Latest News
  • Forum Donations:-
  • 15-12-2017- G

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
firth1974

Life is good.

1 minute ago, firth1974 said:

I'll take that as a compliment. :animier:

and so you should

• Thumbs up 1

I got a few pics i took in the weekend on the car ferry through the malbrough sounds , went down to see a bkk mate that came over fr xmas to do some climbing ( mad austrians love mountains )

• Thumbs up 1

1 minute ago, firth1974 said:

I'll take that as a compliment. :animier:

So you should fella, it shows you are not bitter , upset , angry .. you moved on ..😎

It’s been very interesting here last few weeks, some of the less intelligent members can’t move on , but if you are daft as a brush what do you expect ... 

You have risen above it ... some are entrenched in their own sad minds 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nickrock said:

Will post them soon 

I am trying to post the most boring tedious mundane photos, I really hope I don’t have competition..

Regards

Dullard of Ditchwater Close , Pattaya 

45 minutes ago, Parky said:

I am trying to post the most boring tedious mundane photos, I really hope I don’t have competition..

Regards

Dullard of Ditchwater Close , Pattaya 

Yes you have competition 

Boring of bognor beyond the black stump close to nakon nowhere

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thai spice said:

Was in France 10 y ago, and probably still is in many branches.

Crap in the USA, up until not so long ago you could write off 2 martini's per head on your lunch bill as a tax deductible expense.

16 minutes ago, STARGAZER said:

Crap in the USA, up until not so long ago you could write off 2 martini's per head on your lunch bill as a tax deductible expense.

Wine still served and included in any truckers restaurant menu(know as "les routiers").  If anybody tried to take that away, guess what ? Massive trucker strike and roadblocks ! And they would be right. 

Screenshot_20180103-180145-1024x576.thumb.png.7ef910eb1fda1d9b4e4207a9f4d27261.png

In my previous company expense notes with 30 euro aperitifs and wine and 15 euro food got rejected since a few years.

Simple, we just asked for the waitress to write "menu du jour complet"...

Edited by thai spice

1 hour ago, thai spice said:

Wine still served and included in any truckers restaurant menu(know as "les routiers").  If anybody tried to take that away, guess what ? Massive trucker strike and roadblocks ! And they would be right. 

Screenshot_20180103-180145-1024x576.thumb.png.7ef910eb1fda1d9b4e4207a9f4d27261.png

In my previous company expense notes with 30 euro aperitifs and wine and 15 euro food got rejected since a few years.

I was not referring to company policy, but rather national regulation. And when corprocracy started to get evilized and looked at as  the greed mongers alot of companies in USA self regulated / self censored and abolished the practice with internal policy long before the FED and IRS said no mas amigos!

1 hour ago, STARGAZER said:

I was not referring to company policy, but rather national regulation. And when corprocracy started to get evilized and looked at as  the greed mongers alot of companies in USA self regulated / self censored and abolished the practice with internal policy long before the FED and IRS said no mas amigos!

Business meals including lunches and booze are still tax deductible but only at 50%.  

32 minutes ago, Buckfast said:

Business meals including lunches and booze are still tax deductible but only at 50%.  

Actually u are correct for the most part,......my bad!!!!....it was actually two martini's the IRS capped as max deduction. I  think a lot of companies have self regluated it down to zero. But than again I do not, nor have I worked in USA for almost 25 years now. How the heck would I know.

I’ve finally got all my days off given back to me at last.(been working 65 hour weeks and 1 day off). About time they started to honour their contract!! 

So, I’m having a weekend in Amsterdam before going back to London in Tuesday abs then flying back to Munich next weekend. Amsterdam busy as fcuk right now, can’t move for tourists!  

C9BE1133-2737-4C10-839A-9A5E28E5745A.jpeg

99A7524B-E59E-45AE-B7EA-02A078CEBCE6.jpeg

C575C37B-F2C0-47DF-8CBD-72C97B9F069F.jpeg

12C3EAEB-0D58-426C-A5DF-AFED98B2E7EB.jpeg

61DC4CB1-0C54-4629-93C2-8A614AB047D8.jpeg

EE93F46E-A8D5-4593-BE6A-0ECAAF7AEAD4.jpeg

43671C35-585B-45B1-B972-44737C151CD9.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 4

5 hours ago, firth1974 said:

I’ve finally got all my days off given back to me at last.(been working 65 hour weeks and 1 day off). About time they started to honour their contract!! 

So, I’m having a weekend in Amsterdam before going back to London in Tuesday abs then flying back to Munich next weekend. Amsterdam busy as fcuk right now, can’t move for tourists!  

C9BE1133-2737-4C10-839A-9A5E28E5745A.jpeg

99A7524B-E59E-45AE-B7EA-02A078CEBCE6.jpeg

C575C37B-F2C0-47DF-8CBD-72C97B9F069F.jpeg

12C3EAEB-0D58-426C-A5DF-AFED98B2E7EB.jpeg

61DC4CB1-0C54-4629-93C2-8A614AB047D8.jpeg

EE93F46E-A8D5-4593-BE6A-0ECAAF7AEAD4.jpeg

43671C35-585B-45B1-B972-44737C151CD9.jpeg

Thanks for good pics as always. What camera are you using?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, john42 said:

Cheers John.

Every photo posted so far on this thread has been taken on my iPhone 8.

1 hour ago, john42 said:

Like being there John 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Parky said:

Like being there John 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Go troll someone else..

25 minutes ago, john42 said:

Go troll someone else..

No trolling John, you wrote in here you were getting a visa for your girl, would be easy she had a car and condo.. you also weote you are going to have “Lots of City breaks “ you also wrote Colorado was your favourite holiday destination ...

You have been no where , not got your ‘girl ‘ a visa... you are the Troll , sticking up up stuff that is untrue , I read it so can’t I read it ..

Reality John is you are biggest troll here .... 

Feb you will be back in Pattaya ... the only place you have been since last year..

Keeps it fresh ..

You know nothing..pick someone else to chase around the forum.

If I didn't post here it would be someone else..lol

53 minutes ago, john42 said:

You know nothing..pick someone else to chase around the forum.

If I didn't post here it would be someone else..lol

No chasing John, you made the above statements ... But nothing has ever came of your statements..

Perhaps you should stick to the truth when posting,  I see telling lies on here as pollution..

In reality is there any point in having a conversation with a liar ? I say no, it’s a waste of time..

No visa, no City trips, no Colorado .... just Pattaya for 8 years..walk everywhere from VT6 😇😇😇

I know what you post.... as I read it ..

You dropped your camera in the toilet so could not post pictures 🤣 Another Classic , SD card melted did it ? Don’t have a USB with an SD card slot ... one would ask how could a camera fall down a toilet  ? Lol... 

Even here you tell lies , you are a troll no more.. the irony ... Keeps it fresh...

The funniest thing ever , is you won’t remember what it wrote as 90% of your input is lies , but a person reading it will as it happened they read it, you still have not grasped the reality of the human brain...

You can recall your first dog, first girlfriend , first car , motorbike ,where you holidayed as a kid.. what you paid for your first house...

Yet you won’t be able to remeber the lies you told, I am astounded I am giving you such basic lessons in life.... You are 64 ...

You need to take stock John , your current way brings you misery ...

You do not have to impress anyone , just be yourself no need to lie about what you do or worse what you say you like...  you like Pattaya that’s evident it’s the only place you have been in 8 years.. when you get here you never stray more than 2 miles from VT6... that’s the fact...

If you preferred Colorado over Pattaya you would go there... actions speak louder than lies...Stop trying to impress people.. You are 64 look after your own life, no one cares about your lies. .. it costs you friends John,  it’s harmful to your life..

Cheers mate ..

Edited by Parky

There you go John , whether UK or Thailand ,.. this is your life 🤣🤣

Yes they all loved you , girls like being lied to... If the compensation is enough..

29977019-FC80-4573-B2DC-F9AD86CE3B62.png

Lovely pictures Chris. Been a while since I had a night out in the Dam but lots of good memories. 

• Like 1