Latest News
  • The Latest News
  • The lottery
  • Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again the luckydip tickets wins....

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
som nam na

What are you watching on TV

Watched Liar and Doctor Foster, everyone I know raved about them both, I thought they average at best. 

Right now I'm eagerly awaiting Mondays when I can stream the latest Ray Donovan. 

There's still no official date but Peaky Blinders is expected to begin showing  season 4 next month. 

Also starting next month is season 5 of Vikings. Another twenty episodes but again split into two batches. Not sure what to think about there being no Ragnar but Lagethar is still there and she causes a twitch every time she appears on screen for me. 

Working my way through Game of Thrones now. 

Didn’t think I would like it as normally don’t like fantasy stuff but I’m really enjoying it. 

Ozarks was quite good. 

Suits was really good. 

46 minutes ago, scotty said:

Working my way through Game of Thrones now. 

Didn’t think I would like it as normally don’t like fantasy stuff but I’m really enjoying it. 

Ozarks was quite good. 

Suits was really good. 

Some good characters in GOT. Likable ones such as Arya, Tyrrion, Brienne and the Hound. And excellent ones to hate no one more than Ramsey Bolton. 

If there isn't a female in it that doesn't give you a bit of a twitch then I'd say you are probably in the gays. 

• Thumbs up 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this