Jump to content
Latest News
  • The Latest News
  • The lottery
  • Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again the luckydip tickets wins....

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
lanzalad

Forum upgrade to 4.2 tonight...

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, thinkingallowed said:

Not that I know of. 

#poorandroid7.1.1scum

Just had a quick google, seems Apple patented that function, bizzare really for something so simple. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All done for the colour scheme now back to blue and the main theme is set as a default 

I'll be creating a new dark side theme this weekend as member was using it rather than the default theme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As long as nobody touches me emojis and emoticons I'm happy :party-smiley-048:..... not quite as easy to access as before but got them ...

 

I like the new look takes a few seconds but looks modern well done mate. :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 as member was using it rather than the default theme

 

That would have been me. I changed it yesterday but today it's back to blue.

I can wait Phil and thanks for all the effort you put in.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know what's going on behind the scenes but forum looks great now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, lanzalad said:

All done for the colour scheme now back to blue and the main theme is set as a default 

I'll be creating a new dark side theme this weekend as member was using it rather than the default theme

Very nice smooth transfer Lanzalad. Thanks for your time and efforts. I brought this up before, I  think it might have been before your time as back end PL guru, but don't you think it makes sense to link to a forex chart that lists USD???? 

But back to first point. Muchos gracias for the effort. Looks great!

 

596ad0f048376_ScreenShot2560-07-16at9_31_46AM.thumb.png.fec104622cd52ab9444ca24e2bb29f7c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good work Lanza...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, STARGAZER said:

Very nice smooth transfer Lanzalad. Thanks for your time and efforts. I brought this up before, I  think it might have been before your time as back end PL guru, but don't you think it makes sense to link to a forex chart that lists USD???? 

But back to first point. Muchos gracias for the effort. Looks great!

 

596ad0f048376_ScreenShot2560-07-16at9_31_46AM.thumb.png.fec104622cd52ab9444ca24e2bb29f7c.png

The problem is getting coding for exchange rates to show them... its mainly from sites that offer the coding and the info for free which we don't pay for which is very few so very limited on choice when it comes to baht,..,,,,

This one has the ideal coding but no USD... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lanzalad said:

The problem is getting coding for exchange rates to show them... its mainly from sites that offer the coding and the info for free which we don't pay for which is very few so very limited on choice when it comes to baht,..,,,,

This one has the ideal coding but no USD... 

Maybe Flog could hardwire us into his office set up.

 

forex desk.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lanza I have a few videos  from yesterdays  racing,  in the past I tried to upload a video  would never work unless its from YouTube, is there anyway of uploading "Home Videos " ?

 

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Parky said:

Lanza I have a few videos  from yesterdays  racing,  in the past I tried to upload a video  would never work unless its from YouTube, is there anyway of uploading "Home Videos " ?

 

Cheers

not really mate.. 

we only use the likes of Youtube as then we are not taking up loads of space on the server...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Cat Crumpet said:

Nice upgrade but still full of c*nts :p

Leave me out of this topic ??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/07/2017 at 4:16 PM, lanzalad said:

All done for the colour scheme now back to blue and the main theme is set as a default 

I'll be creating a new dark side theme this weekend as member was using it rather than the default theme

After having to trudge through some of the posts today and knowing you have to sieve through everything I am shocked you don't have a direct link to the samaritans. I can ignore it, you guys in admin have to moderate it. Kudos to you.

Like the new look.

On my mobile I was having difficulty with the IE classic but now on Chrome, works great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

After having to trudge through some of the posts today and knowing you have to sieve through everything I am shocked you don't have a direct link to the samaritans. I can ignore it, you guys in admin have to moderate it. Kudos to you.

Like the new look.

On my mobile I was having difficulty with the IE classic but now on Chrome, works great.

Yes mate there's a few more issues that need to be done and also reported back to IPS as we are running a release candidate but with full support from IPS.

All i need to do is report any major issues on there forum in the bug tracker...

Don't you worry mate i've already made a list to report back...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just noticed the post numbering has disappeared.  It did this in the last upgrade and you restored it fairly easily I think.  Any chance you could do the same again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having a problem using the search function on the mobile version of the site. 

There's a drop down menu where you can specify where you want to search and when I try to open it it looks like it is hidden behind the notices about the meet up and stuff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thinkingallowed said:

I'm having a problem using the search function on the mobile version of the site. 

There's a drop down menu where you can specify where you want to search and when I try to open it it looks like it is hidden behind the notices about the meet up and stuff. 

Thats strange as i don't have that problem...

Mobile version on search:-

Screenshot at Jul 23 20-43-20.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/07/2017 at 1:54 PM, kwa said:

Just noticed the post numbering has disappeared.  It did this in the last upgrade and you restored it fairly easily I think.  Any chance you could do the same again?

Yes its a plugin that needs updating by IPS which they will do very soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/07/2017 at 6:30 PM, Odense said:

Will Tapatalk also be working with this version ?

Tap a talk need to change there own script for it to work... which we are waiting for...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, lanzalad said:

Thats strange as i don't have that problem...

Mobile version on search:-

Screenshot at Jul 23 20-43-20.png

 

While on this page if I try a search and press on the This Topic part of the search box I can see a little triangle of the drop down menu but nothing more... 

 

Screenshot_20170723-210724.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah, if I click on the other end of the search box I get to the screen that's in your post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×