Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
painter

Soi Buckhou Market

Whilst a machine was doing my laundry on Soi Buckhou, I went for a wander around the market....It was blooming hot as always, and alarmingly wet underfoot, especially with all those power cables along the floor...

DSC02360 (Copy).JPG

DSC02361 (Copy).JPG

DSC02362 (Copy).JPG

DSC02363 (Copy).JPG

DSC02364 (Copy).JPG

DSC02365 (Copy).JPG

DSC02366 (Copy).JPG

DSC02367 (Copy).JPG

DSC02368 (Copy).JPG

DSC02369 (Copy).JPG

DSC02370 (Copy).JPG

DSC02371 (Copy).JPG

DSC02372 (Copy).JPG

DSC02373 (Copy).JPG

DSC02374 (Copy).JPG

DSC02375 (Copy).JPG

DSC02376 (Copy).JPG

DSC02377 (Copy).JPG

DSC02378 (Copy).JPG

DSC02379 (Copy).JPG

DSC02380 (Copy).JPG

DSC02381 (Copy).JPG

DSC02382 (Copy).JPG

DSC02383 (Copy).JPG

DSC02384 (Copy).JPG

DSC02385 (Copy).JPG

DSC02386 (Copy).JPG

DSC02387 (Copy).JPG

DSC02388 (Copy).JPG

DSC02389 (Copy).JPG

DSC02390 (Copy).JPG

DSC02391 (Copy).JPG

DSC02392 (Copy).JPG

DSC02393 (Copy).JPG

DSC02394 (Copy).JPG

DSC02395 (Copy).JPG

DSC02396 (Copy).JPG

DSC02397 (Copy).JPG

DSC02400 (Copy).JPG

DSC02402 (Copy).JPG

Ages since I've been there though I must admit after going for the first time all other visits have been go look at the pets section and then retire to one of the bars across the road to wait for Mrs Thinkingallowed.

I love that market but always make the mistake of going there after a Retox breakfast so I am too full to try some of the food. You can get a great bargain on some of the clothes if you shop around. It's the kind of place my missus would love, but I don't think I'll be taking her there anytime soon.

You don't need to go to the sauna, just walk around the covered part of the market Tuesdays & Fridays )

• Thumbs up 1

14 minutes ago, thinkingallowed said:

Ages since I've been there though I must admit after going for the first time all other visits have been go look at the pets section and then retire to one of the bars across the road to wait for Mrs Thinkingallowed.

The coffee shops on the southern edge...benjamit?.... we're doing a roaring trade...standing room only and no elbow space provided

3 minutes ago, Paul Chonburi said:

You don't need to go to the sauna, just walk around the covered part of the market Tuesdays & Fridays )

Every time i have been its a sauna

Great photos - illustrating the lifeblood of Thai life 

26 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

is it only open tues and fridays

Also Sunday’s now but a reduced size ..

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

Thanks for the pics, used to enjoy the market, though the animals are a bit heart wrenching. 

Haven't went in a while, hard to navigate with a buggy, and very hot for the little one. 

28 minutes ago, Irish boy said:

Thanks for the pics, used to enjoy the market, though the animals are a bit heart wrenching. 

Haven't went in a while, hard to navigate with a buggy, and very hot for the little one. 

I do like the market but it is too hot to walk around for more than 20 mins.  Great people watching from those bars on the roadside.

• Thumbs up 1

2 hours ago, The Tongue said:

I do like the market but it is too hot to walk around for more than 20 mins.  Great people watching from those bars on the roadside.

Fortunately I was alone, and not shopping. I was in , out and back at the washing machine in 20 minutes! I might have been longer if it hadn't been so hot 

• Thumbs up 1

1 hour ago, painter said:

Fortunately I was alone, and not shopping. I was in , out and back at the washing machine in 20 minutes! I might have been longer if it hadn't been so hot 

Some decent laundries , 500 baht 70 items .. all ironed ... 

11 minutes ago, Parky said:

Some decent laundries , 500 baht 70 items .. all ironed ... 

That's a good deal, most get rinsed lol

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

That's a good deal, most get rinsed lol

Or ironed out 🤣🤣

Or 30b and a handful of powder for, in this case, 25 plus pieces. Oh, and a bit of time, of which I have plenty to spare.

Ironing? Nah!

Edited by painter
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs up 1

13 minutes ago, painter said:

Or 30b and a handful of powder for, in this case, 25 plus pieces. Oh, and a bit of time, of which I have plenty to spare.

Ironing? Nah!

Up to you I like my shorts and shirts 👔 ironed ,anything that does not need ironing goes in my washing machine 👍

2 hours ago, Parky said:

Up to you I like my shorts and shirts 👔 ironed ,anything that does not need ironing goes in my washing machine 👍

Obviously my laundry requirements are substandard and only fit for the degenerate that I am.

• Thumbs up 1

59 minutes ago, painter said:

Obviously my laundry requirements are substandard and only fit for the degenerate that I am.

😂😂😂😂😂

Your own view if yourself is yours ... simple as that ...

Edited by Parky