Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
bigstuy

baht bus ban on soi buakhow

was reading about the government clampdown on baht buses and the banning of them from soi buakhow

is it being enforced or is it just the usual bluster?

4 minutes ago, thinkingallowed said:

No not enforced, a couple of half-hearted attempts to make it happen but basically the same now as ever.

thats good, it's a long soi to walk the length of

Like I said somewhere else, Shit loafs of them on the Soi. I got one yesterday, and I'm not sure if it was because of the markets, but the busses finished there and then ranked up. The end of Baukhao at the marked end, pattaya Sai? Is blocked off basically only letting vehicles in. But yeah, still running.

Interestingly, you can't flag one down on second road junction with Pattaya Sai..

think it is. I always used to do that as the ones that ranked up sometimes acted like taxis. Anyway, there is a red zone on the road where they can stop and a note on some of the busses that says they can only stop at designated points, though I had no problem getting them to stop wherever. Hope this helps.

2 hours ago, biglad said:

Like I said somewhere else, Shit loafs of them on the Soi. I got one yesterday, and I'm not sure if it was because of the markets, but the busses finished there and then ranked up. The end of Baukhao at the marked end, pattaya Sai? Is blocked off basically only letting vehicles in. But yeah, still running.

Interestingly, you can't flag one down on second road junction with Pattaya Sai..

think it is. I always used to do that as the ones that ranked up sometimes acted like taxis. Anyway, there is a red zone on the road where they can stop and a note on some of the busses that says they can only stop at designated points, though I had no problem getting them to stop wherever. Hope this helps.

cheers mate, good to know

Police stationed at the Lengkee/Diana junction on Soi Buakhow the other day counting the buses, so maybe some sort of quote system planned?  There has seemed less the past couple of days but it sometimes just happens like that down to the luck of your timing.

Stop me if this is a stupid question but why do they want to ban But busses on Soi Buakow? i'm new here guys.

15 hours ago, Paul said:

Stop me if this is a stupid question but why do they want to ban But busses on Soi Buakow? i'm new here guys.

they have changed their minds over the last 12 months :laugh: