Latest News
  • Forum Donations:-
  • 15-12-2017- G

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Parky

Magic Man Football

Lee Trundle played lower league football and is still playing now for a non league outfit, right character he was below is a video I ran into and football fans , Cardiff supporters aside will enjoy this...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Al McReady said:

Read his book a couple of years ago decent read.

Never knew he had one,  thats on the list  cheers... 

6 minutes ago, Parky said:

Never knew he had one,  thats on the list  cheers... 

41nOOEj2lJL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333×499)

• Like 1

Never heard of the guy but he was a clever footballer, never made it big though.

3 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

Never heard of the guy but he was a clever footballer, never made it big though.

Same as Robin Friday , he was meant to be unreal,,, read the book ' The Best footballer you never saw '

4 hours ago, Parky said:

Same as Robin Friday , he was meant to be unreal,,, read the book ' The Best footballer you never saw '

Super Furry Animals dedicated a song to him in the 90's "The man don't give a f**k", played for Cardiff but was all over by his mid 20's, was a real wild one.

8 minutes ago, LatinLover said:

Super Furry Animals dedicated a song to him in the 90's "The man don't give a f**k", played for Cardiff but was all over by his mid 20's, was a real wild one.

Never knew that , he is a bit of a cult figure heard the were making a film/documentary about him ,,,,

1 minute ago, Parky said:

Never knew that , he is a bit of a cult figure heard the were making a film/documentary about him ,,,,

I believe Hollywood was looking at making a film about don't know if it ever materialised though. If it did then I haven't seen it.

Just now, LatinLover said:

I believe Hollywood was looking at making a film about don't know if it ever materialised though. If it did then I haven't seen it.

I saw bits of a documentary  not sure if it was on YouTube, his ex wife and daughter , players who played with him ex managers was in a few parts it may be there ...They were talking about a film, the film I saw looked circa 5 years old, but I cant be sure.

21 minutes ago, Parky said:

I saw bits of a documentary  not sure if it was on YouTube, his ex wife and daughter , players who played with him ex managers was in a few parts it may be there ...They were talking about a film, the film I saw looked circa 5 years old, but I cant be sure.

Just googled it and found the link below from May 2015, but nothing after that. Read his wikipedia entry and apparently he shat in Mark Lawrenson's kit bag after being sent off for fouling Lawro. He must have been a real handful :laugh:

http://www.bbc.com/news/UK-wales-south-east-wales-32720391

Hollywood star Sam Claflin to play Cardiff City hero Robin Friday in new film

Edited by LatinLover
Add link
  • Like 1