Latest News
  • The Latest News
  • The lottery
  • Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now.... Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now.... Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now.... Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now....

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Happy Falang

Deep investigation of expats

7 hours ago, Parky said:

You are wrong, nothing stays the same ever.. everything changes...

Corruption in Thailand?  Not in our lifetime. 

Prices may change though.

25 minutes ago, john42 said:

Corruption in Thailand?  Not in our lifetime. 

Prices may change though.

Visa rules, baht rate ,,, being in love lol,, having a send up.. everything changes in life,, you need to accept it..

Corruption ? UK Police ignoring Muslim crimes,,  oh does not happen,, the UK political system lol..

31 minutes ago, Parky said:

Visa rules, baht rate ,,, being in love lol,, having a send up.. everything changes in life,, you need to accept it..

Corruption ? UK Police ignoring Muslim crimes,,  oh does not happen,, the UK political system lol..

The statement you made " everything changes" my point was no it doesn't! Corruption in Thailand will not.

53 minutes ago, john42 said:

The statement you made " everything changes" my point was no it doesn't! Corruption in Thailand will not.

Everything changes... accept it or live in the past looking back at what might have been .. Corruption, look at the UK lol

Nothing stays the same,,, nothing at all

11 minutes ago, Parky said:

Everything changes... accept it or live in the past looking back at what might have been .. Corruption, look at the UK lol

Nothing stays the same,,, nothing at all

So according to your philosophy corruption will cease in Thailand??

3 minutes ago, john42 said:So according to your philosophy corruption will cease in Thailand??

Nothing stays the same John, it's a law of the universe.. you can either adapt and thrive ... or stand still and rot ?

You make your choice I make mine,,, Corruption ? You mean a 60+  old fool trying to tell me hid 30 year old girlfriend does not want money ??

A person can only do their own personal aduit...

4 hours ago, Parky said:

Nothing stays the same John, it's a law of the universe.. you can either adapt and thrive ... or stand still and rot ?

You make your choice I make mine,,, Corruption ? You mean a 60+  old fool trying to tell me hid 30 year old girlfriend does not want money ??

A person can only do their own personal aduit...

So will corruption cease in Thailand?

That was the question...

7 minutes ago, john42 said:

So will corruption cease in Thailand?

That was the question...

Nothing stays the same John, the irony you can't accept it's a fact of life....no more border runnings, enforcing drink driving...

43 minutes ago, Parky said:

Nothing stays the same John, the irony you can't accept it's a fact of life....no more border runnings, enforcing drink driving...

Rather than this going in and on, why can't you just answer John's question. You are not a politician on question time, it is a simple question with a yes or no answer. There's no irony, thee is a question, a simple one. You out yourself in this position by your smart reply, now you need to be accountable for your actions...are you capable of doing that? Just answer his question.

1 hour ago, biglad said:

Rather than this going in and on, why can't you just answer John's question. You are not a politician on question time, it is a simple question with a yes or no answer. There's no irony, thee is a question, a simple one. You out yourself in this position by your smart reply, now you need to be accountable for your actions...are you capable of doing that? Just answer his question.

Why don't you mind your own business ..Why would I answer a threadfook ???

I respond how I choose , so swallow it up ?

You out yourself again and again, you are supporting a threadfook.. 

You have a hard on for me , live with your angst it's your problem...impartial is a great word , look it up ?

Read the OP that shows you what the thread is about ...

On 08/07/2017 at 10:13 PM, Happy Falang said:

New immigration boss vows deep investigation of expats

1249_n7super.jpg

PATTAYA – The newly appointed head of the Chonburi Immigration Office said anyone applying for long-term visas would be thoroughly investigated.

Pol. Col. Songprode Siri­sukha was introduced as the new Pattaya area immigration chief June 27. Pol. Maj. Satawat Srirattanapong was named deputy in the annual reshuffle.

Songprode told his new staff he intends to dedicate his work and commitments toward the security of visitors to Pattaya and the surrounding areas.

Part of that will be ensuring that those on long-term visas are safe to have in the country. Therefore, people who are requesting a long-stay permit will be thoroughly investigated for the safety of the community and the nation.

He added that illegal immigrants and international criminals will also be a priority.

Songprode is said to be a laid-back person with a friendly personality. His policy will be to provide services and welcome visitors with open arms as if they were family, staffers said.

Thailand is changing all the time , good to see ❤️??

20 minutes ago, Parky said:

Why don't you mind your own business ..Why would I answer a threadfook ???

You out yourself again and again, you are supporting a threadfook.. 

You have a hard on for me , live with your angst it's your problem...impartial is a great word , look it up ?

Read the OP that shows you what the thread is about ...

Fine, I have my answer and once again you fail the integrity test, the irony of it, eh?

18 minutes ago, biglad said:

Fine, I have my answer and once again you fail the integrity test, the irony of it, eh?

lol be impartial, that's one of your challenges ?

Rather  than being rude why not post in a proper manner .. you are a mod ???

Your true colours always come out, the irony of it ??

Just now, Parky said:

lol be impartial, that's one of your challenges ?

I am impartial. You made a sweeping comment and another poster asked you a specific regarding that sweeping comment. Knowing you had made a huge mistake, and knowing that you never admit you are wrong, you did the usual squirming to get out of it. You have a massive hard on for John but lack the integrity to admit he is right in his belief that corruption will never change in Thailand. As an impartial third party, I believe it is only fair and just that you answer his legitimate question. If you can't, or won't, then it speaks volumes.

22 minutes ago, biglad said:

I am impartial. You made a sweeping comment and another poster asked you a specific regarding that sweeping comment. Knowing you had made a huge mistake, and knowing that you never admit you are wrong, you did the usual squirming to get out of it. You have a massive hard on for John but lack the integrity to admit he is right in his belief that corruption will never change in Thailand. As an impartial third party, I believe it is only fair and just that you answer his legitimate question. If you can't, or won't, then it speaks volumes.

You are not impartial, evidenced navy times you started a thread saying I should be banned , also said you won't post while I am a member.. 

Sweeping statement on another member ? Where is that, you see I post facts with evidence you just make silly claims ..

I don't have a massive hard on for John I have never started a thread saying he should be banned or stated I won't post as he is a member ,I enjoy his posts most are very funny.

As for Thailand changing it is , that some people don't like it that's their issue..

You need to realise your posts here again evidence your lack of impartiality,  as for squirming that's you doing it, what his beliefs are his, he once belived smoking was not harmful his choice his belief but like corruption irrelevant to the thread.

You don't like my posting style, your issue not mine.

Funny seeing you edit my post , you were rude and are rude.

20 hours ago, john42 said:

Nothing will change but the announcement makes good reading for some I suppose.

18 hours ago, Parky said:

You are wrong, nothing stays the same ever.. everything changes...

Two statements .. one sweeping 'See Big Lad ' one balanced and realistic mine ??

1 minute ago, Parky said:

You are not impartial, evidenced navy times you started a thread saying I should be banned , also said you won't post while I am a member.. 

Sweeping statement on another member ? Where is that, you see I post facts with evidence you just make silly claims ..

I don't have a massive hard on for John I have never started a thread saying he should be banned or stated I won't post as he is a member ,I enjoy his posts most are very funny.

As for Thailand changing it is , that some people don't like it that's their issue..

You need to realise your posts here again evidence your lack of impartiality,  as for squirming that's you doing it, what his beliefs are his, he once belived smoking was not harmful his choice his belief but like corruption irrelevant to the thread.

You don't like my posting style, your issue not mine.

Funny seeing you edit my post , you were rude and are rude.

First of all I did not edit your post. If you believe I did, take it up with one of the admin who will be able to check the log.

Secondly, for someone who talks about change, you don't half dwell on the past. Any issues we had before were specific to previous arguments. The fact that I don't like you as a poster does not mean I can't be impartial and professional. That is not only part of my persona, but also how I was taught as a copper and a prison officer. I could lock someone up, or report them, or whatever one day, and the next day, under a completely different set of circumstances, when they needed my help, I did what I could and should as a professional and a human being. I'm not going to go on with examples, but I have many. 

Now as for corruption being irrelevant to the thread, you are very wrong. The point of the thread is the authorities doing checks into people who stay in Thailand. It is a well-establushed fact that many international criminals are hiding in open view in Thailand, but the authorities are being paid to turn a blind eye. The recent escapee (Australian) from a Bali prison is living in Pattaya.

You state everything changes and John quite rightly challenged you on corruption. Now we know you have avoided answering his question because the honest answer would compromise you, so please, cut the crap.

7 minutes ago, biglad said:

First of all I did not edit your post. If you believe I did, take it up with one of the admin who will be able to check the log.

Secondly, for someone who talks about change, you don't half dwell on the past. Any issues we had before were specific to previous arguments. The fact that I don't like you as a poster does not mean I can't be impartial and professional. That is not only part of my persona, but also how I was taught as a copper and a prison officer. I could lock someone up, or report them, or whatever one day, and the next day, under a completely different set of circumstances, when they needed my help, I did what I could and should as a professional and a human being. I'm not going to go on with examples, but I have many. 

Now as for corruption being irrelevant to the thread, you are very wrong. The point of the thread is the authorities doing checks into people who stay in Thailand. It is a well-establushed fact that many international criminals are hiding in open view in Thailand, but the authorities are being paid to turn a blind eye. The recent escapee (Australian) from a Bali prison is living in Pattaya.

You state everything changes and John quite rightly challenged you on corruption. Now we know you have avoided answering his question because the honest answer would compromise you, so please, cut the crap.

You did edit my post , you never quoted it all so by leaving parts out that's called editing ?

Yes I saw your balanced response to Alex with his view on some Irish issue, you swore and said you would never post again.

You saying you are something does not mean you are it, means you stated it.

Change is constant , Thailand is changing in many areas, these are facts ..

Nothing compromises me , that's a very odd thing to say .. 

It hurts you a lot but you don't have others views only your own ,John said nothing changes I rightly challenged him saying it does, if you feel he is close to the  The thai immigration and can legitimately say as he did is ridiculous, but you are allowed a ridiculous view..

Up to you ?

13 minutes ago, biglad said:

No I did not edit it, I quoted the relevant part. Your inference was that I had edited what you wrote in some perverted way, just like you used to accuse Pastry off.  You yourself just Often quote parts of posts, so don't start. 

Again, you dwell on the past. If Alex and I have such great issues, why do I drink in his bar (as recently as Monday) and why did he make me a mod?  You see, people are capable of moving on, except you. Lol, the irony, everything changes, except for Mr irony with the broken record repertoire of irrelevant nonsense, who can't change and move on. I also have some news for you, people do get passionate about things, me eg about N.Ireland, where I grew up and am qualified to speak about. So what, I spat my dummy. As I have stated many times, I have never claimed to he a perfect human being. Perhaps you are, which is why you show so little tolerance to human weakness..

So going back to your last paragraph above, and me naughtily posting a heavily- edited quote from the new boss in charge of investigating Farangs:

"He added that illegal immigrants and international criminals will also be a priority."

and bearing in mind that Pattaya especially harbours many international criminals, do you still believe everything changes or was John right in his assertion that corruption won't?

Numerous posts later, more ducking and diving by you and his original question, which has been validated, still remains unanswered. 

let's pretend you are in court and  Judge asks you for a yes or no answer, anything other than yes or no, he states, will leave you in contempt of court and immediate imprisonment. Oh and before your paranoid mind goes into overdrive, that is not any kind of administrative threat via my mod powers. So Mr Parky, the judge asks you to answer yes or no to  John's question...will corruption change, it's simple enough, are you man enough to cut all this crap and just answer?

Yes you did edit it , you took one line out of it that's an edit , you denying it's an edit is rather silly.

I only ever quote parts of a post if a person like you does it, it's a weak ploy avoiding questions and areas the person can't debate , you will see in this thread I have not.

You can pretend all you like again that's up to you , I never said you an Alex had an issue I was evidencing you saying you can be impartial, your dummy spitting is evidence you unable to be.

Only last week I saw illegal workers being herded into an immigration truck , change is here Big Lad, John 42 does not have a clear line of site to immigration  a once a year visitor ...

So let's live in the real world where I post as I choose , that you think you can make me answer a thread foooked question is silly , I trust immigrations statement way way more than John42s ?

With due respect ??

Pretending you are a judge ???

I don't dwell on the past , I live in the present .. the past is gone.. I see the change... others do not saying nothing will change ..

As for you saying I have a paranoid mind mind thats rude   , indeed incorrect you should not be rude to members you are a mod, I won't insult you back it for the best of the forum ❤️???

please keep it on track gents.. bitching to the boxing ring :)  taaah

• Like 2

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this