Latest News
  • Forum Donations:-
  • 15-12-2017- G

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
The Tongue

UK to relocate Visa Application Centre to New Delhi

26 minutes ago, Parky said:

You are wrong one of my banks has brought it back to UK 🇬🇧 

Its nothing to with Brexit it’s due to security, there has been lots of fraud ..

If the Paris girls are pretty why are you in a Muslim jungle ?🤣🤣

Paris way too expensive for a poor pensioner.....

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, thai spice said:

Paris way too expensive for a poor pensioner.....

Funny up here in hills water 5 baht kana moo gob gab Kai Dow duay .. 40 baht 

Parasite Tours 🤣💥

when I applied for my now wife in 2008 ,she had to go to the embassy for an interview.what will happen now.will it be just yes or no,or a flight to new dehli.maybe video chat.i think for the fees they charge its disgusting.

Edited by matthewh

3 hours ago, matthewh said:

when I applied for my now wife in 2008 ,she had to go to the embassy for an interview.what will happen now.will it be just yes or no,or a flight to new dehli.maybe video chat.i think for the fees they charge its disgusting.

Matt, it has already been explained to you that it is the decision making that will be removed to New Delhi, everything else is the same, appointments etc are the same, payment in Thailand, visiting Trendy building is the same

I don't understand why you are making things up that are not true, just deal with the words of the advisory which have given an undertaking.  If and when anything proves different we will all wait for your words of wisdom.

For your info when I applied for my daughters British passport the forms were accepted, processed and then the new passport was delivered to my home in Thailand all within 10 days of arriving at Trendy building to start that application, now that isn't bad.

Try sometimes to see positives in things rather than always negatives otherwise you may be heading for an early grave lol

I forgot to say that my passport was actually delivered from Liverpool......which makes the turn around even more impressive, I was very pleased with my experience. 

Edited by The Tongue
  • Thumbs up 1

2 hours ago, The Tongue said:

Matt, it has already been explained to you that it is the decision making that will be removed to New Delhi, everything else is the same, appointments etc are the same, payment in Thailand, visiting Trendy building is the same

I don't understand why you are making things up that are not true, just deal with the words of the advisory which have given an undertaking.  If and when anything proves different we will all wait for your words of wisdom.

For your info when I applied for my daughters British passport the forms were accepted, processed and then the new passport was delivered to my home in Thailand all within 10 days of arriving at Trendy building to start that application, now that isn't bad.

Try sometimes to see positives in things rather than always negatives otherwise you may be heading for an early grave lol

I forgot to say that my passport was actually delivered from Liverpool......which makes the turn around even more impressive, I was very pleased with my experience. 

I  just think it wrong for the fees they charge.

Just now, thai spice said:

Wrong reaction Matth....

has fook all to do with him or anyone here.its on a nother thread and not this one.

54 minutes ago, matthewh said:

I  just think it wrong for the fees they charge.

But you are getting the same level of service............  I actually have nothing against businesses trying to save money as long as the same level of service is offered to the end user.  In fact all businesses try to save costs while increasing profits, the trouble is some do it quite admirably while others suck at it.

If the British Embassy believe the technology is in place to offer the same level of service at the decision stage I have no issue with that.  It will still be a British Embassy official making that decision, there should be no difference in that process whether the decision maker is in Nairobi, New Delhi, New York or Bangkok, the same criteria allowing a decision to be made is still in evidence.

The only difference I could see would be if the visa offices selling their services guaranteeing you a visa for your partner actually do have contacts within the British Embassy; of course the British Embassy deny categorically this is possible or fact and they will say their decision making is not influenced in any way by using a paid visa service.  If there was influence then those contacts would have been within the British Embassy in Bangkok, I doubt they would stretch as far as the embassy in New Delhi.

Edited by The Tongue

11 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

But you are getting the same level of service............  I actually have nothing against businesses trying to save money as long as the same level of service is offered to the end user.  In fact all businesses try to save costs while increasing profits, the trouble is some do it quite admirably while others suck at it.

If the British Embassy believe the technology is in place to offer the same level of service at the decision stage I have no issue with that.  It will still be a British Embassy official making that decision, there should be no difference in that process whether the decision maker is in Nairobi, New Delhi, New York or Bangkok, the same criteria allowing a decision to be made is still in evidence.

The only difference I could see would be if the visa offices selling their services guaranteeing you a visa for your partner actually do have contacts within the British Embassy; of course the British Embassy deny categorically this is possible or fact and they will say their decision making is not influenced in any way by using a paid visa service.  If there was influence then those contacts would have been within the British Embassy in Bangkok, I doubt they would stretch as far as the embassy in New Delhi.

but are you getting the same level of service,this is yet to be seen.i also have nothing against money saving buisnesses.the charges rise and the cloth is cut.must be making millions.i guess it is a sign of the times,the personal face to face has long gone and instead money is being generated electronically.some times from those that can ill afford it.their high charges get higher.only time will see how it all pans out.

14 minutes ago, Buckfast said:

Wasn't your wife's daughter denied a visa to move to the UK? Is this why you have such a negative view of the BKK consulate? Let me guess you didn't hire professional help and decided to do it yourself. End result is your ignorance is keeping a mother and daughter away from each other. But you won't accept any responsibility and it's everyone else's fault except yours.

I denial and she has been here twice, as I say fooking non of your business so keep your fooking big konk out,its in another thread or are you determind to mess this one up.i have better things do do with my sunday than play table tennis with you.i will no longer talk about my family or respond to you on this thread.

Edited by matthewh

52 minutes ago, matthewh said:

but are you getting the same level of service,this is yet to be seen.i also have nothing against money saving buisnesses.the charges rise and the cloth is cut.must be making millions.i guess it is a sign of the times,the personal face to face has long gone and instead money is being generated electronically.some times from those that can ill afford it.their high charges get higher.only time will see how it all pans out.

Now the personal face I will agree with you....

13 minutes ago, Buckfast said:

I am not messing up the thread just pointing out that you are not qualified to reply on this thread because you have faced nothing but failures with regards to UK visas. Only thing you are successful at is keeping families apart.

Mate.... IMO....you are out of order here.

Ok .. disagree with Matt how he went about the process he did... but bringing his family into it is really weak as piss as us Aussies say.... no need for it.

cheers  

• Thumbs up 1

A Pattaya Live thread, if ever there was one ...

• Thumbs up 2

was a good fred,bit of titttletattle.thats  what we want isn't it.?

There is a member here who got a ‘Leave then fook off visa ‘ 🤣🤣🤣

They cost about £2400 from what I recall ... it starts as a moonlighting visa then converts 👮‍♀️😂😂😂