Latest News
  • Forum Donations:-
  • 15-12-2017- G

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
thinkingallowed

BA 009 LHR-BKK scum class

45 minutes ago, painter said:

Like the style!!

I looked up the port they had on board when I arrived. Can't remember the make, but it retailed at £90 plus. I made sure I got my money's worth over the 4 legs!

They generally serve Colheita* ports from different companies. Like you say not cheap to buy retail in the UK.

*A tawny port made from the very best grapes of a single harvest and aged at least seven years in oak but generally kept in oak until the year it is ready to drink.

10 hours ago, Murchie said:

New 777 from Kuwait to Dubai, an absolutely outstanding plane.

I haven't been on one with the new Business Class seats yet. Is the mini bar refrigerated?

6 hours ago, Murchie said:

That's one down fall with Emirates, no food on demand, well apart from cup noodles.

Had the cup noodles once.  No flavour and not worth the effort.  Some nice snacks at the  bar on the A380 flights.

1 hour ago, kwa said:

I haven't been on one with the new Business Class seats yet. Is the mini bar refrigerated?

Had the cup noodles once.  No flavour and not worth the effort.  Some nice snacks at the  bar on the A380 flights.

Yes the room temperature mini bar is a bit useless. 

Been known to spend the whole of the flight to Dubai at the bar drinking and grazing the bar snacks.