Jump to content
Latest News
  • FREE HOLIDAYS to Midnight and CBK --- Any more for any more..? *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 27th of July... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
lanzalad

Bangkok Document Scanning Service Has Ended

Recommended Posts

For information.

 

Last week, VFS in Trendy building, Bangkok (and therefore UKVI)  ended the document scanning service (for settlement visa applications) without any warning. Applicants who turned up, with appointments, to submit their applications, were told that it is now necessary to submit all documents to UKVI in the UK by mail.  The VFS website now says :

 

Settlement application - All customers applying for UK settlement, including Priority Visa applicants, must send their supporting documentation directly to UKVI in Sheffield, UK by post. Prior to sending any documentation to UKVI, applicants should make sure that the courier company they are planning to use will deliver to Post Office (PO) Box addresses in the UK.

 

DHL will not deliver to UK PO Box addresses.

 

Thai Post do a service, but the cost is high. A 2 kilo package (if the documents include such things as chat app printouts, bank statements, etc) costs around 75 - 80 GBP to send from Thailand to UK.  A pre-paid  addressed envelope must also be included with the documents for them to be sent back (or to any other address). 

 

Applicant must still attend to give biometrics. Passport will be kept by VFS to pass on to the Embassy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In April this year we started our application to do Puangs settlement visa The bio metric was done at the trendy building, Bangkok and so was the supporting documents and the dissection was made in Bangkok then all the papers and passport was posted back to the visa applicant, a 3 to 4 weeks turn around.

Then two days before we submitted all of our supporting documents the system changed.and the cost went up be 1/3rd on the 2nd of may 2017

we was booked in for the 4th of may, the new system would scan every supporting document and place it onto a server in the UK and the dissection was then made remotely and the applicant wouldn't have any contact with the person making the dissections.

This process suddenly jumped from 4 weeks to 60 days over night then just as we was hitting the 60 days then jumped to 90 working days.

Then if you called up to find out anything you was charged around 6 pounds per call and if you was under the 90 working days they had the right not to tell you anything at all.

you had the right to complain after 90 days and so we did just that and paid our 6 pounds and we didnt hear anything and then on the 13th day i called again to see what was going on and i was told since i've called them within the 14 working day waiting for my first complaint and i've made is now cancelled and i'll have to wait another 14 days.

In the end they admitted it was a complete fcuk up and it looks like they are having another go at it...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lanzalad said:

In April this year we started our application to do Puangs settlement visa The bio metric was done at the trendy building, Bangkok and so was the supporting documents and the dissection was made in Bangkok then all the papers and passport was posted back to the visa applicant, a 3 to 4 weeks turn around.

Then two days before we submitted all of our supporting documents the system changed.and the cost went up be 1/3rd on the 2nd of may 2017

we was booked in for the 4th of may, the new system would scan every supporting document and place it onto a server in the UK and the dissection was then made remotely and the applicant wouldn't have any contact with the person making the dissections.

This process suddenly jumped from 4 weeks to 60 days over night then just as we was hitting the 60 days then jumped to 90 working days.

Then if you called up to find out anything you was charged around 6 pounds per call and if you was under the 90 working days they had the right not to tell you anything at all.

you had the right to complain after 90 days and so we did just that and paid our 6 pounds and we didnt hear anything and then on the 13th day i called again to see what was going on and i was told since i've called them within the 14 working day waiting for my first complaint and i've made is now cancelled and i'll have to wait another 14 days.

In the end they admitted it was a complete fcuk up and it looks like they are having another go at it...

 

Bunch of lazy government pieces of shit. Biggest laugh when the British ambassador to Thailand was a Muslim Cag 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Buckfast said:

Bunch of lazy government pieces of shit. Biggest laugh when the British ambassador to Thailand was a Muslim Cag 

UK has a Muslim mayor of London 😆😆😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guest Captain Shitstain said:

555 You just figured that out. 555 :laugh::laugh::laugh:

lol How thick are you ? even in your mums basement  you will have read it , you figure puzzles out   not whats in the News...

Talk about thick ... lol :laugh: Even  as a troll you are rubbish :laugh::laugh: 

Classic ... how much of a mess is this loser ... :laugh::laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Guest Captain Shitstain said:

Thick? Just look at the gibberish you type..."you figure puzzles out" lol :laugh:

Yes you are thick , look at your idiotic behavior a moronic troll, you figure out who Donald Trump is..😂😂😂 But thick is your best attribute :laugh:

Has anyone ordered some filth and scum ? well ones turned up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Crawl back in your  hole you abject loser... Go rock your dead mother in the chair of your basement 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Double down in that 😂😂😂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Parky said:

Yes you are thick , look at your idiotic behavior a moronic troll, you figure out who Donald Trump is..😂😂😂 But thick is your best attribute :laugh:

Has anyone ordered some filth and scum ? well ones turned up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Crawl back in your  hole you abject loser... Go rock your dead mother in the chair of your basement 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Double down in that 😂😂😂

 

Admin needs to turn the register and be approved before posting button back on that they turned off. This guest poster stuff is not good, and there will only be one ending. I can't believe Admin wants this, especially when it is targeting yourself. But we are talking 3 days of it now, why won't Admin turn the function back on that could end it in a nano second.

Part of me wonders if this could be self inflicted for shites and giggles......

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, STARGAZER said:

Admin needs to turn the register and be approved before posting button back on that they turned off. This guest poster stuff is not good, and there will only be one ending. I can't believe Admin wants this, especially when it is targeting yourself. But we are talking 3 days of it now, why won't Admin turn the function back on that could end it in a nano second.

Part of me wonders if this could be self inflicted for shites and giggles......

I think. It’s quite funny , it’s shows what the degenerate is about .... he was whining about his posts being deleted 🤣🤣🤣 It’s not fair apparently 😂 

Pure gold ....it’s not targeting me it’s paying homage to me....but the fool can’t sew it 😂😂😎

Not many people have their own fan he even collects pictures of me , do you think he wants a pair of my used boxer shorts ? 😂😂😂😂

He can wear them on his head... whilst sitting in his dead mothers basement 😆😆😆

Edited by Parky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Parky said:

I think. It’s quite funny , it’s shows what the degenerate is about .... he was whining about his posts being deleted 🤣🤣🤣

Pure gold ....it’s not targeting me it’s paying homage to me....but the fool can’t sew it 😂😂😎

But why would Admin allow it in the first place? Not good for the board. Next time you are on a device that is not yours or you don't have PL on, punch up Pattaya Live and tell me can you figure out, if you were indeed a potential new member can you find the button on how to register?

Really this is an INSIDE job. Wouldn't matter if the target was you, me, or man in the moon. Totally puts us at risk.....you think the porn on your computer is a poor issue, wait until unregistered guests start going article 112 on us.....we are all f**kED.

 

ADMIN......step up and undo what you have done! Why you have done it, now that would make for a great thread.

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Guest Parkwanker said:

Besides...if the top bloke is to be believed there will be no board before long as the members wont raise the needed dosh so who cares

 

How do you know what the top guy thinks....he has surely said that he will take the board off line if funds are not raised, but I don't recall him ever sayng he didn't think they would. 

Just 3 days ago, my beloved Georgia Bulldogs made the greatest comeback in the 100 plus year old Rose Bowl. The victory pits them against the Alabama Tide next week in the National Championship Game. We have until March until next payment is due. Georgia had only 30 minutes in the second half to mount their historic comeback.

Plenty of time left.....don't shut the regrifgerator just yet, the butter is not hard.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, STARGAZER said:

How do you know what the top guy thinks....he has surely said that he will take the board off line if funds are not raised, but I don't recall him ever sayng he didn't think they would. 

Just 3 days ago, my beloved Georgia Bulldogs made the greatest comeback in the 100 plus year old Rose Bowl. The victory pits them against the Alabama Tide next week in the National Championship Game. We have until March until next payment is due. Georgia had only 30 minutes in the second half to mount their historic comeback.

Plenty of time left.....don't shut the regrifgerator just yet, the butter is not hard.

 

Shut the refrigerator ? That degenerate can’t shut his mouth 🤣🤣🤣😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Parky said:

Shut the refrigerator ? 

 

Was a seppo (Los Angeles) centric shout out. RIP CHICK HEARNS....the butter is getting hard and the jello be a jiggling! (Go to 50 second mark)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Guest Parkwanker said:

Cant shut his mouth? We only follow the lead set by the wankleader.  We will follow him to the end of the board, which may be soon. We adore the way he rants and raves. We believe that the UK is broken.  We understand that 90% of the members here are degenerate losers whp live in basements with dead parents. Why? Because our revered leader tells us its true. 

You keep getting your benefits you degenerate , there is no we there is you ... a sad , lonely , jealous degenerate ...

Understand you don’t understand what a moron you are, “Unknowingly incompetent “ Your posts show that in spades...

Using the term we , you are begging for support,  a very very weak mentally challenged troll... But your life loser... suck it up 🤣🤣🤣🤣  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, STARGAZER said:

Was a seppo (Los Angeles) centric shout out. RIP CHICK HEARNS....the butter is getting hard and the jello be a jiggling! (Go to 50 second mark)

 

Lol never heard that term before ... I wonder if the troll has his mothers head in the fridge 😂😂😂🎣

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Guest Parkwanker said:

Or maybe, darling wankleader,  there are more than one of us.

Claiming Benefits? Why would we want to do that? Our revered wankleader tells us its a bad thing to do so we dont do it. We survive on reading the gospel on here every day as proclaimed by the wankleader himself

Keep claiming , you should get the maximum with your mental health issue... perhaps a carer to call in and wipe the froth from your mouth, maybe clean the keyboard from all the puss coming out of your sores on your hands ...

As you bash away writing drivel... There is no we there is you, you login you post you  are ‘Forced to read posts ‘ 

You should join the Moonies you moronic degenerate 🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Can’t you find a bedpan to clean ? 😂😂😂

Edited by Parky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, STARGAZER said:

Admin needs to turn the register and be approved before posting button back on that they turned off. This guest poster stuff is not good, and there will only be one ending. I can't believe Admin wants this, especially when it is targeting yourself. But we are talking 3 days of it now, why won't Admin turn the function back on that could end it in a nano second.

Part of me wonders if this could be self inflicted for shites and giggles......

If i could delete them i would i cant even ban them as a guest

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nickrock said:

If i could delete them i would i cant even ban them as a guest

of course not....you are not Admin. I would not be surprised if you were not even gilded or get all the gilded benefits like Matthew. This is an inside job perpetuated and allowed to continue by an Admin

Known Admins - Mulphy, Tommy, Phil

Known Past Admins - Kolobos (deceased) Tony (deceased) Phil

 

inside.jpg.32f7de5f7845351f2d1696f060d16796.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, STARGAZER said:

of course not....you are not Admin. I would not be surprised if you were not even gilded or get all the gilded benefits like Matthew. This is an inside job perpetuated and allowed to continue by an Admin

Known Admins - Mulphy, Tommy, Phil

Known Past Admins - Kolobos (deceased) Tony (deceased) Phil

 

inside.jpg.32f7de5f7845351f2d1696f060d16796.jpg

Wasn't Plaka also past admin.

However I would never expect Phil to be involved with this type of bad behaviour.

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have thought of a few possibles but thats as far as im prepared to go on the subject

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Wasn't Plaka also past admin.

However I would never expect Phil to be involved with this type of bad behaviour.

No way Phil would do this , it reads like BigLad..... it’s sad to see a person in such mental turmoil... But they made their today yesterday....

Only they can deal with their issues , I guess they need to get worse before they get better ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, nickrock said:

Mathew ddnt have any benifits above a mod

no but he is part of a gilded club that according to him takes alot more than just a forum donation to get in. Maybe those who are accepted into the secret society are given priviledges that even the mods don't know about. According to the honest and straight as die Matthew, sounds like some members who don't show to be a forum contributor and don't have their board name gilded in gold are also in this gilded rarified air. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Parky said:

No way Phil would do this , it reads like BigLad..... it’s sad to see a person in such mental turmoil... But they made their today yesterday....

Only they can deal with their issues , I guess they need to get worse before they get better ....

I agree, 1000010% about Phil.

 But who is the Admin who allowed them past the register and be approved before posting door?

But even more perplexing to a numbskull like me is why none of the current Admins don't go ban the current influx of guest posters and turn the register and approve button back on? That is the 64 million dollar question. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×