Jump to content
Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
som nam na

What are you watching on TV

Recommended Posts

Watched Liar and Doctor Foster, everyone I know raved about them both, I thought they average at best. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right now I'm eagerly awaiting Mondays when I can stream the latest Ray Donovan. 

There's still no official date but Peaky Blinders is expected to begin showing  season 4 next month. 

Also starting next month is season 5 of Vikings. Another twenty episodes but again split into two batches. Not sure what to think about there being no Ragnar but Lagethar is still there and she causes a twitch every time she appears on screen for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Working my way through Game of Thrones now. 

Didn’t think I would like it as normally don’t like fantasy stuff but I’m really enjoying it. 

Ozarks was quite good. 

Suits was really good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, scotty said:

Working my way through Game of Thrones now. 

Didn’t think I would like it as normally don’t like fantasy stuff but I’m really enjoying it. 

Ozarks was quite good. 

Suits was really good. 

Some good characters in GOT. Likable ones such as Arya, Tyrrion, Brienne and the Hound. And excellent ones to hate no one more than Ramsey Bolton. 

If there isn't a female in it that doesn't give you a bit of a twitch then I'd say you are probably in the gays. 

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got caught up with McMafia, it had only started as I was leaving for my last trip. Had read the book a few years ago, which was excellent, so know the series would be decent, factual, of the state of organised crime in the world today. Last episode tomorrow night. Think the UK Government are starting to look at all the Russian gangsters laundering their money over here.

Then started Gomorrah series 3 earlier, gonna watch a bit more tonight as not much on.

Good few things on my planner to watch, House of Saud, about the new Crown Prince, is he serious about reform, corruption, and if so, will be allowed to do it?

Britannia, haven't started that yet, downloaded, ready to go, love historical stuff, and Jamestown series 2. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Irish boy said:

Just got caught up with McMafia, it had only started as I was leaving for my last trip. Had read the book a few years ago, which was excellent, so know the series would be decent, factual, of the state of organised crime in the world today. Last episode tomorrow night. Think the UK Government are starting to look at all the Russian gangsters laundering their money over here.

Then started Gomorrah series 3 earlier, gonna watch a bit more tonight as not much on.

Good few things on my planner to watch, House of Saud, about the new Crown Prince, is he serious about reform, corruption, and if so, will be allowed to do it?

Britannia, haven't started that yet, downloaded, ready to go, love historical stuff, and Jamestown series 2. 

I bought a porn DVD today and all I could see was a dark image of some fat cunt sitting there holding his cock. Then I realised the telly wasn't on.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched a Netflix documentary called Wild Wild Country the past weeks. 

It's about a cult that moved from India to Oregon, took over a small town and renamed it Rashneepuram. 

Very good documentary split in 6 episodes of about an hour each. 

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Esco said:

I watched a Netflix documentary called Wild Wild Country the past weeks. 

It's about a cult that moved from India to Oregon, took over a small town and renamed it Rashneepuram. 

Very good documentary split in 6 episodes of about an hour each. 

Seen it. Very weird but a good watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

Seen it. Very weird but a good watch.

Sheela was stunning back in the day I thought. Proper psycho look as well :wub:

 

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, davethailand said:

Programme on gangs in the UK, f**king wasters.

:)

Seen one of them programmes the other day.

Moped gangs robbing people at knife point in broad daylight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Al McReady said:

Forest v WBA

Scraped a point, not a great start so far. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just doin my bit

Mayans MC......New spin of from Sons of Anarchy.... Too early to say much but if its anything like the sons it should be good (watch or Kate Segal (gemma) in a cameo)

Jack Ryan.... Not a bad story... 8 part series available....I think there will be more to come.

Yellowstone.... better than I thought it was going to be, for a Kevin Costner series. I like watching  Kelly Reilly and she does look good naked.

Condor... I loved the original movie with Redford  but the series is not as good. Fills in time and is watchable

Killing Eve.... Female assassins .you gotta love them..... Sandra Oh, is good but Jodie Comer is great.  Typical British show but they do it well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lastknight said:

Just doin my bit

Mayans MC......New spin of from Sons of Anarchy.... Too early to say much but if its anything like the sons it should be good (watch or Kate Segal (gemma) in a cameo)

Jack Ryan.... Not a bad story... 8 part series available....I think there will be more to come.

Yellowstone.... better than I thought it was going to be, for a Kevin Costner series. I like watching  Kelly Reilly and she does look good naked.

Condor... I loved the original movie with Redford  but the series is not as good. Fills in time and is watchable

Killing Eve.... Female assassins .you gotta love them..... Sandra Oh, is good but Jodie Comer is great.  Typical British show but they do it well.

 

Tried 30 mins of Jack Ryan last night and was disappointed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×