Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
cbk

Siargao, Davao and Baguio

Not going to do one unless people want to read it. 

No worries Chris. You are one of the very few who contributed great TRs to this forum, I'll get to work on it now. Oh BTW, did you know Parky thinks you are a *****? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cbk said:

No worries Chris. You are one of the very few who contributed great TRs to this forum, I'll get to work on it now. Oh BTW, did you know Parky thinks you are a *****? 

Cheers Pete, and yes, pretty sure he has called me that and so much more before. Water of a ducks back mate!!

Siargao Island is an Island in Mindano off the East coast. It is very well-known for surfing, with Cloud 9 being a top destination for surfers and a Miss Universe heat was even held there. The main place near to it on the mainland is Surigao, which people often get confused about.

Now I was there first 4 years ago, and it was pretty primitive then. My missus was born and bred there and she remembers not so long ago when all the roads were just sand, no concrete or tarmac etc. Even then, like now, it was quite a secret amongst the surfing dudes, only then there were fewer of them and a lot less infrastructure.

It is a beautiful island with f**k all to do except surf. Most of the beaches.  are too rocky to swim in as the waters are really shallow. The other two attractions are 1, a waterfall which is hard to get to without a 4WD or some faith in the hire car, and 2, a lagoon which requires a long drive and a boat trip for not a lot.

Now on an island where before civilization, say 6 years ago, people were either fishermen or farmers, for an entire week there was no fish to be bought anywhere, and the chicken shop had no chicken. What has happened unfortunately is that it has become a victim of its own success. There are beach-front resorts and chalets everywhere, and not that cheap really, and the locals can't supply enough food to meet all the demands. It's sad because it is pretty much an unspoilt place and the people are lovely. I regret I may never go back there again. My missus bought some land there 2 years ago and was thinking of building there, but this visit has changed her mind.

All negatives, a great place to chill, f**k all internet reception, frequent power outages, but cheap beer and nice sea views.

Sorry, no photos

Next, Davao,

• Like 3

I have wanted to visit Davao for quite some time, because of its reputation as being the safest place in the Philippines. That's when Duterte was Mayor, and he banned stuff like smoking way before anywhere else in the Philippines. 

I suppose I f**ked up because Davao isn't about the city, it's an eco-park, with lots to do, but I only found 2 days to fit into my itinerary. My mongering research showed a few good girlie bars in a small radius and a nice girl-friendly hotel to stay in. I stayed at the Royal Mandaya hotel, which was a nice hotel, seriously, for 50 bucks a night, and unknown to me until I was pissed as a cunt on my first night, right opposite Hotlegs, one of the girlie bars. I'd spend an afternoon walking around Davao looking for bars and eateries, got lost so many times, hot and sweaty, that TBH when I got back to my room with loads of Red Horse beers, I couldn't be bothered going out. Day 1 wasted. Davao is a busy place, seriously busy, and I saw 1 other white man while I was there. Traffic is f**ken shocking.

Day 2 I pretty much wasted as well, knowing I was up very early the next morning. I discovered a Hungry Jacks Whopper meal for $3.70, unbelievable, and walked for 30 minutes (faster than a taxi) to a pub which wasn't opened at its scheduled time and got the arse with it, so it was TV with 3 litres of Red Horse. I had considered Hot Legs but I had just read a review to say the girls were munters. Oh yeah, I was picked up by a prossie in the main mall, pretended to be a dancer out of money etc, went to a short time hotel and I broke the cardinal rule of mongering (because my missus had left a week earlier for a side trip) and I paid her first. Shit f**k

Negative again, Davao as a city, not user friendly, very few good places to eat, noisy, polluted and full of people.

Next Baguio, my f**ken saviour!. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, cbk said:

I have wanted to visit Davao for quite some time, because of its reputation as being the safest place in the Philippines. That's when Duterte was Mayor, and he banned stuff like smoking way before anywhere else in the Philippines. 

I suppose I f**ked up because Davao isn't about the city, it's an eco-park, with lots to do, but I only found 2 days to fit into my itinerary. My mongering research showed a few good girlie bars in a small radius and a nice girl-friendly hotel to stay in. I stayed at the Royal Mandaya hotel, which was a nice hotel, seriously, for 50 bucks a night, and unknown to me until I was pissed as a cunt on my first night, right opposite Hotlegs, one of the girlie bars. I'd spend an afternoon walking around Davao looking for bars and eateries, got lost so many times, hot and sweaty, that TBH when I got back to my room with loads of Red Horse beers, I couldn't be bothered going out. Day 1 wasted. Davao is a busy place, seriously busy, and I saw 1 other white man while I was there. Traffic is f**ken shocking.

Day 2 I pretty much wasted as well, knowing I was up very early the next morning. I discovered a Hungry Jacks Whopper meal for $3.70, unbelievable, and walked for 30 minutes (faster than a taxi) to a pub which wasn't opened at its scheduled time and got the arse with it, so it was TV with 3 litres of Red Horse. I had considered Hot Legs but I had just read a review to say the girls were munters. Oh yeah, I was picked up by a prossie in the main mall, pretended to be a dancer out of money etc, went to a short time hotel and I broke the cardinal rule of mongering (because my missus had left a week earlier for a side trip) and I paid her first. Shit f**k

Negative again, Davao as a city, not user friendly, very few good places to eat, noisy, polluted and full of people.

Next Baguio, my f**ken saviour!. 

Sounds like a lot of fun. I may be down that way in May.

9 minutes ago, firth1974 said:

Sounds like a lot of fun. I may be down that way in May.

Mate the eco stuff looks great, they have mountain biking ona  zip line, wait until you hear about Baguio. 

Baguio is a different world. I have some photos but can't upload at the moment because Parky has given me the shakes. They aren't very good anyway.

I searched for cool (temp) places in the Philippines and found quite a few, including Baguio, the Summer Capital. Most of the country's vegies are grown there.

It's a 6-8 hour coach ride from Manilla, which isn't as bad as it sounds. I could never get the first class, but the ordinary air con is fine, better seats than any plane and 3 stops for pee breaks and food.

It is up in the mountains, and thank f**k, it is cooler up there, we re talking about 24, maybe less in the daytime. Beautiful, except for one thing. Hills, the whole f**ken place is full of hills. You seem to go up and down a bit than up again, and even 24C makes a fat cunt sweat!.

It's the Philippines, it has a lot of people-I saw 4 other Caucasions when I was there, but like all the Filipinos and the Philippines, they are so f**ken polite. Manila (shit hole), Davao, Siargao, Baguio, whatever, so polite and even saying Salamat po gets a big smile. Flippers, apart from the nasty cunts around Manilla are such lovely people, not like the surley Thais. 

I had prearranged a tour guide/f**k buddy. I tried the same for Davao but wasn't succesful. This girl, Rov, actually answered my post and said sjhe is in Manilla but was born in Baguio and knows it well, and was up for sex. I have to say, in all my years, and even with my missus who is f**ken beautiful, this girl, 39 year old, was the best f**k I have ever had. Sometimes she would just climb on me and talk about premature ejaculation-not me , her, Christ, 20 seconds she was a mess!. Skinny as f**k, I mean really skinny, I could hardly even grab her arse, so I just used her hips. Kissed like a woman in love. f**ken dreadful stretch marks even for a skinny girl and pancake tits, but on the journey up on the bus I spent 3 hours with my hands on them. It was on of those things that after a day you realised it would have to be a financial relationship, nothing more. One night when drunk she said to me that if I didn't have a vasectomy she would be OK to have my baby. I've got to say, skinny body, tooo skinny, a bit of an old face, all compared to my missus, but fantastic English, a caregiver, who had worked in Qatar for 2 years and she had a FB chat with a friend there and she was speaking fluent Arabic, I was thinking, thank f**k I am paying this girl money. But there you go, she gets paid 400P as a caregiver in Manila, just left her job, I offered her 2K as a guide plus sex. Day 3 I got some money and paid her in advance, told her I would be giving her a pay increase because of her kissing, so I gave her 15K. She didn't look at at until about 5 hours later and she tried to give me change! What can I say? I asked her and she loves sex. Would she have taken the 2K/day. most definitely, but you know when 24/7 someone is willing to mount you, albeit a skinny wee thing, WTF?  I jhope to catch up with jer again sometime though she may be in the Middle East, Singapore or HK.

Anyway, Baguio. Like Davao, which I didn't mention, honest taxi drivers, strange in the PH. Starting rate there 35 pessos. 100 is $2.50. I never gave less than 100 or 200 because f**k me these guys are honest, use the meter, don't refuse a fare, and are so thankful.

It's funny as they all drive with the windows open, beanies on and a jacket. It's also funny to see people walking around in beanies and jackets. Now the internet claimed the temp was sometimes 14C, was it f**k, although Rov was always cold, but I was sweating, probably because of the f**ken hills. 

There are a few attractions like Mines lookout, the park, Burnham I think, and a few others you can find online, but Baguio is different. People there have respect for their city. On my first night there, Rov and I walked onto a road and an old man said " Sir, Miss, no jaywalking in Baguio". FAF, we used that line the entire 5 days as we jaywalked. But here's a thing, a zebra crossing anywhere in the Philippines means somewhere you can get knocked down, in Baguio it almost means something! 

For those who like Jollibee, 7 inside 400M, come on.

Lots of places to eat and drink, nice mountain views lovely people, cool, compared to the rest of Asia, a great place to visit.

Getting over Rov will be difficult. 

• Like 2

I even get a mention in this thread 😂😂😂

Calvin Klein Obsession 🤣🤣

I had a few days in Baguio on the way up to the cordillera mountains, not a bad place. There is a lot of hot Korean students floating around because there is a big English school there.....

So it needs to be another BM who posts some interesting pics, because the OP still can't get over his latest "love" story ?....

• Thumbs up 1

I tried to upload some photos but they are all around 2.2 mb and too big to upload. If I could be arsed resizing them I might.

34 minutes ago, cbk said:

Get f**ked

Man, you're all about "Me, Me, me..."  I got drunk, got the best shag, etc... etc....   Post an interesting review with pics, historical, geographic info, about people etc....

Nobody gives a f**k that your princess of the week had flat tits and stretchmarks.....  Not our fault if you can't find any better.

Get real !  I remember previous stories being exactly the same, I shagged this..I shagged that...I got pissed.... feck, if that's your "succesfull" live I have (and still am) living a paradiasic live !

This being said, have a good day.  Have a cold one and stay calm !

2 minutes ago, cbk said:

I tried to upload some photos but they are all around 2.2 mb and too big to upload. If I could be arsed resizing them I might.

Try using ACDSee, you can resize in batches.

You see, I am that bad and mean ?

56 minutes ago, cbk said:

2.2 mb should upload no problem, I've uploaded larger in the past.

Maybe I am restricted.it won't even let me upload the screenshot thatsays I am limited to 102.4 kb. I'll have to try my laptop

1 minute ago, cbk said:

Even on my laptop it says this:

Drag files here to attach, or choose files... 
Max total size 0.1MB

Strange as all I need to do is click on ClickScreenshot_20180124-110401.png to choose files and it takes me to my phones cameras photos.

The other way, I guess is to save them to a media hosting site then post the links. That requires little space 

No idea, I uploaded some photos to the gallery, that was easy enough. I'm not a big photo taker so don'rt expect much.