Latest News
  • The Latest News
  • The lottery
  • Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again the luckydip tickets wins....

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
lanzalad

NEW Leaderboard

I've just installed a new feature to the forum which is the Leaderboard, which will give you all the stats of the BM's as follows:-

a1.png\

a2.png

a3.png

a4.png

ONLY MEMBER WILL BE ABLE TO SEE THIS PART OF THE FORUM

From IPS Community Suite:-
New: Leaderboard

We are excited to announce the Leaderboard as the latest all new feature of IPS Community Suite. The new Leaderboard is designed to better highlight your most active members and content based on reputation and other metrics. The Leaderboard will greatly enhance both member and content discovery on your community.

home.jpg

Leaderboard Home

First you will notice the new feature of member leaders based on a specific time frame. In the example above it is set to All Time showing those members with the most reputation overall on your community. It also shows the content with the most reputation for the same timeframe so you get a snapshot of both popular members and popular content in one view.

past_leaders.jpg

Past Leaders

The Past Leaders tab shows the "winners" of each day in a history. The system counts all reputation made each day and logs the members who had the top reputation counts that day. Using reputation rather than post count encourages your members to post quality of quantity which is really important to any site.

profile_badge.jpg

Winner Profile Badge

Those who win the day also get a badge on their profile page to highlight that they were the member with the most reputation for a particular day.

top_members.jpg

Top Members

Top Members shows you a list of all members sorted by various metrics. By default you will see members sorted by reputation but you can also easily sort by total post content Suite-wide or per-app. All of these views can be linked directly to so if you wanted a menu item to show members who post the most files in Downloads you can just directly link to that sort view.

Reputation 2016-11-17 4ui0u.png

Leaderboard Settings

There are various settings to control the default behavior of the Leaderboard. You can define the default view and how many members to show which is helpful to tailor it to your needs.

We hope you enjoy this initial launch of the new Leaderboard feature. We are excited about the new content and member discovery abilities this offers and look forward to adding new options to the Leaderboard as we continue to develop!

46 minutes ago, mrgreenjeans said:

I like the festive lights at the top of the page.

its festive ...

put your curser on them and watch them pop....

2 minutes ago, Buckfast said:

The three new buttons on the mobile version are nice. Good job.

there's many new changes but you'll not see them as most was data base and server issues, making the php file non writable and a rewrite on the htaccess files which are now creating problems for the old software...

Then i needed to do a massive security patch and a new search patch and a complete rebuild on the search index data base on the server which we couldn't do without bringing the forum off line..

Everything went well and all's working now

• Like 3

1 minute ago, lanzalad said:

there's many new changes but you'll not see them as most was data base and server issues, making the php file non writable and a rewrite on the htaccess files which are now creating problems for the old software...

Then i needed to do a massive security patch and a new search patch and a complete rebuild on the search index data base on the server which we couldn't do without bringing the forum off line..

Thanks for spending the time

On 12/29/2016 at 4:21 PM, lanzalad said:

Seems to be working well. 

Could have saved yourself some time on the leaderboard just made a static page with Parky and I at the top. :)  It won't be changing anytime soon

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Buckfast said:

Seems to be working well. 

Could have saved yourself some time on the leaderboard just made a static page with Parky and I at the top. :)  It won't be changing anytime soon

It's easy for you, I had to hack the system as all BMs have me in ignore...this HTML , hacking is not easy... just ask the Russians..

No one ever reads my posts, yet I write hateful content ? But how does anyone know ? No one ever  reads it ? it's very confusing here at times, I really have no problem being lied to ever , my only ask is the person telling the lies gives me the opportunity to believe the lies.

Regards 

Hatefull eight :laugh:

• Like 1

there is a mixed assortment on this board,and not one person I dislike.there are people who criticise while starting nowt,there are lurkers,there are people who will pick fault in those making the effort.also there are forthright people and I know now to be more accommodating with that.in otherwords we have a good mix and a good board.

8 hours ago, matthewh said:

there is a mixed assortment on this board,and not one person I dislike.there are people who criticise while starting nowt,there are lurkers,there are people who will pick fault in those making the effort.also there are forthright people and I know now to be more accommodating with that.in otherwords we have a good mix and a good board.

One of may favorite reads is when an invisible troll says , everyone BM has me on ignore and I make hatefull posts,, seems odd they never read posts directed at me, yet read my posts and am on ignore, how is that possible. 

The passing of time shows everything and the hiding trolls get exposed time after time,  I also enjoy reading anyone who ever agrees with Alex is a brown noser,  the same as anyone who ever visits the bar they are brown nosers also.

To be proper BM you must never agree with anything Mulphy says, you must never ever meet another BM and god forbid you ever visit the bar.

Its very funny indeed, but it's quite tragic for these guys what sort of angst and bitterness do they carry ? Hiding in the shadows talking like a 12 year old kid....

• Like 3

Just now, Parky said:

One of may favorite reads is when an invisible troll says , everyone BM has me on ignore and I make hatefull posts,, seems odd they never read posts directed at me, yet read my posts and am on ignore, how is that possible. 

The passing of time shows everything and the hiding trolls get exposed time after time,  I also enjoy reading anyone who ever agrees with Alex is a brown noser,  the same as anyone who ever visits the bar they are brown nosers also.

To be proper BM you must never agree with anything Mulphy says, you must never ever meet another BM and god forbid you ever visit the bar.

Its very funny indeed, but it's quite tragic for these guys what sort of angst and bitterness do they carry ? Hiding in the shadows talking like a 12 year old kid....

ok im guilty ive been to the rockhouse probably 10 times.my biggest crime is getting pissed at the high table.outside is nice too.55

Also added videos to the new tab... which will be PL's very own media library from movies to TV shows... pending my own server and future project...

This is not just a new tab but a complete plugin and drivers to turn part of PL into a media section which will play on all browsers...

Here's what it should look like very soon:-

searchVideosByAlphabet.jpg.41b9ef93e14983724c353f2d971dbc87.jpg

• Like 3

Just now, lanzalad said:

Also added videos to the new tab... which will be PL's very own media library from movies to TV shows... pending my own server and future project...

This is not just a new tab but a complete plugin and drivers to turn part of PL into a media section which will play on all browsers...

thanks for your good work when you are busy anyway.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lanzalad said:

Personally I don't think it's a good idea. Providing a box or links or whatever to enable people to steal content is one thing. About like a shop selling a crack pipe. Nothing illegal because it could be used for tobacco.

Hosting the actual files on your own server is an entirely different thing and can land one in trouble. Using the the same example it's like selling the actual crack. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Buckfast said:

Personally I don't think it's a good idea. Providing a box or links or whatever to enable people to steal content is one thing. About like a shop selling a crack pipe. Nothing illegal because it could be used for tobacco.

Hosting the actual files on your own server is an entirely different thing and can land one in trouble. Using the the same example it's like selling the actual crack. 

At the moment I'm not hosting and PL forum is not hosting any media flies...

something to think about... yeah maybe lock it down to higher members levels.. for security....

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this