Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
The Tongue

Did You Have Your Popcorn Today

Well nothing too sexual, I am talking about going to the cinema.

I hadn't been to the cinema for a very long time so today in Hua Hin at BluePort I went with a friend to see Liam Neeson in 'The Commuter'.

I paid for a members card at 150 baht but this allows me the full range of discounts relating to the day of the week and the fact that I am over 60.  Normal price today would be 180 baht but as I had paid for a card and being 62 I got the ticket for today's special price of 60 baht so a total of 210 baht paid but next Tuesday if I go I will again pay 60 baht which means I would already have been paid back for the membership card.

The cinema is lovely, very modern with good seating and wonderful facilities which includes spotless toilets.  The film itself was a Thriller, a good choice to have Liam Neeson in it as the plot was a little lame, at times confusing, but entertaining none the less. Only 1 hour 35 mins long so not too taxing on the brain cells.  

Next week it will 'Downsizing' with Matt Damon, looks an unusually interesting film where Matt shrinks to 9 inches tall....

Got the cheesy popcorn today, might be the bacon popcorn next week. 

Seen any good films at the cinema lately guys........

i go to the cinema regularly in pattaya but also where ever i may be . went to see 2 movies last week , the commuter in 4d in phnom penh and 12 strong which was excellent in bang na .

i always include the cinema in the philippines , vienam etc on my travels .

• Thumbs up 1

14 minutes ago, mulphy said:

i go to the cinema regularly in pattaya but also where ever i may be . went to see 2 movies last week , the commuter in 4d in phnom penh and 12 strong which was excellent in bang na .

i always include the cinema in the philippines , vienam etc on my travels .

I would like to see '12 Strong' but Andy thought it was average....your liked it so will try to get to see it.