Latest News
  • FREE HOLIDAYS to Midnight and CBK --- Any more for any more..? *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 27th of July... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Forum Admin

Guest Members Posting

6 minutes ago, Parky said:

You have already  buried yourself , you will have a lifetime to reflect  on what PL has given you , not many can say that :)

Enjoy it tramlines :laugh:

PL gives me nothing, but it does appear to be your life, sad really.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, stoney said:

PL gives me nothing, but it does appear to be your life, sad really.

Gave you indelible memories ....  :laugh:

10 hours ago, Parky said:

You have been here long enough ,  was obvious ...

Maybe, but this was more than the "standard" type of troll.

Found a loop by luck ( ? ) or an insider with knowledge, and posting  / creating several treads during a rather lengthy period of time....

There is more to this story, and it would be normal that the forum owners / administrators informed their beloved regular customers / users about this tentative of invasion because this is what is was !

Ok, I admit a "technical" explanation was given...but who was the f*cker ?

Edited by thai spice
  • Like 1

I agree im sure admin could do ip lookup or something

I have a couple of suspects but absolutly no proof ,just asumptions on what was said

8 minutes ago, nickrock said:

I agree im sure admin could do ip lookup or something

I have a couple of suspects but absolutly no proof ,just asumptions on what was said

Maybe the big fella should make you an Admin. He has already said he doesn't like turning dials he doesn't know. Lanzalad from what we have been told is over it, but out of being a good guy and a personal favor to Alex has agreed to be the pay pal portal and do emergency repairs as they crop up. Tommy,.....well seems like he might of left the fold....I still can't reconcile if his public spat with Rob Jones staged or for real?

Tons of story line. But reality is, maybe a new Admin is needed to work with Mulph if above assertions are correct????

• Thumbs up 1

24 minutes ago, STARGAZER said:

Maybe the big fella should make you an Admin. He has already said he doesn't like turning dials he doesn't know. Lanzalad from what we have been told is over it, but out of being a good guy and a personal favor to Alex has agreed to be the pay pal portal and do emergency repairs as they crop up. Tommy,.....well seems like he might of left the fold....I still can't reconcile if his public spat with Rob Jones staged or for real?

Tons of story line. But reality is, maybe a new Admin is needed to work with Mulph if above assertions are correct????

Was real enough, people have words on forums it’s a reality ....

21 minutes ago, Parky said:

Was real enough, people have words on forums it’s a reality ....

no doubt people have words on forums.....still doesn't mean 100% it was real and not a  staged event. Only people who would know for sure is Rob and Tommy. The rest of us, it is all speculation. If it was real, it would be sad if that is how they left things. The perception here was they were tight mates and on the forum made a great satire team. Back in the day they had some hilarious exchanges.......

• Thumbs up 1

1 hour ago, STARGAZER said:

no doubt people have words on forums.....still doesn't mean 100% it was real and not a  staged event. Only people who would know for sure is Rob and Tommy. The rest of us, it is all speculation. If it was real, it would be sad if that is how they left things. The perception here was they were tight mates and on the forum made a great satire team. Back in the day they had some hilarious exchanges.......

My guess 100% real

I know lanza and rob arnt the best of friends but i must have missed the tommy / rob spat was soe what busy in reality then got a email  help we have morons on the forum

Got to say i was somewhat pissed that there are at least 3 others with ability to clean up but was as usual left to me ( bucfast it wasnt me that gave you your holiday seperate issue)

whoever it was its stopped.doesnt take much working out but I wont say what I think,because its just that..

47 minutes ago, Buckfast said:

My guess 100% real

if I had to guess I would also say 100% real

Just seemed abit surreal.

Edited by STARGAZER

1 hour ago, nickrock said:

I know lanza and rob arnt the best of friends but i must have missed the tommy / rob spat was soe what busy in reality then got a email  help we have morons on the forum

Yes I missed it and didn't even know there was a Tommy/Rob Jones fued.

Edited by thegrogmonster

15 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Yes I missed and didn't even know there was a Tommy/Rob Jones fued.

Didnt know till now

2 hours ago, matthewh said:

whoever it was its stopped.doesnt take much working out but I wont say what I think,because its just that..

Wont.say what I think...etc....

1 hour ago, nickrock said:

Didnt know till now

Same

4 hours ago, STARGAZER said:

Well I know for a fact it was real 😎 So no perception, facts...

2 hours ago, STARGAZER said:

if I had to guess I would also say 100% real

Just seemed abit surreal.

Times change people change ... it’s life, occasionally a husband and wife will split .. its life 😎

On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 10:37 PM, stoney said:

Yep, quite a few legends here...in their own minds!

On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 7:13 PM, STARGAZER said:

Matthew, as far as your board persona, ... if you can ever figure out how to stay that lovely, gentle, warm, embracing soul you show at times ,for a stretch longer than 5 posts, this board will be a better place.

Regardless, if Pattaya Live shutters up shop because not enought 2018 sponsors come to the table, you Matthew, you will go down as a LEGEND!

I will do that mate,been bored being at home over the Christmas break.so happy to get back to work today.happy new year to you and your family.

49 minutes ago, matthewh said:

I will do that mate,been bored being at home over the Christmas break.so happy to get back to work today.happy new year to you and your family.

Get some hobbies mate when you retire , its a big leap... 

• Like 1