Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
thinkingallowed

Football podcasts

Anyone listen to football podcasts?

I quite enjoy the Guardian one and the Totally Football Show both twice weekly. Less serious but good fun is the Football Ramble.

One definitely not serious one is the Magic Sponge with Jimmy Bullard and a couple of comedians who get some great guests on. Try this one with Ray Parlour which has some great tales in it...

https://www.acast.com/magicsponge/leesamattressspecialwithrayparlour

I give the Heart and Hand podcast a listen when something of interest is going on. 

8 minutes ago, Irish boy said:

I give the Heart and Hand podcast a listen when something of interest is going on. 

FB_IMG_1516938953912.jpg

A podcast that guarantees it is 8% football, but quite often lies, is Athletico Mince.

A surreal bit of entertainment from Bob Mortimer and Andy Dawson which contains Bob taking the piss out of Andys Sunderland home, the gangs of the EPL, Peter Beardsley impressions, etc.

One of my favourite parts is the gangs of the EPL especially the White Harts  with Harry Kane and his chin, Debbie Ali and Eric Dire. Santi Carzola from the Peaky Gooners is also a good character.

https://audioboom.com/posts/6240268-ep-49-rafa-and-the-spherical-lump

On 24/01/2018 at 12:25 AM, thinkingallowed said:

Anyone listen to football podcasts?

I quite enjoy the Guardian one and the Totally Football Show both twice weekly. Less serious but good fun is the Football Ramble.

One definitely not serious one is the Magic Sponge with Jimmy Bullard and a couple of comedians who get some great guests on. Try this one with Ray Parlour which has some great tales in it...

https://www.acast.com/magicsponge/leesamattressspecialwithrayparlour

I think the guy on the Guardian podcast ended up fronting True EPL coverage when Dykes buggered off to the UK. 

24 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

I think the guy on the Guardian podcast ended up fronting True EPL coverage when Dykes buggered off to the UK. 

Jimbo from the original Guardian podcast now does the Totally Football one. Old skool football fans will know him from channel 4's Italian football show from the old days.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1