Latest News
  • The Latest News
  • The lottery
  • Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now.... Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now.... Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now.... Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week and last week... scooping winnings two weeks in a row now....

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
matthewh

taking a girlfriend or wife to the UK.dos donts and what fors.?

4 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Was in the Bear and Staff on Charing Cross Road earlier on today. Some pissed up businessmen giving the poor solitary barmaid a hard time. 

I sat in the corner found a great seat. She walked over glanced at her and said  "Pen khon Thai na khrap?"

Her eyes lit up ...... stunna from Udon Thani been in UK 7 years and not yet married. Here for another year or so has land in Trat (near Ko Chang she is selling in 2019).

Pop in if you are in town right by Leicester Square tube station one lovely lady and thank f**k the business louts went out to smoke themselves to an early death.

:drinks:

Smoking is not bad for you mate, get with the program .... it’s an insurance con trick 🤣

• Thumbs up 1

15 hours ago, Parky said:

Smoking is not bad for you mate, get with the program .... it’s an insurance con trick 🤣

ive never smoked,but insurance companies are clever and never miss an opputunity to increase premiums.

• Thumbs up 1

39 minutes ago, matthewh said:

ive never smoked,but insurance companies are clever and never miss an opputunity to increase premiums.

Yes but breathing smoke is good for humans 🤣 So I was told 😎

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Parky said:

Yes but breathing smoke is good for humans 🤣 So I was told 😎

Thai women have a different concept of the word smoking ....... :baby: ..... 

great piece of footage of the great Irish playwright Brendan Behan's auld ma. She's got a fag in one hand and a massive whisky in the other.

Turns to the black and white camera and says in strongest Dublin accent: "Aw Jaysus the doctor just tauld me if I don't give up da fags and the booze they'll kill me .."

She was 91 at the time ...... :trink38:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, matthewh said:

ok guys as the thread is going ok I will add a pic of the form we applied on 39 pages of it.

thumbnail_IMG_0129.jpg

It irritates me the way the immigration laws are so against UK born and bred bringing wives back , then the let any filth and scum from any country in world is allowed in if the tell lies about asylum... they are scared to challenge the lies as it’s not PC 

It embarrasses the UK 🇬🇧 

10 hours ago, Parky said:

It irritates me the way the immigration laws are so against UK born and bred bringing wives back , then the let any filth and scum from any country in world is allowed in if the tell lies about asylum... they are scared to challenge the lies as it’s not PC 

It embarrasses the UK 🇬🇧 

as the mrs had 3 years discretionary leave it was the route we had to take,as the said discretionary leave was issued by the home office"outside of the rules".did it myself and had a letter and the mrs has done her biometrics.i never pay solicitors.

• Thumbs up 1

4 minutes ago, matthewh said:

as the mrs had 3 years discretionary leave it was the route we had to take,as the said discretionary leave was issued by the home office"outside of the rules".did it myself and had a letter and the mrs has done her biometrics.i never pay solicitors.

It’s just wrong , evidence shows your  marriage through longevity and many other facts which are evident, she should get visa passport the lot...

That a few civil servants look to decry it is disgusting, there are how many million illegals in ..

Its all about evidence... Just wrong mate , broken Britain now embarrassing Britain 🇬🇧 

Tragic it is ..

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

20 minutes ago, Buckfast said:

Why anyone would take a Thai or any other person to live in the UK amazes me. Guess financial reasons is all I can think of. 

various reasons some benefitial to the partner,but also to the thai.ie a decent wage,healthcare,different climate and culture and a home and family life.

24 minutes ago, matthewh said:

various reasons some benefitial to the partner,but also to the thai.ie a decent wage,healthcare,different climate and culture and a home and family life.

How many thais enjoy being seen by a Paki doctor that can't speak their language and freezing their ass off 11.5 months of the year?

8 minutes ago, Buckfast said:

How many thais enjoy being seen by a Paki doctor that can't speak their language and freezing their ass off 11.5 months of the year?

my family doctor is English,i have central heating,i accept initially that the language can be a problem.if I had an accident I would love to be seen by a paki doctor,some of whom are very very clever or the wouldn't be in the UK.it really is swings and round abouts.thats why I started the thread.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, matthewh said:

my family doctor is English,i have central heating,i accept initially that the language can be a problem.if I had an accident I would love to be seen by a paki doctor,some of whom are very very clever or the wouldn't be in the UK.it really is swings and round abouts.thats why I started the thread.

Thais that want to go overseas dream of America, Japan and other world leaders. The UK is near the bottom somewhere barely above Cambodia. 

;)

• Thumbs up 1

1 minute ago, Buckfast said:

Thais that want to go overseas dream of America, Japan and other world leaders. The UK is near the bottom somewhere barely above Cambodia. 

;)

that may be the case but every person and every country is different.that I respect.i guess a lot depends on who they are going overseas with.?

2 hours ago, Buckfast said:

Why anyone would take a Thai or any other person to live in the UK amazes me. Guess financial reasons is all I can think of. 

Fair point , the UK 🇬🇧 is a shit pit now 

12 minutes ago, Parky said:

Fair point , the UK 🇬🇧 is a shit pit now 

well it is and it isn't,please elaborate.i agree at present its in a state

1 hour ago, Buckfast said:

;)

Who dreams of America....Living in the middle of a herd of buffalos ?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, matthewh said:

well it is and it isn't,please elaborate.i agree at present its in a state

The UK 🇬🇧 is going backwards,  NHS failing , 1 million plus illegals, ISIS fighters getting benefits... Retirement age up , £ worth nothing , national debt 3 fold in 17 years ... terrorsists being housed before returning veterans... how far do you want me to go ???

Its disgusting 

24 minutes ago, thai spice said:

Who dreams of America....Living in the middle of a herd of buffalos ?

How many clever lol Westerners send up them lol 😂 

2 hours ago, matthewh said:

that may be the case but every person and every country is different.that I respect.i guess a lot depends on who they are going overseas with.?

A country has nothing to do with a partner, 50% of marriages end in divorce 30% are dysfunctional... 

My mrs has been to many countries she as quite excited when arriving in LA ,thought it was a hiso place ,was quite disapointed and thought the americans were loud and rude

Loved many thngs in england on our last trip like the museams and the castles etc but the roads with the houses all looking th same and joined together put her off a bit

Wants togo to switserland next time 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, nickrock said:

My mrs has been to many countries she as quite excited when arriving in LA ,thought it was a hiso place ,was quite disapointed and thought the americans were loud and rude

Loved many thngs in england on our last trip like the museams and the castles etc but the roads with the houses all looking th same and joined together put her off a bit

Wants togo to switserland next time 

You drive a rubbish truck.  Get a grip you don't know about HiSo in LA.

6 minutes ago, Buckfast said:

You drive a rubbish truck.  Get a grip you don't know about HiSo in LA.

I dont and hiso is of no interest to me

When we first got married I was working and living in Manchester UK. Gave the missus the option of what she wanted to do. She wanted to move to the UK.

She absolutely loved living in the UK and never wanted to leave when I was offered a position in my old company in Australia. Took her far longer to adjust to living in Australia than it did for the UK. She always tells anyone that will listen that she would move back to the UK to live at the drop of a hat.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this