Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
matthewh

what is your favourite hotel in pattaya

6 hours ago, Parky said:

You look very happy there mate, good to see 

I absoloutely love that hotel,its like an oasis of calm in pattaya.if I go for 2 weeks its there,if more than 2 weeks the dynasty.

4 hours ago, Parky said:

No John , not the same anywhere ...within 1 mile of where you live there will not be 10% of the food options with a one mile radius of Pattaya,  I am in Udon now there is not the same choice of food.,

You see John in Pattaya there are Thais running restaurants , Greeks, Scotch, Italians , Nordic...

To say everywhere is the same for food options as Pattaya is silly... really is..

Your Oracle hat is slipping,,, 5555

Loads of places within a mile of me, and different nationalities running them. Turkish, Indian, Greek, English French, Italian and two Thai places.... Days when only fish and chip places existed are long gone.

5 hours ago, john42 said:

Loads of places within a mile of me, and different nationalities running them. Turkish, Indian, Greek, English French, Italian and two Thai places.... Days when only fish and chip places existed are long gone.

No where near the amount in Pattaya, not even 10% ..You see Johny Fatnags there are a few FB Food groups for pattaya one has in excess of 20,000 members,, As said there won't be 10% of the choice as Pattaya,,how many open all night lol..

Thai places.. Pad Thai 100 baht ? 

You are funny saying Stroud has the amount and style of food offerings as Pattaya ...

Classic Johny Fatnags statement, lots of Johny Fatnags arrive on the island...

8 hours ago, matthewh said:

I absoloutely love that hotel,its like an oasis of calm in pattaya.if I go for 2 weeks its there,if more than 2 weeks the dynasty.

Funny us tourists are creatures of habit in many cases...

I liked the Sunshine Visa on Soi 3 years ago, it's gone from 900 a night to about 2500... Soi 3 was great back in day Cherry Bar on corner.. time rolls by in the blink or an eye ?

1 hour ago, Parky said:

Funny us tourists are creatures of habit in many cases...

I liked the Sunshine Visa on Soi 3 years ago, it's gone from 900 a night to about 2500... Soi 3 was great back in day Cherry Bar on corner.. time rolls by in the blink or an eye ?

Tourists and creatures of habit  buddy of mine works in bkk for some big travel conglomerate big part of his job is secret shopper they travel all over Asia to test out the service of various hotels he deliberately takes his Thai Mrs hey always take the best rooms and often she will see if she gets treated any different while her European husband is out checking the other amenities . He had to give  few bad reports of Thai hotels ,one suggested that she could only use the day spa because her " partner" had lots of $$$ but not at peak times ( her passport has german surname )

He did say the numbers of the holiday makers that book the same hotel same room same every thing same time each year often pre book a year ahead it was staggering

Some of the local airlines have worked out who he works for and automatically upgrade them

10 minutes ago, nickrock said:

Tourists and creatures of habit  buddy of mine works in bkk for some big travel conglomerate big part of his job is secret shopper they travel all over Asia to test out the service of various hotels he deliberately takes his Thai Mrs hey always take the best rooms and often she will see if she gets treated any different while her European husband is out checking the other amenities . He had to give  few bad reports of Thai hotels ,one suggested that she could only use the day spa because her " partner" had lots of $$$ but not at peak times ( her passport has german surname )

He did say the numbers of the holiday makers that book the same hotel same room same every thing same time each year often pre book a year ahead it was staggering

Some of the local airlines have worked out who he works for and automatically upgrade them

I would say that's why so many Johny Fatnags get rinsed after several rinsings in West ,farangs seem to act as if programmed in many cases...

Interesting subject ❤️

I think the hotel is all part of the holiday ,as is the flight.i always say"i wont stay anywhere worse than my home when on holiday",and I have a nice home.

11 hours ago, Parky said:

No where near the amount in Pattaya, not even 10% ..You see Johny Fatnags there are a few FB Food groups for pattaya one has in excess of 20,000 members,, As said there won't be 10% of the choice as Pattaya,,how many open all night lol..

Thai places.. Pad Thai 100 baht ? 

You are funny saying Stroud has the amount and style of food offerings as Pattaya ...

Classic Johny Fatnags statement, lots of Johny Fatnags arrive on the island...

I don't go late at night eating neither do you. Pattaya has more places, but quality varies. Many cases of food poisoning.

Just now, john42 said:

I don't go late at night eating neither do you. Pattaya has more places, but quality varies. Many cases of food poisoning.

Who does not ? You have no idea what I do Johny Fatnags,  funny enough I have eaten at Marine seafood at 3.00 am at least 8 times in the last 6 months..... so let's not talk about what I don't do, talk about what you don't do it's a way bigger chapter...??

You said earlier 'It's nice to walk around and try somewhere different each day "

As I said Pattaya has way more places , way more styles...  Seen cod flap less than you,,,??

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this