Jump to content
Latest News
  • Forum Donations:-
  • 15-12-2017- G

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
cbk

Siargao, Davao and Baguio

Recommended Posts

Imageshack is free

You can save photos there and make them public or private. When you want to post images from your account then you just paste in the actual link to a photo and it comes up full size without using forum data 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Uncle Remus said:

Imageshack is free

You can save photos there and make them public or private. When you want to post images from your account then you just paste in the actual link to a photo and it comes up full size without using forum data 

Thanks mate. As I said, I am not a big photo taker so there's no point. Now if I were a Filipino female, I'd need 1TB for selfies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cbk said:

Maybe I am restricted.it won't even let me upload the screenshot thatsays I am limited to 102.4 kb. I'll have to try my laptop

I periodically had problems uploading photos at Christmas and gave up in the end.

Edited by thinkingallowed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, cbk said:

Baguio is a different world. I have some photos but can't upload at the moment because Parky has given me the shakes. They aren't very good anyway.

I searched for cool (temp) places in the Philippines and found quite a few, including Baguio, the Summer Capital. Most of the country's vegies are grown there.

It's a 6-8 hour coach ride from Manilla, which isn't as bad as it sounds. I could never get the first class, but the ordinary air con is fine, better seats than any plane and 3 stops for pee breaks and food.

It is up in the mountains, and thank f**k, it is cooler up there, we re talking about 24, maybe less in the daytime. Beautiful, except for one thing. Hills, the whole f**ken place is full of hills. You seem to go up and down a bit than up again, and even 24C makes a fat cunt sweat!.

 

It's the Philippines, it has a lot of people-I saw 4 other Caucasions when I was there, but like all the Filipinos and the Philippines, they are so f**ken polite. Manila (shit hole), Davao, Siargao, Baguio, whatever, so polite and even saying Salamat po gets a big smile. Flippers, apart from the nasty cunts around Manilla are such lovely people, not like the surley Thais. 

I had prearranged a tour guide/f**k buddy. I tried the same for Davao but wasn't succesful. This girl, Rov, actually answered my post and said sjhe is in Manilla but was born in Baguio and knows it well, and was up for sex. I have to say, in all my years, and even with my missus who is f**ken beautiful, this girl, 39 year old, was the best f**k I have ever had. Sometimes she would just climb on me and talk about premature ejaculation-not me , her, Christ, 20 seconds she was a mess!. Skinny as f**k, I mean really skinny, I could hardly even grab her arse, so I just used her hips. Kissed like a woman in love. f**ken dreadful stretch marks even for a skinny girl and pancake tits, but on the journey up on the bus I spent 3 hours with my hands on them. It was on of those things that after a day you realised it would have to be a financial relationship, nothing more. One night when drunk she said to me that if I didn't have a vasectomy she would be OK to have my baby. I've got to say, skinny body, tooo skinny, a bit of an old face, all compared to my missus, but fantastic English, a caregiver, who had worked in Qatar for 2 years and she had a FB chat with a friend there and she was speaking fluent Arabic, I was thinking, thank f**k I am paying this girl money. But there you go, she gets paid 400P as a caregiver in Manila, just left her job, I offered her 2K as a guide plus sex. Day 3 I got some money and paid her in advance, told her I would be giving her a pay increase because of her kissing, so I gave her 15K. She didn't look at at until about 5 hours later and she tried to give me change! What can I say? I asked her and she loves sex. Would she have taken the 2K/day. most definitely, but you know when 24/7 someone is willing to mount you, albeit a skinny wee thing, WTF?  I jhope to catch up with jer again sometime though she may be in the Middle East, Singapore or HK.

 

Anyway, Baguio. Like Davao, which I didn't mention, honest taxi drivers, strange in the PH. Starting rate there 35 pessos. 100 is $2.50. I never gave less than 100 or 200 because f**k me these guys are honest, use the meter, don't refuse a fare, and are so thankful.

It's funny as they all drive with the windows open, beanies on and a jacket. It's also funny to see people walking around in beanies and jackets. Now the internet claimed the temp was sometimes 14C, was it f**k, although Rov was always cold, but I was sweating, probably because of the f**ken hills. 

There are a few attractions like Mines lookout, the park, Burnham I think, and a few others you can find online, but Baguio is different. People there have respect for their city. On my first night there, Rov and I walked onto a road and an old man said " Sir, Miss, no jaywalking in Baguio". FAF, we used that line the entire 5 days as we jaywalked. But here's a thing, a zebra crossing anywhere in the Philippines means somewhere you can get knocked down, in Baguio it almost means something! 

For those who like Jollibee, 7 inside 400M, come on.

Lots of places to eat and drink, nice mountain views lovely people, cool, compared to the rest of Asia, a great place to visit.

Getting over Rov will be difficult. 

i liked baquio , nice place .

more taxis than people .

very very limited night life .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got to say it is a great trip report, the type that many here say is no longer being put down in black and white so I don't understand how anybody could remotely infer it is an issue and as for the me, me, me bit, well that is so telling of the person who wrote it, it almost comes across as jealousy, crazy comment.

It is an interesting report, it is of a place that I only went to once in 1990 months before the big earthquake and the falling down of the Hyatt Terraces.  It is a refreshing report, it is what we want yet somebody has to criticize it and yet has completely misread the temperature of what others would like to see more of. 

Thanks for sharing, respect for the TR.

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Tongue said:

....and as for the me, me, me bit, well that is so telling of the person who wrote it, it almost comes across as jealousy, crazy comment.

Well I'm thinking about sending that chap the bill to have my irony meter repaired as it exploded when he posted that.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Tongue said:

Got to say it is a great trip report, the type that many here say is no longer being put down in black and white so I don't understand how anybody could remotely infer it is an issue and as for the me, me, me bit, well that is so telling of the person who wrote it, it almost comes across as jealousy, crazy comment.

It is an interesting report, it is of a place that I only went to once in 1990 months before the big earthquake and the falling down of the Hyatt Terraces.  It is a refreshing report, it is what we want yet somebody has to criticize it and yet has completely misread the temperature of what others would like to see more of. 

Thanks for sharing, respect for the TR.

Wholeheartedly agree. Please continue, pics or no pics. 

  • Thumbs up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the nice comments. You know some people, well maybe one, goes on about the ethos of the board' like its main goal is to protect the identity of posters, you know some sort of special place where someone can abuse the f**k out of everyone and hide behind 'the ethos'. Well as far as I am concerned the board is not about that. 

Most of us know its origins, Mulphy being banned from Secrets, the three Musketeers, Mulphy, Casper and Kolobos getting together to make this board which had many intended desires, admitted or not. Promotion for businesses, sharing information about Pattaya and elsewhere and a place for like-minded people to have a bit of a laugh, hopefully meeting online buddies IRL sometime later. The old board was a robust place, and it was sink or swim, whether that was good or bad, but everyone was a member of the board for one reason-mongering, perhaps more specifically mongering in Pattaya. 

Trip reports were always an important part as it gave people an insight into places and people they may like to go to or meet.A TR was always written from the perspective of the writer, their own story, and the board was a place where one could 'spill the beans' . I find it sad then that our Frog in the jungle saw fit to criticise my lack of photos, and then to make a comment about my latest 'love'. 

It wasn't exactly mongering, but I offered a lady money to be my tour guide and sex buddy. What I got was a lady who rocked my boat sexually, no mean feat anymore as I am getting bored with sex. I mentioned her because she was part of my story, and yes, I'll miss her. A caring lady who speaks English, Arabic and 2 Filipino dialects, who gets paid 400 Pessos/day. No matter what people think about me, I am basically a people lover at heart and I do care that nice people get a bad deal fairly often, especially in poor countries. So I make no excuse for saying it will be hard to get over her.

What TS said was out of line, but that is to be expected, and doesn't phase me, it's just really f**ken poor form.

I will continue to write some observations about my trip to the Philippines and I hope you find them useful or at least interesting reading. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, cbk said:

Thanks for the nice comments. You know some people, well maybe one, goes on about the ethos of the board' like its main goal is to protect the identity of posters, you know some sort of special place where someone can abuse the f**k out of everyone and hide behind 'the ethos'. Well as far as I am concerned the board is not about that. 

Most of us know its origins, Mulphy being banned from Secrets, the three Musketeers, Mulphy, Casper and Kolobos getting together to make this board which had many intended desires, admitted or not. Promotion for businesses, sharing information about Pattaya and elsewhere and a place for like-minded people to have a bit of a laugh, hopefully meeting online buddies IRL sometime later. The old board was a robust place, and it was sink or swim, whether that was good or bad, but everyone was a member of the board for one reason-mongering, perhaps more specifically mongering in Pattaya. 

Trip reports were always an important part as it gave people an insight into places and people they may like to go to or meet.A TR was always written from the perspective of the writer, their own story, and the board was a place where one could 'spill the beans' . I find it sad then that our Frog in the jungle saw fit to criticise my lack of photos, and then to make a comment about my latest 'love'. 

It wasn't exactly mongering, but I offered a lady money to be my tour guide and sex buddy. What I got was a lady who rocked my boat sexually, no mean feat anymore as I am getting bored with sex. I mentioned her because she was part of my story, and yes, I'll miss her. A caring lady who speaks English, Arabic and 2 Filipino dialects, who gets paid 400 Pessos/day. No matter what people think about me, I am basically a people lover at heart and I do care that nice people get a bad deal fairly often, especially in poor countries. So I make no excuse for saying it will be hard to get over her.

What TS said was out of line, but that is to be expected, and doesn't phase me, it's just really f**ken poor form.

I will continue to write some observations about my trip to the Philippines and I hope you find them useful or at least interesting reading. 

Give it a rest will you , even in your trip report you mentioned me ... Any trip report is welcomed by any forum ....

Within the forum people can choose to have their name or not , despite what you may think  your dislike of others which indeed you and all people are allowed there are rules, now whether you like it or not .. by not abiding by the common deceny it will stop people posting content and pictures..

People stopped postings pics of girls , what was the reason .. oh yes forum members showed them to girls and made trouble for the guy...See where this is going , any forum will shrink and drive poseyers away with actions like the above .. Walrus won’t post now due to it..

You talking about poor form is ridiculous in the extreme , I aprreciate this feed back will bring a torrent of abuse....

Its really time you moved on, if you want the board to thrive post in a proper manner ..

Its not about protecting anonymity , it’s to promote freindships around a bar where people can  eat up, also if guys joins and don’t go to bar as long as they post in a proper manner all good..

Enjoy the forum , post the reports but give it a rest ... TS posts good reports , decent pictures ... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Parky said:

Give it a rest will you , even in your trip report you mentioned me ... Any trip report is welcomed by any forum ....

Within the forum people can choose to have their name or not , despite what you may think  your dislike of others which indeed you and all people are allowed there are rules, now whether you like it or not .. by not abiding by the common deceny it will stop people posting content and pictures..

People stopped postings pics of girls , what was the reason .. oh yes forum members showed them to girls and made trouble for the guy...See where this is going , any forum will shrink and drive poseyers away with actions like the above .. Walrus won’t post now due to it..

You talking about poor form is ridiculous in the extreme , I aprreciate this feed back will bring a torrent of abuse....

Its really time you moved on, if you want the board to thrive post in a proper manner ..

Its not about protecting anonymity , it’s to promote freindships around a bar where people can  eat up, also if guys joins and don’t go to bar as long as they post in a proper manner all good..

Enjoy the forum , post the reports but give it a rest ... TS posts good reports , decent pictures ... 

 

The only person who has to move on is you.

Promoting friendships? Catch a grip, you go out of your way to attack everyone new to the board as you think they are all me or another retread, and anyone you take a dislike to. You really are one of the most hypocritical people I have ever encountered. 

The board isn't going to thrive, it's going to close in 2 months because of lack of funds and because everyone has been driven away by your incessant sniping and regurgitation of the same old shit.

Get over yourself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, cbk said:

The only person who has to move on is you.

Promoting friendships? Catch a grip, you go out of your way to attack everyone new to the board as you think they are all me or another retread, and anyone you take a dislike to. You really are one of the most hypocritical people I have ever encountered. 

The board isn't going to thrive, it's going to close in 2 months because of lack of funds and because everyone has been driven away by your incessant sniping and regurgitation of the same old shit.

Get over yourself. 

Well...well..you see...posters have asked to respect this T.R. and stick to its purpose....Now your post above is really not in line with this I think...?.

I posted a decent amount of building reports and T.R. , it doesn't need all to be about Pattaya, hence your diversification on the Phils is a nice add and of interest for those who are maybe tempted to visit the country. Besides that a T.R. of another country should give a small inside view of the country.

Concerning the P4P or nightlife, indicating it is nice, but a T.R. orientated only on whorehouses, bars etc..would quickly be boring without the "normal live", except maybe for people who are far away from it all 90% of the time, and are dreaming of it. 

But hey, what do I know.....

Parky has his style on the board, i have met him IRL, he is different.  Same as my good mate Mangoo is a real pain when "debating" on here, but a charming guy IRL.  

Me ? I like teasing on here, have a sense of humor, but I admit sometimes  adding vinagar or acid to it just for the fun and my english must be poor as some dont understand that.... But ask to those who know me, I am not that bad, or really dumb...

Now, jump on you software,.resize and post some pics... Naah, not of *******....haha there I go again....

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thai spice said:

Well...well..you see...posters have asked to respect this T.R. and stick to its purpose....Now your post above is really not in line with this I think...?.

I posted a decent amount of building reports and T.R. , it doesn't need all to be about Pattaya, hence your diversification on the Phils is a nice add and of interest for those who are maybe tempted to visit the country. Besides that a T.R. of another country should give a small inside view of the country.

Concerning the P4P or nightlife, indicating it is nice, but a T.R. orientated only on whorehouses, bars etc..would quickly be boring without the "normal live", except maybe for people who are far away from it all 90% of the time, and are dreaming of it. 

But hey, what do I know.....

Parky has his style on the board, i have met him IRL, he is different.  Same as my good mate Mangoo is a real pain when "debating" on here, but a charming guy IRL.  

Me ? I like teasing on here, have a sense of humor, but I admit sometimes  adding vinagar or acid to it just for the fun and my english must be poor as some dont understand that.... But ask to those who know me, I am not that bad, or really dumb...

Now, jump on you software,.resize and post some pics... Naah, not of *******....haha there I go again....

 

 

 

I've already posted the few pics I have in the Gallery, as stated a few posts back. Check All Activity and you'll find them.

Oh, I have net Parky in real life, he's a loud-mouthed cunt there too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, cbk said:

The only person who has to move on is you.

Promoting friendships? Catch a grip, you go out of your way to attack everyone new to the board as you think they are all me or another retread, and anyone you take a dislike to. You really are one of the most hypocritical people I have ever encountered. 

The board isn't going to thrive, it's going to close in 2 months because of lack of funds and because everyone has been driven away by your incessant sniping and regurgitation of the same old shit.

Get over yourself. 

You are so wrong it’s not true , I have never shown girls pictures, never sent pictures of guys to guys I don’t like to guys I have not met , never put up people’s names and addresses..

People are scared to comment against you for fear of what you will do , it’s the net anyone can do those poor actions ..

That’s what kills forums ..You asked who  Erik was the other day , well that was a surprise as you exchanged PMs with him and were going to meet him in Hua Hin ..

Have a good day , introspective is a good word ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Parky said:

 

 

y , introspective is a good word ..

It's a good album by The Pet Shop Boys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cbk said:

I've already posted the few pics I have in the Gallery, as stated a few posts back. Check All Activity and you'll find them.

Oh, I have net Parky in real life, he's a loud-mouthed cunt there too. 

Haha..Parky loud mouthed ?......wait till you meet me ! 

For the pics EVERY BM has succeeded to insert them and put a comment to each, so if you cant do it.....

Comments and explanations for each pic are important.  Gallery for me is just like Google Images....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, thai spice said:

Haha..Parky loud mouthed ?......wait till you meet me ! 

For the pics EVERY BM has succeeded to insert them and put a comment to each, so if you cant do it.....

Comments and explanations for each pic are important.  Gallery for me is just like Google Images....

The name of the photo describes it. If it says 'another Mines view', that's what it is. I have already said I don't do photos. I don't stand there and think....mmm, great photo opportunity. I just do the occasional snap so I will remember if I was really there or just dreaming.

I tried resizing and it still won't let me post in a thread, don't know why, don't care, it's an admin thing, and seeing as there's no admin around, it's not going to get fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×