Jump to content
Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
JONPAT

Need Euro Speedo swim suit for Atlantis Condo

Recommended Posts

These are my 2 pair of swim trunks. Not allowed in pool anymore here at Atlantis Condo in Jomtien. Need to wear European speedo type swimsuit. You know the kind, just a cloth sack for you dick and balls. The Condo Rules says  to fine people without an approved swim suit; mine are not approved. So, where in Pattaya do I get the speedo type swim suit?  Oh, there is a fine of 2000 baht for the ones I currently have. I'll look more than 2000 baht stupid in speedos but I don't want to pay that fine.

DSCN2433[1].JPG

DSCN2430[1].JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously. Wow, thought at first this was a joke.

Is the committee made up of 25 year old Chippendale models.

Crazy stupid rule.

Think there will be a lot of laughter around your pool. Don't forget to get the bandana as well.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tell them i dont wear speedos and i wont be told what i can wear or not wear and you can stick your very stupid rule up your arse as i wont comply with it .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty funny.  I wonder if they really wanted to stop people from entering the pool in street clothes and some confusion came into play  or some euro trash on the committee made this up. 

I'd move 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Print this out and get about a 100 copies made. At the top write 'is this what we want at our pool?' and have it translated to Thai, German, and all the Scandinavian Scum languages. Post them by the pool,in the lift and hand them out to everyone you see.

3eecf90ea9e02239acb3073fb10ee695.jpg

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Buckfast said:

Pretty funny.  I wonder if they really wanted to stop people from entering the pool in street clothes and some confusion came into play  or some euro trash on the committee made this up. 

I'd move 

Probably started as not wanting people wearing street clothes into the pool and including cut-off jeans. How it morphed into not even wearing 'beach wear' is beyond me. I walk up and down the soi's in Jomtien or Pattaya to include the markets and I've never seen the euro speedo on a rack to be sold, only the type I currently have. Of course, the jurista clan don't go in the pool so they aren't gonna be caught dead in speedo's .  I'll by some, let my junk hang out, I just don't know wear to buy a pair,set,suit, etc...  Perhaps get special made at a tailor shop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JONPAT said:

Probably started as not wanting people wearing street clothes into the pool and including cut-off jeans. How it morphed into not even wearing 'beach wear' is beyond me. I walk up and down the soi's in Jomtien or Pattaya to include the markets and I've never seen the euro speedo on a rack to be sold, only the type I currently have. Of course, the jurista clan don't go in the pool so they aren't gonna be caught dead in speedo's .  I'll by some, let my junk hang out, I just don't know wear to buy a pair,set,suit, etc...  Perhaps get special made at a tailor shop.

I think I have seen some speedo branded shops in Thailand at the malls.   Would be funny going to one of those 'indian' tailors and explaining what you wanted.

Did you buy a condo at this place or renting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JONPAT said:

These are my 2 pair of swim trunks. Not allowed in pool anymore here at Atlantis Condo in Jomtien. Need to wear European speedo type swimsuit. You know the kind, just a cloth sack for you dick and balls. 

Aka Budgie Smugglers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mulphy said:

tell them i dont wear speedos and i wont be told what i can wear or not wear and you can stick your very stupid rule up your arse as i wont comply with it .

Go over there and sort them out in your speedo mate.

3707.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

France has the same rule at municipal swimming pools. One reason is that shorts are  worn as shorts all day by some and become underwear effectively. The other reason is to stop your junk dangling out and scaring the innocent!

It is also one reason the Burkas have always been banned in their pools, too much material that can contaminate the water.

Personally I wear a Speedo type short which look like shorts as I swim laps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I seen some largish ruskie women with two piece suits; the bottom portion would fit a bit loosely but I'm thinking they are a possibility.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread reminds me of years ago , I was about 21 fit as a butchers dog ... was in Spain bird I was with started laughing .. was on a packed bus from beach I was wearing my budgie smugglers ? Standing up ..looking back madness on a bus with no more than a pair of speedos !!!

She said every time the bus rocked my 2 " Hampton almost hit an old bird in the face ?

She did say the old bird had a big protruding wart , otherwise no issue ..

That bus must have been rocking ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×