Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
matthewh

what is your favourite hotel in pattaya

With all the choices available.what are your favourites.on long trips I stay at the dynasty soi13 and get a goodrate.on a 2 week package I stay at the dusit thani,thatsmy favourite with the pools,buffet breakfast etc.please share your secrets.

Only ever stayed at one hotel, Sandy Springs. I don't see the point for my lifestyle. I don't do pools, I have one at home, I don't do breakfast times, I eat when I want to, and I like privacy, which is why I chose places like the QV, RH, Boomerang etc, they are also cheaper. 

ive stayed at the Diana inn ,allbeit a longtime ago.then it was dated.i wonder what its like now.?.

I stayed at Areca Lodge when I moved out of my condo a few weeks before I returned home and didn't really like it and last year, I stayed at Page 10 off second Rd and didn't care too much for that either. Not sure where I'm staying in November, perhaps try somewhere else 

31 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

I stayed at Areca Lodge when I moved out of my condo a few weeks before I returned home and didn't really like it and last year, I stayed at Page 10 off second Rd and didn't care too much for that either. Not sure where I'm staying in November, perhaps try somewhere else 

Hilton mate then you can stagger back to your room after a night a Pattayas #1 bar. 

Only been back once since moving back to the UK and we stayed at the Residence Garden.

Will probably stay there again on the next visit as I get a great price.

:)

On 12/06/2017 at 1:36 AM, matthewh said:

my favourite hotel with a seaview room,yes I went mad

19059772_1559228384096720_5519152816272964052_n.jpg.b77275190a504250d6337bba1fecd990.jpg

Is that a Hollister shirt ?

5 hours ago, Parky said:

Is that a Hollister shirt ?

yup purchased in the UK

3 hours ago, matthewh said:

yup purchased in the UK

Good man , no Jekyls on the firm ❤️

I always (6 Times now) Stay at Discovery Beach Hotel. It is ideally located on 6/1, just across the road to the beach, has 2 pools, very comfortable room also with sea view and you can get reasonable price as of 2000 b for a double room including fantastic breakfast.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

On my last visit i stayed at nature view ... very good location and and central pattaya..

Before i lived in Thailand i would stay at nature view and have done since the soft opening.

31 minutes ago, lanzalad said:

On my last visit i stayed at nature view ... very good location and and central pattaya..

Before i lived in Thailand i would stay at nature view and have done since the soft opening.

Couple of my mates stay there , food is quite good ate there a few times..

A long way from soi honey for some ???

34 minutes ago, Parky said:

Couple of my mates stay there , food is quite good ate there a few times..

A long way from soi honey for some ???

Do they still do food there? We stayed there in April and I didn't see the restaurant open but maybe they gave the staff time off over Songkran.

my favourite hotel with a seaview room,yes I went mad
19059772_1559228384096720_5519152816272964052_n.jpg.b77275190a504250d6337bba1fecd990.jpg

Sea view... see jungle in this pic

Just now, flog said:

yes mate,i refused the room.that  being said the next room was nice.all the times ive been to the dusit it has always been great and I will continue to go when on a 2 week trip.

1 hour ago, thegrogmonster said:

Do they still do food there? We stayed there in April and I didn't see the restaurant open but maybe they gave the staff time off over Songkran.

The snacks are ok but the breakfast isn't up to anything and loads of good ones on the Soi...

7 hours ago, lanzalad said:

The snacks are ok but the breakfast isn't up to anything and loads of good ones on the Soi...

Agree funny had the breakfast one day not good, the Pad Thai I had was spot on had it twice...All cooked fresh, very nice indeed...

7 hours ago, flog said:

You look very happy there mate, good to see 

Nice to wander around and do your own breakfast in the morning. Try somewhere new each day.

2 hours ago, john42 said:

Nice to wander around and do your own breakfast in the morning. Try somewhere new each day.

Such an amazing choice and contrast available, one of the great things about Pattaya ...?

4 hours ago, Parky said:

Such an amazing choice and contrast available, one of the great things about Pattaya ...?

Same anywhere really

3 minutes ago, john42 said:

Same anywhere really

No John , not the same anywhere ...within 1 mile of where you live there will not be 10% of the food options with a one mile radius of Pattaya,  I am in Udon now there is not the same choice of food.,

You see John in Pattaya there are Thais running restaurants , Greeks, Scotch, Italians , Nordic...

To say everywhere is the same for food options as Pattaya is silly... really is..

Your Oracle hat is slipping,,, 5555

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this