Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Al McReady

Spurs v Chelsea

Really looking forward to this one,i think Spurs will blow Chelsea away tonight 3-1 Kane first goal.

It should be a right tear up, both sides full of confidence Kane has got 17 in 17 Derbies, unreal.

I can see Chelsea parking  the bus,  Luiz and Cahill will be key if they are to win.

Won a nice few quid on Tottenham at 15/8 more than paid for my piss up over the last two days.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Parky said:

It should be a right tear up, both sides full of confidence Kane has got 17 in 17 Derbies, unreal.

I can see Chelsea parking  the bus,  Luiz and Cahill will be key if they are to win.

Ali let free twice 2 goals,   Spurs played very well though ... 

Congrats  on the 15/8 win

• Like 1

Sad at the score but this season is certainly living up to what the Premiership should be throwing out there.  Won't take it away from Leicester last year but this season is going to be more competitive. 

Thing that shocked me is that only 33,000 fans were in the ground.

1 minute ago, The Tongue said:

Sad at the score but this season is certainly living up to what the Premiership should be throwing out there.  Won't take it away from Leicester last year but this season is going to be more competitive. 

Its being redeveloped  thats why , can't see the poxy Gooners getting 4th ... I think there is a  Liverpool V Chelsea soon ?

2 hours ago, The Tongue said:

i think the epl gets worse and worse every year .

the quality of the teams gets worse despite the money , which is hard to understand and the quality of the matches gets worse with a few exceptions , but it should be poor games that are the exceptions .

i can hardly watch it anymore such is the poor quality on offer .

leicester are very poor and were very poor last year too despite winning the thing , i told you all they wouldnt even be in the top half of the table this year , would get knocked out both cups early and wouldnt get past the knockout stages of the champions league and i think i ll be right .

hull , sunderland , watford , bournemouth , are an embarressment to the much praised (over praised) epl and 3 or 4 others too .

take away your top 6 and then you can forget it .

even everton are shite .

the majority of englands biggest clubs with a great history and prestige now play in lower leagues .

3 minutes ago, mulphy said:

i think the epl gets worse and worse every year .

the quality of the teams gets worse despite the money , which is hard to understand and the quality of the matches gets worse with a few exceptions , but it should be poor games that are the exceptions .

i can hardly watch it anymore such is the poor quality on offer .

leicester are very poor and were very poor last year too despite winning the thing , i told you all they wouldnt even be in the top half of the table this year , would get knocked out both cups early and wouldnt get past the knockout stages of the champions league and i think i ll be right .

hull , sunderland , watford , bournemouth , are an embarressment to the much praised (over praised) epl and 3 or 4 others too .

take away your top 6 and then you can forget it .

even everton are shite .

the majority of englands biggest clubs with a great history and prestige now play in lower leagues .

At the top the game has changed , Chelsea and Spurs are using Leicesters model to win, press then break its effective though bit not a great spectacle.

Teams use defence midfield players or the succeful ones do, I would agree it's way less entertaining to watch , Arsenal can be good to watch but it's naive to think you can play Disney Football a year week, the Dortmund , Athletico Madrid type football is winning games ...

I read a great quote attributed to Danny Blanchflower 'Football is not about the winning it's about the glory ' in the end he is right, I will always remember Chelsea v Leeds 1970 FA cup , but who can remember Man Utd v Chelsea in the CPL final ?

No one... History shows in the end it is the glory , who can Liverpool v AC Milan 0-3 down ... never be forgotten... 

With so much money at stake winning is all that matters these days, to the detriment of the glory how many memories will be created ?

With so much money risk and glory go out of window, running further making more challenges wins the day, Kante may we'll be player of the year , he has done well but it's not glory football... 

I predict it will get worse , let's hope Barca and Real don't drop the glory football ethos, I can see Arsenal not even getting top 4 ..

Palace look a poor side to watch ....

2 minutes ago, Parky said:

At the top the game has changed , Chelsea and Spurs are using Leicesters model to win, press then break its effective though bit not a great spectacle.

Teams use defence midfield players or the succeful ones do, I would agree it's way less entertaining to watch , Arsenal can be good to watch but it's naive to think you can play Disney Football a year week, the Dortmund , Athletico Madrid type football is winning games ...

I read a great quote attributed to Danny Blanchflower 'Football is not about the winning it's about the glory ' in the end he is right, I will always remember Chelsea v Leeds 1970 FA cup , but who can remember Man Utd v Chelsea in the CPL final ?

No one... History shows in the end it is the glory , who can Liverpool v AC Milan 0-3 down ... never be forgotten... 

With so much money at stake winning is all that matters these days, to the detriment of the glory how many memories will be created ?

With so much money risk and glory go out of window, running further making more challenges wins the day, Kante may we'll be player of the year , he has done well but it's not glory football... 

I predict it will get worse , let's hope Barca and Real don't drop the glory football ethos, I can see Arsenal not even getting top 4 ..

Palace look a poor side to watch ....

so football has become so rich that its attitude has become fuck the fans , who cares about them , no need to entertain .

15 minutes ago, mulphy said:

so football has become so rich that its attitude has become f**k the fans , who cares about them , no need to entertain .

Sadly yes, the fans don't matter now let's be fair most are plastic fans it's circa £80 a ticket at the top grounds these days, season 2001/2002 at Arsenal East Stand lower great seats £720 .. they would be near £3500 now I guess....

With the money so much only a few teams retain the entertain attitude, I remember going to Arsenal and  Chelsea just paying on the door the fee was the cost of a couple of beers in the 70s, was nothing...even early 80s paid on turnstile...

For a working guy   £140 a day out at football ticket , few beers and some food ... too much IMHO ... I would not pay £80 for a ticket out of principle....

Still think Tottenham are in with a shout currently 14.1 watch them odds tumble  if they beat Man City.

Just now, Al McReady said:

Still think Tottenham are in with a shout currently 14.1 watch them odds tumble  if they beat Man City.

Great price.... wrong odds IMHO , last year will have them well focused they are young and hungry... losing Costa or Hazard would  be big loss through injury,  I see Arsenal asking  for Luncheon Vouchers .. :laugh:

3 minutes ago, Parky said:

Great price.... wrong odds IMHO , last year will have them well focused they are young and hungry... losing Costa or Hazard would  be big loss through injury,  I see Arsenal asking  for Luncheon Vouchers .. :laugh:

I had quite a large bet on them (by my standards) at 12.1 at the beginning of the season.:pardon:

20 minutes ago, Al McReady said:

I had quite a large bet on them (by my standards) at 12.1 at the beginning of the season.:pardon:

Hi Al,

I know you like your footy bets so here you go. I have some friends that are pro sports betters (they used to be odds setters for various bookies).

Here's couple of bets they are all over like a rash you might be interested in. Both bets FA cup each way i.e. to make the final. West Brom 66/1 and Watford 80/1. You won't believe the level of research they go into to sniff out value bets like these. I get some absolute nuggets from them from time to time when they are willing to share.

Edited by aw1
  • Like 2

West Brom and Watford lol... it's a drawn event , they could get drawn against each other then Chelsea away next round .. gotta love gamblers..

I heard more than once at a roulette table ' after 12 it either goes to 21 or 23' or other such piffle,,,,

West Brom and Watford lol... it's a drawn event , they could get drawn against each other then Chelsea away next round .. gotta love gamblers..

I heard more than once at a roulette table ' after 12 it either goes to 21 or 23' or other such piffle,,,,

28 minutes ago, Al McReady said:

Done Arsenal 10.1 for the fa cup they usually take it seriously. 

United are 10/1 Chelsea are favourites but those poxy teams have no chance , it's WBA and Watford lots of research has been done ???

Can you make this up ? 

FA cup is more serious for smaller teams like LIverpool , Arsenal and Spurs these days ...

On 05/01/2017 at 7:06 PM, aw1 said:

Hi Al,

I know you like your footy bets so here you go. I have some friends that are pro sports betters (they used to be odds setters for various bookies).

Here's couple of bets they are all over like a rash you might be interested in. Both bets FA cup each way i.e. to make the final. West Brom 66/1 and Watford 80/1. You won't believe the level of research they go into to sniff out value bets like these. I get some absolute nuggets from them from time to time when they are willing to share.

Well as was common knowledge WBA and other teams desperate to stay in EPL even Bournemouth field reserve teams, West Brom got beat at home by Derby..

But the kicker is Swirly face is United , Chelsea and other higher finance teams want it .. add in lower teams want survival shows what your research boys know ???

But you were told this before a ball was kicked ...even the fixed odds for premier teams were skinny ...

You were pumped and dumped swirly ,,,you swallowed it 5555