Latest News
  • The Latest News
  • The lottery
  • Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now.... Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now.... Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now.... Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now....

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
lanzalad

NEW WARNINGS & POINTS

Right as we are finding it hard to watch over the forum and we are short staffed again and we have just lost another mod so its not easy to keep an account of everything that happens and goes on with this forum, so i'll be making the changes to the forum as follows:-

I'm going to set up the automated warning system that will ban members and issue suspensions for any member that hits the warning goals as follows:-

1= A warning with no suspension

2 = 1 day

3 = 2 days

4 = 4 days

5 = 8 days

6 = 16 days

7 = 32 days

8 = 64 days

9 = Banned from the forum.

There's a list that you can get a warning for below showing whether the warning gets lifted or never gets lifted..

111.png

The top three are more or less the same but all carry a different message in the warning.

I can change the warnings before it set up and we have decided to clear out any warnings given to members.

So you all know the score and where you stand, so think about it before you post.

• Like 1

i am thicj mate, do we still have the old options available?  I blocked silly tits in texas for the racial thing yesterday using the old way?

3 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

i am thicj mate, do we still have the old options available?  I blocked silly tits in texas for the racial thing yesterday using the old way?

Yes mate we do but this is a new thing that counts the warnings then suspends a member accordingly.

Hey bummer about down a mod. If auto bot mod is way forward so be it. Will there be an appeal system where humans can over ride the system? I could see botmod confusing irony or satire for abuse on occasion.

4 minutes ago, STARGAZER said:

Hey bummer about down a mod. If auto bot mod is way forward so be it. Will there be an appeal system where humans can over ride the system? I could see botmod confusing irony or satire for abuse on occasion.

Its still a humans decision to give the warning but its not fair as the system will let every member a million bans or suspensions to any amount of days.

This keeps a track on who's had what and acts upon it with the next correct action of suspension.

• Thumbs up 1

Won't affect 95% of posters and the 5% it will affect shouldn't be still posting anyway. 

• Like 3

What is signature violation and topic bumping ? 

Great to see the top 3 being clamped  down on,  not sure I understand what spamming is on a forum , to me spamming would be the same post again and again ...

1 hour ago, STARGAZER said:

All appeals will be considered by nick ( your fired ) rock 

Please note all failed appeals will incur a 100% increase of penalty

2 minutes ago, nickrock said:

All appeals will be considered by nick ( your fired ) rock 

Please note all failed appeals will incur a 100% increase of penalty

sounds fair enough.........

revoking and deleting old warning now and some members would be banned already if i set it going without deleting the warnings...!

lol just seen this going thru the mods section... 

Mango giving himself a warning... class

mango.png

Maybe he didn't agree with him self...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rob Jones said:

Won't affect 95% of posters and the 5% it will affect shouldn't be still posting anyway. 

Agree with this.

Most posters on here are grand but there are one or two pigs that shouldn't be posting.

They contribute nothing to the forum and abuse bm's at every opportunity. Mr Buckdaft being the prime example.

best thing is to see how it works.seems a good idea.

Edited by matthewh

9 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

Agree with this.

Most posters on here are grand but there are one or two pigs that shouldn't be posting.

They contribute nothing to the forum and abuse bm's at every opportunity. Mr Buckdaft being the prime example.

It's back to the old perception , if you met Buckfast you would like the guy .. he makes jokes here and can be harsh.. but he does not try to put up people's private lives or ever worse lies about their private lives , addresses etc etc..pictures , lies about their previous occupation ...

I find his posts funny , he laughs at himself as well as everyone else, the absurdity of life some people are so serious with no humour whatsoever , I kinda feel sorry for them..

Pattaya live , a forum about Pattaya a crazy place with crazy goings on... I feel some people are way to sensitive ...

The mindset of some, one told me 'All your girls are typical Pattaya girls '  so what are his , that's the absurd things you hear and get told he sends to a couple it goes tits up he gets bitter,, there are some right fruitcakes on forums that's a fact...

Darwins Law means they don't get out here much or when they do they don't last.. 

If every poster could name two pigs that should not be posting there would be no BMs , that's a fact...

A forum needs different views , needs a bit of passion not some back slapping club....

Edited by Parky
  • Thumbs up 1

11 hours ago, Parky said:

It's back to the old perception , if you met Buckfast you would like the guy .. he makes jokes here and can be harsh.. but he does not try to put up people's private lives or ever worse lies about their private lives , addresses etc etc..pictures , lies about their previous occupation ...

I find his posts funny , he laughs at himself as well as everyone else, the absurdity of life some people are so serious with no humour whatsoever , I kinda feel sorry for them..

He is a smart guy and one I would trust, it's a shame there arent more with his integrity posting 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 2

14 hours ago, Parky said:

Pattaya live , a forum about Pattaya a crazy place with crazy goings on... I feel some people are way to sensitive ...

The mindset of some, one told me 'All your girls are typical Pattaya girls '  so what are his , that's the absurd things you hear and get told he sends to a couple it goes tits up he gets bitter,, there are some right fruitcakes on forums that's a fact...

Darwins Law means they don't get out here much or when they do they don't last.. 

If every poster could name two pigs that should not be posting there would be no BMs , that's a fact...

A forum needs different views , needs a bit of passion not some back slapping club....

He made a disgusting personal comment towards me and innocent children slaughtered in Manchester. Not the company I would keep. They guy is a cunt plain and simple.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

He made a disgusting personal comment towards me and innocent children slaughtered in Manchester. Not the company I would keep. They guy is a cunt plain and simple.

It wasn't in anyway funny what he posted, it was plain nasty and imho the words of a twat.

• Like 2

On 8/12/2017 at 9:00 PM, lanzalad said:

lol just seen this going thru the mods section... 

Mango giving himself a warning... class

mango.png

Maybe he didn't agree with him self...

That is Hall of Fame stuff. Mod with morals. Mango.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this