Latest News
  • The Latest News
  • The lottery
  • Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now.... Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now.... Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now.... Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now....

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

GCC75

Rise of the footsoldier franchise

Hells bells what a set of 3 awesome films. Mesmerised by content I'm not exactly from a sheltered home lol but bloody hell violence was something else.

Amazing that large parts of the films were based on real life and Carlton Leach.  Craig Fairbrass performance as Pat Tate was sublime

I watched on this site FOC  http://0123movies.com/

If you watch them do it in the correct order I didn't because had been originally directed towards the 3rd film without realising the others were there

To be honest I though 2 and 3 were pretty poor. Especially 3, it made him out to be some sort of legend.

I actually remember Tony Tucker as he was on the doors in Hollywood Romford when I used to go, sod knows why they've got him looking like that in the films.

On another note I took my wife to Southend hospital about a year ago and Carlton Leach and his missus got out of a Range Rover in the car park there.

:)

5 hours ago, davethailand said:

To be honest I though 2 and 3 were pretty poor. Especially 3, it made him out to be some sort of legend.

I actually remember Tony Tucker as he was on the doors in Hollywood Romford when I used to go, sod knows why they've got him looking like that in the films.

On another note I took my wife to Southend hospital about a year ago and Carlton Leach and his missus got out of a Range Rover in the car park there.

Fair enough am guessing if you knew the case in advance then you knew the players to an extent. I thought though that as standalone movies for someone who didnt the background they were pretty good to say the least. Probably enjoyed the third one most. I noticed that Billy Murray who played Jimmy also produced the films

I needed to edit the above but cant for some reason. Will have to be careful to check next time in advance

Watched the 3rd one on HDPrime, thought it was most enjoyable even if the Crag Fairbrass character antics were a little bit OTT at times.

Smashing all those coppers and then just getting on a plane to/from Spain with out being picked up seems unlikely. I am sure he was a nasty character but the film at times must be an exaggeration. Still, the gratuitous violence had me hooked. 

7 hours ago, GCC75 said:

Hells bells what a set of 3 awesome films. Mesmerised by content I'm not exactly from a sheltered home lol but bloody hell violence was something else.

Amazing that large parts of the films were based on real life and Carlton Leach.  Craig Fairbrass performance as Pat Tate was sublime

I watched on this site FOC  http://0123movies.com/

If you watch them do it in the correct order I didn't because had been originally directed towards the 3rd film without realising the others were there

Noted

Can I get it on me Minix?

Edited by Rob Jones

27 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

Noted

Dunno buddy am not sure. 123 movies google it and multiple similar sites come up. They last a few months then get replaced etc etc....I watched the new Jackie Chan movie "The Foreigner" last week (bassed on the chinaman book by stephen leather)

1 hour ago, Rob Jones said:

Noted

I’ve installed a new (to me anyway) app on my Minix, Terrarium, great for movies and series. 

You need to download it from terrarium website though, not from playstore,as it is not an approved app, or something like that. 

7 hours ago, GCC75 said:

Fair enough am guessing if you knew the case in advance then you knew the players to an extent. I thought though that as standalone movies for someone who didnt the background they were pretty good to say the least. Probably enjoyed the third one most. I noticed that Billy Murray who played Jimmy also produced the films

Don't get me wrong it was entertaining to watch, seemed a bit OTT at times, I didn't know him or know of him so I don't know if it was accurate, I'm pretty sure he was a bit of a handful.

::)

Know its fiction but to me it glorifies three horrible violent thugs who deserved what they got.

Tate I've been reliably informed was one evil bastard out of his head on steroids and a vicious bully. Used to batter kebab shop blokes etc.

They caused untold deaths and misery not just Leah Betts.

Bit like Peaky Blinders on BBC about Birmingham thugs in the 1920s and blacks films about Gangstas in US of A ...... 2000s ....... I'm ambivalent about movies like these as enough violence around my way already without this. Have watched it but ....... dunno ....... :8):

Edited by nampla69
  • Thumbs up 1

44 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Know its fiction but to me it glorifies three horrible violent thugs who deserved what they got.

Tate I've been reliably informed was one evil bastard out of his head on steroids and a vicious bully. Used to batter kebab shop blokes etc.

They caused untold deaths and misery not just Leah Betts.

Bit like Peaky Blinders on BBC about Birmingham thugs in the 1920s and blacks films about Gangstas in US of A ...... 2000s ....... I'm ambivalent about movies like these as enough violence around my way already without this. Have watched it but ....... dunno ....... :8):

Pretty much agree.

I've got a mate in Pattaya who was close to Tucker and I also remember him also as well as Tucker on the doors.

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.