's cock appear larger, is to have a sack and crack shave. The only problem is that your little rooster has also aged and may not be so handsome as it once was. Be careful when shaving the crack as it maybe be like sitting on  bed nettles after a few days of regrowth 

But then all my clinkers would become homeless......Some now have quite large extended families and have developed their own ecosystem..

5 minutes ago, Tiny Todger said:

But then all my clinkers would become homeless......Some now have quite large extended families and have developed their own ecosystem..

You just need to learn how to wipe your arse properly again and hose it down with a high powered bum gun. Defecating will become easier rather than your jobbies being hung by the neck until they drop into the quagmire.  Its time to clean up your act :p

Just now, Uncle Remus said:

You just need to learn how to wipe your arse properly again and hose it down with a high powered bum gun. Defecating will become easier rather than your jobbies being hung by the neck until they drop into the quagmire.  Its time to clean up your act :p

Being a creationist I believe that if God had wanted us to have clean arses he would have created us with self cleaning arses...